|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Emily frightened of when Sarah tells her she is going to a game?
(a) She is frightened of being home alone.
(b) She is frightened getting into trouble.
(c) Emily is scared of her neighbor's dog.
(d) Emily is scared of the basement.
2. What does Emily begin doing in the afternoons in Part 2: Chapter 2?
(a) Taking Jack on long walks.
(c) Taking Jack to therapy appointments.
3. After Sarah graduates from high school, she gets a job working where?
(a) On the Wendell L. Wilkie campaign.
(b) At a radio station.
(c) At the grocery store.
(d) At the local newspaper.
4. How does Emily get home from school?
(a) Sarah walks Emily home.
(b) Emily rides the school bus.
(c) Emily's mother picks her up.
(d) Emily walks with the other neighborhood children.
5. Where is Sarah working when she is required to attend the Easter Parade?
(a) At a newspaper.
(b) On a campaign.
(c) For United China Relief
(d) At the mayor's office.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Andrew Crawford?
2. Who is the first character mentioned in The Easter Parade?
3. What is the relationship between Emily and Sarah?
4. Why does the relationship between Emily and the merchant seaman end?
5. What is Emily and Sarah's father's profession?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)