|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Sarah injured when Pookie leaves her with a neighbor?
(a) When she attempts to climb a fence.
(b) She is bitten by a dog.
(c) When she tries to run under an iron bar.
(d) At a track meet.
2. What does Sarah reveal to Emily in Part 2: Chapter 1?
(a) That she is getting a divorce.
(b) That she is pregnant.
(c) That she writing a book.
(d) That she is going back to school.
3. What happens to Andrew and Emily at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) They go to an amusement park together.
(b) They get divorced.
(c) They attend church together.
(d) They get married.
4. Where is Sarah's scar located?
(a) Across her left foot.
(b) On her left elbow.
(c) On her right knee.
(d) Over and across one eye.
5. What is Emily frightened of when Sarah tells her she is going to a game?
(a) She is frightened of being home alone.
(b) Emily is scared of her neighbor's dog.
(c) Emily is scared of the basement.
(d) She is frightened getting into trouble.
Short Answer Questions
1. What state is Sarah planning to do research in for her project?
2. Who becomes pregnant in Chapter 4?
3. What do Emily and Sarah have to contend with Pookie about?
4. Why does Emily's family push her to do this?
5. What does Tony Wilson wear to the Easter Parade?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)