|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Emily and the soldier go to Central Park where Emily loses what?
(a) Her sunglasses.
(b) Her virginity.
(c) Her wallet.
(d) Her shoe.
2. Where is Sarah when she is injured when Pookie leaves her with a neighbor?
(a) At a local park.
(b) Visiting her grandmother.
(c) At a neighbor's home.
(d) Shopping at the mall.
3. Who is Tony Wilson?
(a) The mayor.
(b) Sarah's boss.
(c) A local celebrity.
(d) The upstairs neighbor's son.
4. Why does the relationship between Emily and the merchant seaman end?
(a) He is called to work.
(b) He decides he wants to explore homosexuality.
(c) Emily is no longer interested in him.
(d) He wife returns.
5. What does Sarah wear to the Easter Parade?
(a) English formal wear.
(b) A bunny costume.
(c) A sundress.
(d) Traditional attire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tony's mother propose they name their estate?
2. What does Emily remain hopeful about, prompted by a overheard conversation between her parents?
3. What does Pookie do at Sarah and Tony's wedding?
4. How is Sarah injured when Pookie leaves her with a neighbor?
5. What does Walter Grimes die of?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)