|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sarah and Tony get married in what season of 1941?
2. What does Emily remain hopeful about, prompted by a overheard conversation between her parents?
(a) That her parents will get back together.
(b) That her parents will buy her a bicycle.
(c) That she will get a vanilla cake for her birthday.
(d) She is hopeful that she passes her English test.
3. On which holiday does Emily eavesdrop on her parents?
(b) Valentine's Day.
4. What does Jack ask Emily to do in Part 2: Chapter 1?
(a) To move with him.
(b) To have his child.
(c) To marry him.
(d) To write an article for him.
5. What does Sarah tell Emily that she has a talent for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Walter Grimes's lover?
2. Emily runs into a soldier looking for what?
3. In Part 1: Chapter 1, where do Emily and Sarah go to visit their father?
4. What does Jack tell Emily about this school's invitation?
5. Who do Jack and Emily visit in Part 2: Chapter 1?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)