|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Andrew embarrassed about in his relationship with Emily?
(a) He trips and falls.
(b) He recites a joke poorly.
(c) Because he calls Emily by the wrong name.
(d) He suffers from sexual dysfunction and cannot perform.
2. Why does Emily seek a divorce from her husband after only a few months of marriage?
(a) She doesn't feel a connection to him anymore.
(b) She wants to move abroad.
(c) She decides she wants to live alone.
(d) He becomes emotionally abusive.
3. What state is Sarah planning to do research in for her project?
(c) New York.
4. Who is Harold Schneider?
(a) Pookie's boyfriend.
(b) Emily's friend from next door.
(c) Sarah's boyfriend.
(d) The newspaper delivery boy.
5. Why is Emily worried at her father's funeral?
(a) Because there are no flowers.
(b) Because she cannot cry.
(c) She thinks that no one will show up.
(d) Because she can't stop crying.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Emily not finish her article she is working on in Part 2: Chapter 2?
2. What does the letter Emily receives in Part 2: Chapter 2 say that Pookie has lost?
3. What does Emily decide to do when she and Jack return home from their trip?
4. Where does Emily live before she goes to college?
5. Where is Sarah working when she is required to attend the Easter Parade?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)