|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Emily explain to the neighborhood children?
(a) The Easter Bunny.
(c) The color of the sky.
2. What is Emily and Sarah's father's profession?
(a) He writes headlines as a copy-desk man.
(b) He is a lawyer.
(c) He is a minister.
(d) He is a schoolteacher.
3. Emily runs into a soldier looking for what?
(a) A restaurant called Lola's.
(b) A jazz bar called Nick's.
(c) The movie theater.
(d) His father.
4. What do Emily and Sarah have to contend with Pookie about?
(a) Pookie won't pay any attention to Sarah or Emily.
(b) Living above her means.
(c) Bad marks in schools.
(d) Pookie has a habit of exaggerating.
5. After what length of time does Andrew say he will call Emily?
(a) In six months.
(b) In two years.
(d) After one year.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Emily live before she goes to college?
2. What happens prior to Emily's decision to divorce her husband?
3. Who is the first character mentioned in The Easter Parade?
4. Who is Andrew Crawford?
5. Where is Sarah's scar located?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)