|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sarah wear to the Easter Parade?
(a) Traditional attire.
(b) English formal wear.
(c) A bunny costume.
(d) A sundress.
2. Who is Harold Schneider?
(a) Emily's friend from next door.
(b) Sarah's boyfriend.
(c) Pookie's boyfriend.
(d) The newspaper delivery boy.
3. What happens to Emily at the beginning of Part 2?
(a) She gets married.
(b) She wins the lottery.
(c) She graduates college.
(d) She graduates high school.
4. What is the relationship between Pookie and Sarah?
(a) Mother and daughter.
(b) Aunt and niece.
(c) Pookie and Sarah are neighbors.
(d) Teacher and student.
5. Emily runs into a soldier looking for what?
(a) A restaurant called Lola's.
(b) A jazz bar called Nick's.
(c) His father.
(d) The movie theater.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Pookie flirt with at Sarah and Tony's wedding?
2. What do Emily and Jack begin to do soon after they meet?
3. What does Emily remain hopeful about, prompted by a overheard conversation between her parents?
4. What type of company does Emily work for?
5. What state is Sarah planning to do research in for her project?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)