|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pookie do at Sarah and Tony's wedding?
(a) Gets drunk.
(b) Loses one shoe.
(c) Dances with Tony.
(d) Gets into a fight with Sarah.
2. What does Sarah wear to the Easter Parade?
(a) A sundress.
(b) English formal wear.
(c) A bunny costume.
(d) Traditional attire.
3. What is the relationship between Emily and Sarah?
(a) They are step-sisters.
(b) They are best friends.
(c) They are cousins.
(d) They are sisters.
4. What do Emily and Sarah have to contend with Pookie about?
(a) Pookie has a habit of exaggerating.
(b) Bad marks in schools.
(c) Living above her means.
(d) Pookie won't pay any attention to Sarah or Emily.
5. What does Walter do during the outing with Emily to celebrate news of her scholarship?
(a) Gives Emily a lesson on family history.
(b) Drinks heavily.
(c) Takes photographs of the giraffes.
(d) Spends too much money.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 1: Chapter 1, where do Emily and Sarah go to visit their father?
2. What is the relationship between Pookie and Sarah?
3. Which college does Emily receive a scholarship to?
4. After what length of time does Andrew say he will call Emily?
5. Why does Emily seek a divorce from her husband after only a few months of marriage?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)