|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Emily at the beginning of Part 2?
(a) She graduates high school.
(b) She wins the lottery.
(c) She gets married.
(d) She graduates college.
2. What does Jack tell Emily about this school's invitation?
(a) That he doesn't want to do it.
(b) That it's financially a good idea.
(c) Jack tells Emily that they have offered her a job.
(d) That it's huge honor.
3. Why does Emily find Jack's book difficult?
(a) She finds the language to be obtuse.
(b) She discovers that Jack uses a lot of French in poetry.
(c) Jack does not use punctuation in his writing.
(d) She is not a fan of poetry.
4. Sarah and Tony get married in what season of 1941?
5. Emily and the soldier go to Central Park where Emily loses what?
(a) Her shoe.
(b) Her wallet.
(c) Her sunglasses.
(d) Her virginity.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Emily take her first job after graduating from college?
2. What does Sarah's son, Peter, want to be when he grows up?
3. What type of company does Emily work for?
4. What does Emily learn about Jack's past?
5. What is Emily frightened of when Sarah tells her she is going to a game?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)