|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On which holiday does Emily eavesdrop on her parents?
(d) Valentine's Day.
2. Who does Pookie flirt with at Sarah and Tony's wedding?
(a) On Tony.
(b) The groom's father.
(c) The minister.
(d) The groom's brother.
3. Where does Emily live before she goes to college?
(a) With her mother.
(b) With her father.
(c) With her sister.
(d) With Tony.
4. Which of Emily's qualities is Andrew Crawford impressed by?
(a) Emily's loyalty and optimism.
(b) Her courage and intelligence.
(c) Her loyalty and intelligence.
(d) Emily's humor and courage.
5. What does Walter do during the outing with Emily to celebrate news of her scholarship?
(a) Spends too much money.
(b) Gives Emily a lesson on family history.
(c) Takes photographs of the giraffes.
(d) Drinks heavily.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children does Sarah have?
2. Who becomes pregnant in Chapter 4?
3. Where is Sarah when she is injured when Pookie leaves her with a neighbor?
4. Where is Sarah's scar located?
5. What is the name of Walter Grimes's lover?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)