|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Emily runs into a soldier looking for what?
(a) A restaurant called Lola's.
(b) A jazz bar called Nick's.
(c) His father.
(d) The movie theater.
2. What is the name of Walter Grimes's lover?
(a) Donna Garrity.
(b) Isabelle Hutz.
(c) Irene Hammond.
(d) Jennifer Lane.
3. Where is Sarah when she is injured when Pookie leaves her with a neighbor?
(a) Shopping at the mall.
(b) At a local park.
(c) At a neighbor's home.
(d) Visiting her grandmother.
4. What does Tony Wilson wear to the Easter Parade?
(a) English formal wear.
(b) Traditional attire.
(c) A bunny costume.
(d) A kilt.
5. Which college does Emily receive a scholarship to?
(a) Sarah Lawrence College.
(b) Barnard College.
(c) New York University.
(d) Bard College.
Short Answer Questions
1. Emily and the soldier go to Central Park where Emily loses what?
2. What do Emily and Sarah have to contend with Pookie about?
3. In Part 1: Chapter 1, where do Emily and Sarah go to visit their father?
4. Who becomes pregnant in Chapter 4?
5. How does Emily react to Jack's book?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)