|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sarah and Tony get married in what season of 1941?
2. Why did Jack Flanders leave his old profession?
(a) To escape the world of academia.
(b) He moved abroad.
(c) To escape the world of business deals.
(d) He was fired.
3. What type of company does Emily work for?
(a) A state newspaper.
(b) The locals news station.
(c) A food magazine.
(d) A makeup company.
4. What happens to Emily at the beginning of Part 2?
(a) She graduates high school.
(b) She graduates college.
(c) She wins the lottery.
(d) She gets married.
5. Which topic does Emily choose to write about for a magazine article but never finishes?
(c) Health matters.
(d) Family history.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Walter Grimes's lover?
2. What does Sarah reveal to Emily in Part 2: Chapter 1?
3. What does Jack ask Emily to do in Part 2: Chapter 1?
4. Why does Emily seek a divorce from her husband after only a few months of marriage?
5. What does Tony Wilson wear to the Easter Parade?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)