|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Walter Grimes die of?
(b) Scarlet Fever.
2. Which topic does Emily choose to write about for a magazine article but never finishes?
(a) Health matters.
(d) Family history.
3. What is Andrew embarrassed about in his relationship with Emily?
(a) Because he calls Emily by the wrong name.
(b) He suffers from sexual dysfunction and cannot perform.
(c) He trips and falls.
(d) He recites a joke poorly.
4. Where is Sarah's scar located?
(a) On her left elbow.
(b) Over and across one eye.
(c) On her right knee.
(d) Across her left foot.
5. How does Emily react to Jack's book?
(a) She is supportive.
(b) She is unsupportive.
(c) Emily laughs.
(d) Emily thinks it's not well-written.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sarah begin going into the city once a week?
2. How does Emily get home from school?
3. Why does Emily seek a divorce from her husband after only a few months of marriage?
4. Why does Emily take her first job after graduating from college?
5. Whom does Emily get a letter from in Part 2: Chapter 2?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)