|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the relationship between Emily and Sarah?
(a) They are best friends.
(b) They are step-sisters.
(c) They are sisters.
(d) They are cousins.
2. How does Emily get home from school?
(a) Emily rides the school bus.
(b) Sarah walks Emily home.
(c) Emily walks with the other neighborhood children.
(d) Emily's mother picks her up.
3. What is the first location mentioned in the novel?
(a) Pittsburgh, PA.
(b) Miami, FL.
(c) Tenafly, NY.
(d) Sacramento, CA.
4. What does Tony's mother propose they name their estate?
(a) Great Hedges.
(b) Lilac Estate.
(c) Fair Hedges.
(d) Great Falls.
5. Who is Tony Wilson?
(a) The upstairs neighbor's son.
(b) The mayor.
(c) Sarah's boss.
(d) A local celebrity.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Andrew and Emily at the end of Chapter 4?
2. Who is the first character mentioned in The Easter Parade?
3. Where is Sarah's scar located?
4. What is Emily and Sarah's father's profession?
5. What happens prior to Emily's decision to divorce her husband?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)