|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which college does Emily receive a scholarship to?
(a) Barnard College.
(b) Sarah Lawrence College.
(c) New York University.
(d) Bard College.
2. What does Walter Grimes die of?
(b) Scarlet Fever.
3. What is Emily and Sarah's father's profession?
(a) He writes headlines as a copy-desk man.
(b) He is a minister.
(c) He is a lawyer.
(d) He is a schoolteacher.
4. What does Pookie wear to Sarah and Tony's wedding?
(a) A yellow scarf.
(b) Shocking pink.
(c) A blue dress.
(d) A purple hat.
5. Who is the first character mentioned in The Easter Parade?
(c) Tony Wilson.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Sarah injured when Pookie leaves her with a neighbor?
2. Who becomes pregnant in Chapter 4?
3. Who does Sarah meet at her first job after graduation from high school?
4. Who is Andrew Crawford?
5. Where does Emily's father take her to celebrate the news of the scholarship?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)