|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Jack Flanders?
(a) Her assistant.
(b) The husband of Emily's friend.
(c) Emily's editor.
(d) Emily's husband.
2. What does Sarah's son, Peter, want to be when he grows up?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) An Episcopalian priest.
(d) A Methodist minister.
3. Why does Sarah begin going into the city once a week?
(a) To run errands for her father.
(b) In order for her father to provide her with braces for her overbite.
(c) Sarah babysits for her father's co-worker's children.
(d) To volunteer at a nursing home.
4. What is Andrew embarrassed about in his relationship with Emily?
(a) He trips and falls.
(b) He recites a joke poorly.
(c) Because he calls Emily by the wrong name.
(d) He suffers from sexual dysfunction and cannot perform.
5. What is Emily's mood after Jack and Emily move?
(d) Bored and frustrated.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Emily travel with at the end of Part 2: Chapter 2?
2. What does Tony Wilson wear to the Easter Parade?
3. What is the relationship between Pookie and Sarah?
4. On which holiday does Emily eavesdrop on her parents?
5. Why does Sarah abandon the book she was working on?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)