|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Emily's father take her to celebrate the news of the scholarship?
(a) To the zoo.
(b) To lunch.
(c) To the history museum.
(d) Shopping for new clothes.
2. What does Sarah explain to Emily in Part 1:Chapter 2 when they are eating Popsicles?
(c) Sarah teaches Emily how to play tennis.
(d) She teaches her how to sew.
3. Which of Emily's qualities is Andrew Crawford impressed by?
(a) Her loyalty and intelligence.
(b) Emily's humor and courage.
(c) Her courage and intelligence.
(d) Emily's loyalty and optimism.
4. Where is Sarah's scar located?
(a) Across her left foot.
(b) Over and across one eye.
(c) On her left elbow.
(d) On her right knee.
5. Where does Emily live before she goes to college?
(a) With Tony.
(b) With her sister.
(c) With her mother.
(d) With her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Andrew and Emily at the end of Chapter 4?
2. Emily and the soldier go to Central Park where Emily loses what?
3. Which college does Emily receive a scholarship to?
4. On which holiday does Emily eavesdrop on her parents?
5. Who is Harold Schneider?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)