|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Emily frightened of when Sarah tells her she is going to a game?
(a) Emily is scared of the basement.
(b) Emily is scared of her neighbor's dog.
(c) She is frightened of being home alone.
(d) She is frightened getting into trouble.
2. Who is Harold Schneider?
(a) The newspaper delivery boy.
(b) Emily's friend from next door.
(c) Sarah's boyfriend.
(d) Pookie's boyfriend.
3. Where is Sarah working when she is required to attend the Easter Parade?
(a) On a campaign.
(b) At a newspaper.
(c) At the mayor's office.
(d) For United China Relief
4. How many children does Sarah have?
(a) Two sons.
(b) Four sons.
(c) Three daughters.
(d) Three sons.
5. Who do Jack and Emily visit in Part 2: Chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Emily find Jack's book difficult?
2. What does Sarah explain to Emily in Part 1:Chapter 2 when they are eating Popsicles?
3. Sarah and Tony get married in what season of 1941?
4. After Sarah graduates from high school, she gets a job working where?
5. Why is Emily worried at her father's funeral?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)