|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Jack Flanders?
(a) Her assistant.
(b) The husband of Emily's friend.
(c) Emily's editor.
(d) Emily's husband.
2. Who is Harold Schneider?
(a) Pookie's boyfriend.
(b) Sarah's boyfriend.
(c) Emily's friend from next door.
(d) The newspaper delivery boy.
3. Who does Jack believe is his rival?
(a) A poet from New York.
(b) Another poet working at his university.
4. Who is the first character mentioned in The Easter Parade?
(a) Tony Wilson.
5. What do Emily and Jack do under a tree in Part 2: Chapter 2?
(a) Eat a picnic.
(b) Make love.
(c) Talk about their future.
(d) Write a poem together.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Emily explain to the neighborhood children?
2. Why does the relationship between Emily and the merchant seaman end?
3. Why does Emily find Jack's book difficult?
4. In Part 1: Chapter 1, where do Emily and Sarah go to visit their father?
5. Who is Andrew Crawford?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)