|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sarah wear to the Easter Parade?
(a) Traditional attire.
(b) A bunny costume.
(c) English formal wear.
(d) A sundress.
2. What happens to Emily at the beginning of Part 2?
(a) She wins the lottery.
(b) She graduates high school.
(c) She graduates college.
(d) She gets married.
3. What do Emily and Sarah have to contend with Pookie about?
(a) Living above her means.
(b) Pookie won't pay any attention to Sarah or Emily.
(c) Pookie has a habit of exaggerating.
(d) Bad marks in schools.
4. Who becomes pregnant in Chapter 4?
(d) Tony's mother.
5. Why did Jack Flanders leave his old profession?
(a) He was fired.
(b) To escape the world of business deals.
(c) To escape the world of academia.
(d) He moved abroad.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Harold Schneider?
2. Who is the first character mentioned in The Easter Parade?
3. How is Sarah injured when Pookie leaves her with a neighbor?
4. What does Tony's mother propose they name their estate?
5. What happens prior to Emily's decision to divorce her husband?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)