|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At which school is Jack invited to teach at?
(a) The University of Illinois.
(b) The Writer's Workshop at the University of Iowa.
(c) The University of Indiana.
(d) The Writer's Workshop at the University of Montana.
2. Who do Jack and Emily visit in Part 2: Chapter 1?
3. What does Jack ask Emily to do in Part 2: Chapter 1?
(a) To move with him.
(b) To marry him.
(c) To have his child.
(d) To write an article for him.
4. What does Walter do during the outing with Emily to celebrate news of her scholarship?
(a) Drinks heavily.
(b) Takes photographs of the giraffes.
(c) Gives Emily a lesson on family history.
(d) Spends too much money.
5. Who is Andrew Crawford?
(a) Walter Grimes' attorney.
(b) Sarah's nanny.
(c) Sarah's minister.
(d) A graduate student that Emily dates.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Emily find Jack's book difficult?
2. What is Andrew embarrassed about in his relationship with Emily?
3. What does Pookie wear to Sarah and Tony's wedding?
4. What does Sarah tell Emily that she has a talent for?
5. How does Emily get home from school?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)