|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What state is Sarah planning to do research in for her project?
(a) New York.
2. Who does Sarah meet at her first job after graduation from high school?
(a) A movie star, who autographs a picture for her.
(b) Her future husband.
(c) A newspaper journalist who decides to write a story about her.
(d) The mayor and he offers her a job.
3. Who is Andrew Crawford?
(a) Sarah's minister.
(b) Walter Grimes' attorney.
(c) Sarah's nanny.
(d) A graduate student that Emily dates.
4. Emily runs into a soldier looking for what?
(a) A jazz bar called Nick's.
(b) His father.
(c) The movie theater.
(d) A restaurant called Lola's.
5. What does Tony Wilson wear to the Easter Parade?
(a) English formal wear.
(b) A bunny costume.
(c) Traditional attire.
(d) A kilt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Walter Grimes die of?
2. Why does Emily's family push her to do this?
3. Which college does Emily receive a scholarship to?
4. How does Emily get home from school?
5. What does Sarah explain to Emily in Part 1:Chapter 2 when they are eating Popsicles?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)