|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sarah begin going into the city once a week?
(a) To volunteer at a nursing home.
(b) To run errands for her father.
(c) In order for her father to provide her with braces for her overbite.
(d) Sarah babysits for her father's co-worker's children.
2. Where is Sarah when she is injured when Pookie leaves her with a neighbor?
(a) Visiting her grandmother.
(b) Shopping at the mall.
(c) At a local park.
(d) At a neighbor's home.
3. Who is Andrew Crawford?
(a) Walter Grimes' attorney.
(b) Sarah's minister.
(c) Sarah's nanny.
(d) A graduate student that Emily dates.
4. What is Emily and Sarah's father's profession?
(a) He is a lawyer.
(b) He is a schoolteacher.
(c) He writes headlines as a copy-desk man.
(d) He is a minister.
5. How does Emily get home from school?
(a) Emily rides the school bus.
(b) Emily walks with the other neighborhood children.
(c) Sarah walks Emily home.
(d) Emily's mother picks her up.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Tony Wilson?
2. What is Andrew embarrassed about in his relationship with Emily?
3. What does Emily explain to the neighborhood children?
4. Where is Sarah's scar located?
5. Which college does Emily receive a scholarship to?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)