|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Emily and the soldier go to Central Park where Emily loses what?
(a) Her shoe.
(b) Her sunglasses.
(c) Her wallet.
(d) Her virginity.
2. Where does Emily live before she goes to college?
(a) With her father.
(b) With Tony.
(c) With her mother.
(d) With her sister.
3. Where is Sarah working when she is required to attend the Easter Parade?
(a) At the mayor's office.
(b) For United China Relief
(c) At a newspaper.
(d) On a campaign.
4. What do Emily and Sarah have to contend with Pookie about?
(a) Pookie has a habit of exaggerating.
(b) Living above her means.
(c) Bad marks in schools.
(d) Pookie won't pay any attention to Sarah or Emily.
5. Sarah and Tony get married in what season of 1941?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship between Pookie and Sarah?
2. What does Sarah reveal to Emily in Part 2: Chapter 1?
3. Why does the relationship between Emily and the merchant seaman end?
4. In which state is Jack offered a job?
5. What is Emily's first job after graduating from college?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)