|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sarah explain to Emily in Part 1:Chapter 2 when they are eating Popsicles?
(a) She teaches her how to sew.
(d) Sarah teaches Emily how to play tennis.
2. On which holiday does Emily eavesdrop on her parents?
(d) Valentine's Day.
3. Who is Harold Schneider?
(a) Pookie's boyfriend.
(b) Emily's friend from next door.
(c) The newspaper delivery boy.
(d) Sarah's boyfriend.
4. What does Walter do during the outing with Emily to celebrate news of her scholarship?
(a) Takes photographs of the giraffes.
(b) Drinks heavily.
(c) Gives Emily a lesson on family history.
(d) Spends too much money.
5. Emily and the soldier go to Central Park where Emily loses what?
(a) Her sunglasses.
(b) Her wallet.
(c) Her virginity.
(d) Her shoe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pookie do at Sarah and Tony's wedding?
2. Where is Sarah when she is injured when Pookie leaves her with a neighbor?
3. After Sarah graduates from high school, she gets a job working where?
4. What is Andrew embarrassed about in his relationship with Emily?
5. Who is Andrew Crawford?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)