|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Emily and Sarah's father's profession?
(a) He is a lawyer.
(b) He is a minister.
(c) He writes headlines as a copy-desk man.
(d) He is a schoolteacher.
2. What does Tony's mother propose they name their estate?
(a) Great Falls.
(b) Fair Hedges.
(c) Great Hedges.
(d) Lilac Estate.
3. Where is Sarah's scar located?
(a) On her left elbow.
(b) On her right knee.
(c) Across her left foot.
(d) Over and across one eye.
4. What does Walter Grimes die of?
(b) Scarlet Fever.
5. What happens prior to Emily's decision to divorce her husband?
(a) Emily publishes a book.
(b) Emily travels to Europe.
(c) Emily visits Tony and Sarah.
(d) She visits her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Harold Schneider?
2. Where is Sarah when she is injured when Pookie leaves her with a neighbor?
3. Why does Emily seek a divorce from her husband after only a few months of marriage?
4. Emily and the soldier go to Central Park where Emily loses what?
5. How many children does Sarah have?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)