|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Emily and Jack begin to do soon after they meet?
(a) Eat lunch together.
(c) Talk about their families together.
(d) Go shopping together.
2. Why does Sarah abandon the book she was working on?
(a) Because she is no longer interested in the subject.
(b) Because Emily is not supportive.
(c) Because her husband tells her it's a dumb idea.
(d) Because she would have to travel to Montana.
3. Why did Jack Flanders leave his old profession?
(a) He was fired.
(b) He moved abroad.
(c) To escape the world of academia.
(d) To escape the world of business deals.
4. When Emily wakes at night in Part 2: Chapter 2, what does she find Jack doing?
(b) Walking through the house.
(c) Drinking alone.
5. What does Jack do with his current poetry?
(a) Jack recites it for his class.
(b) He asks Emily to read it.
(c) He calls his agent.
(d) He refuses to allow Emily to read it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Pookie flirt with at Sarah and Tony's wedding?
2. Who are Tony's parents giving the larger house on their estate to?
3. What does Walter Grimes die of?
4. Where is Sarah's scar located?
5. Why does Emily take her first job after graduating from college?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)