|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Emily seek a divorce from her husband after only a few months of marriage?
(a) She doesn't feel a connection to him anymore.
(b) He becomes emotionally abusive.
(c) She wants to move abroad.
(d) She decides she wants to live alone.
2. Where does Emily live before she goes to college?
(a) With her mother.
(b) With her father.
(c) With Tony.
(d) With her sister.
3. Which college does Emily receive a scholarship to?
(a) Barnard College.
(b) Bard College.
(c) Sarah Lawrence College.
(d) New York University.
4. Why does Sarah begin going into the city once a week?
(a) To run errands for her father.
(b) To volunteer at a nursing home.
(c) Sarah babysits for her father's co-worker's children.
(d) In order for her father to provide her with braces for her overbite.
5. How is Sarah injured when Pookie leaves her with a neighbor?
(a) At a track meet.
(b) She is bitten by a dog.
(c) When she attempts to climb a fence.
(d) When she tries to run under an iron bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pookie wear to Sarah and Tony's wedding?
2. What is Emily frightened of when Sarah tells her she is going to a game?
3. What happens to Andrew and Emily at the end of Chapter 4?
4. Who is Tony Wilson?
5. Where is Sarah working when she is required to attend the Easter Parade?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)