|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Walter Grimes die of?
(a) Scarlet Fever.
2. What does Pookie wear to Sarah and Tony's wedding?
(a) A yellow scarf.
(b) Shocking pink.
(c) A purple hat.
(d) A blue dress.
3. How many children does Sarah have?
(a) Four sons.
(b) Three sons.
(c) Three daughters.
(d) Two sons.
4. What happens prior to Emily's decision to divorce her husband?
(a) Emily visits Tony and Sarah.
(b) She visits her mother.
(c) Emily travels to Europe.
(d) Emily publishes a book.
5. What happens to Emily at the beginning of Part 2?
(a) She graduates high school.
(b) She wins the lottery.
(c) She gets married.
(d) She graduates college.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Emily seek a divorce from her husband after only a few months of marriage?
2. Who do Jack and Emily visit in Part 2: Chapter 1?
3. Which topic does Emily choose to write about for a magazine article but never finishes?
4. What happens to Andrew and Emily at the end of Chapter 4?
5. What do Emily and Sarah have to contend with Pookie about?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)