|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Andrew embarrassed about in his relationship with Emily?
(a) Because he calls Emily by the wrong name.
(b) He trips and falls.
(c) He recites a joke poorly.
(d) He suffers from sexual dysfunction and cannot perform.
2. Who does Sarah meet at her first job after graduation from high school?
(a) Her future husband.
(b) The mayor and he offers her a job.
(c) A newspaper journalist who decides to write a story about her.
(d) A movie star, who autographs a picture for her.
3. Sarah and Tony get married in what season of 1941?
4. Who is Harold Schneider?
(a) Emily's friend from next door.
(b) The newspaper delivery boy.
(c) Sarah's boyfriend.
(d) Pookie's boyfriend.
5. What does Emily remain hopeful about, prompted by a overheard conversation between her parents?
(a) That she will get a vanilla cake for her birthday.
(b) She is hopeful that she passes her English test.
(c) That her parents will get back together.
(d) That her parents will buy her a bicycle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pookie wear to Sarah and Tony's wedding?
2. Where is Sarah's scar located?
3. On which holiday does Emily eavesdrop on her parents?
4. Where is Sarah when she is injured when Pookie leaves her with a neighbor?
5. Why is Emily worried at her father's funeral?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)