|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Sarah meet at her first job after graduation from high school?
(a) A movie star, who autographs a picture for her.
(b) Her future husband.
(c) The mayor and he offers her a job.
(d) A newspaper journalist who decides to write a story about her.
2. Who becomes pregnant in Chapter 4?
(a) Tony's mother.
3. Who is Harold Schneider?
(a) Pookie's boyfriend.
(b) The newspaper delivery boy.
(c) Sarah's boyfriend.
(d) Emily's friend from next door.
4. Who is the first character mentioned in The Easter Parade?
(c) Tony Wilson.
5. Why does the relationship between Emily and the merchant seaman end?
(a) Emily is no longer interested in him.
(b) He wife returns.
(c) He is called to work.
(d) He decides he wants to explore homosexuality.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sarah begin going into the city once a week?
2. Who is Andrew Crawford?
3. Sarah and Tony get married in what season of 1941?
4. Why does Emily seek a divorce from her husband after only a few months of marriage?
5. After Sarah graduates from high school, she gets a job working where?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)