|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Sarah when she is injured when Pookie leaves her with a neighbor?
(a) Visiting her grandmother.
(b) At a neighbor's home.
(c) At a local park.
(d) Shopping at the mall.
2. After what length of time does Andrew say he will call Emily?
(a) After one year.
(b) In two years.
(c) In six months.
3. Which topic does Emily choose to write about for a magazine article but never finishes?
(a) Family history.
(d) Health matters.
4. After Sarah graduates from high school, she gets a job working where?
(a) At the local newspaper.
(b) At the grocery store.
(c) At a radio station.
(d) On the Wendell L. Wilkie campaign.
5. Where does Emily live before she goes to college?
(a) With her father.
(b) With her sister.
(c) With her mother.
(d) With Tony.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Jack Flanders leave his old profession?
2. How does Emily react to the news of Sarah's project?
3. Who is Andrew Crawford?
4. In which state is Jack offered a job?
5. Who is Jack Flanders?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)