|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Emily learn about Jack's past?
(a) That he is a published poet.
(b) That he has been married before.
(c) That he spent the last five years in jail.
(d) That he ran away from home at age 9.
2. Who does Pookie flirt with at Sarah and Tony's wedding?
(a) The groom's father.
(b) The groom's brother.
(c) The minister.
(d) On Tony.
3. How does Emily react to the news of Sarah's project?
(a) She cries.
(b) She is impressed.
(c) She ignores Sarah.
(d) She is negative.
4. Why does Sarah begin going into the city once a week?
(a) Sarah babysits for her father's co-worker's children.
(b) To volunteer at a nursing home.
(c) To run errands for her father.
(d) In order for her father to provide her with braces for her overbite.
5. What happens to Emily at the beginning of Part 2?
(a) She gets married.
(b) She graduates high school.
(c) She graduates college.
(d) She wins the lottery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first character mentioned in The Easter Parade?
2. How does Emily get home from school?
3. Where is Sarah's scar located?
4. What does Sarah tell Emily that she has a talent for?
5. What type of company does Emily work for?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)