|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Emily frightened of when Sarah tells her she is going to a game?
(a) She is frightened of being home alone.
(b) Emily is scared of the basement.
(c) She is frightened getting into trouble.
(d) Emily is scared of her neighbor's dog.
2. What is the name of Walter Grimes's lover?
(a) Irene Hammond.
(b) Isabelle Hutz.
(c) Donna Garrity.
(d) Jennifer Lane.
3. What happens to Andrew and Emily at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) They attend church together.
(b) They go to an amusement park together.
(c) They get divorced.
(d) They get married.
4. After Sarah graduates from high school, she gets a job working where?
(a) On the Wendell L. Wilkie campaign.
(b) At the local newspaper.
(c) At a radio station.
(d) At the grocery store.
5. Who is the first character mentioned in The Easter Parade?
(a) Tony Wilson.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Emily's qualities is Andrew Crawford impressed by?
2. What does Tony's mother propose they name their estate?
3. What does Walter do during the outing with Emily to celebrate news of her scholarship?
4. Who becomes pregnant in Chapter 4?
5. What is the relationship between Emily and Sarah?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)