|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Emily and Jack begin to do soon after they meet?
(a) Go shopping together.
(b) Talk about their families together.
(d) Eat lunch together.
2. Why did Jack Flanders leave his old profession?
(a) To escape the world of academia.
(b) He moved abroad.
(c) To escape the world of business deals.
(d) He was fired.
3. How is Sarah injured when Pookie leaves her with a neighbor?
(a) When she tries to run under an iron bar.
(b) When she attempts to climb a fence.
(c) At a track meet.
(d) She is bitten by a dog.
4. What type of company does Emily work for?
(a) The locals news station.
(b) A state newspaper.
(c) A makeup company.
(d) A food magazine.
5. What happens prior to Emily's decision to divorce her husband?
(a) Emily publishes a book.
(b) She visits her mother.
(c) Emily travels to Europe.
(d) Emily visits Tony and Sarah.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pookie wear to Sarah and Tony's wedding?
2. Where does Emily go at the end of Part 2: Chapter 2?
3. Where is Sarah's scar located?
4. Who does Emily travel with at the end of Part 2: Chapter 2?
5. On which holiday does Emily eavesdrop on her parents?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)