|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what season does Jack decide to take Emily on a trip?
(a) In spring.
(b) In winter.
(c) In fall.
(d) In summer.
2. Who is Andrew Crawford?
(a) Sarah's nanny.
(b) Sarah's minister.
(c) A graduate student that Emily dates.
(d) Walter Grimes' attorney.
3. Which college does Emily receive a scholarship to?
(a) Bard College.
(b) Sarah Lawrence College.
(c) Barnard College.
(d) New York University.
4. Why does Emily postpone her decision near the end of Part 2: Chapter 2?
(a) Jack has an attack of self-doubt.
(b) Sarah tells her not to come.
(c) Emily's is not confident in her writing.
(d) Jack asks her to stay.
5. At which school is Jack invited to teach at?
(a) The Writer's Workshop at the University of Iowa.
(b) The University of Illinois.
(c) The Writer's Workshop at the University of Montana.
(d) The University of Indiana.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Sarah graduates from high school, she gets a job working where?
2. How does Emily react to Jack's book?
3. Sarah and Tony get married in what season of 1941?
4. Who is the first character mentioned in The Easter Parade?
5. Who does Pookie flirt with at Sarah and Tony's wedding?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)