|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Walter Grimes's lover?
(a) Isabelle Hutz.
(b) Jennifer Lane.
(c) Donna Garrity.
(d) Irene Hammond.
2. Where is Sarah when she is injured when Pookie leaves her with a neighbor?
(a) Visiting her grandmother.
(b) At a neighbor's home.
(c) Shopping at the mall.
(d) At a local park.
3. Who is the first character mentioned in The Easter Parade?
(d) Tony Wilson.
4. Which of Emily's qualities is Andrew Crawford impressed by?
(a) Her loyalty and intelligence.
(b) Emily's loyalty and optimism.
(c) Emily's humor and courage.
(d) Her courage and intelligence.
5. In Part 1: Chapter 1, where do Emily and Sarah go to visit their father?
(a) The newspaper.
(b) Miami, FL.
(c) The local museum.
(d) To an apartment one street over.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sarah wear to the Easter Parade?
2. What does Walter Grimes die of?
3. Who is Harold Schneider?
4. Who does Pookie flirt with at Sarah and Tony's wedding?
5. Which college does Emily receive a scholarship to?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)