|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the relationship between Pookie and Sarah?
(a) Teacher and student.
(b) Aunt and niece.
(c) Pookie and Sarah are neighbors.
(d) Mother and daughter.
2. How is Sarah injured when Pookie leaves her with a neighbor?
(a) She is bitten by a dog.
(b) At a track meet.
(c) When she attempts to climb a fence.
(d) When she tries to run under an iron bar.
3. What is Emily's mood after Jack and Emily move?
(d) Bored and frustrated.
4. Why does Emily move with Jack?
(a) In hopes of enriching their relationship and getting married.
(b) She is offered a job.
(c) Emily moves because she wants to write a book.
(d) Jack asks her to marry him.
5. On which holiday does Emily eavesdrop on her parents?
(b) Valentine's Day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship between Emily and Sarah?
2. How many children does Sarah have?
3. Who do Jack and Emily visit in Part 2: Chapter 1?
4. In what season does Jack decide to take Emily on a trip?
5. What do Emily and Jack begin to do soon after they meet?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)