|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Sarah working when she is required to attend the Easter Parade?
(a) For United China Relief
(b) At the mayor's office.
(c) On a campaign.
(d) At a newspaper.
2. Who is Andrew Crawford?
(a) Sarah's minister.
(b) A graduate student that Emily dates.
(c) Sarah's nanny.
(d) Walter Grimes' attorney.
3. Where is Sarah's scar located?
(a) Across her left foot.
(b) On her left elbow.
(c) On her right knee.
(d) Over and across one eye.
4. Why does the relationship between Emily and the merchant seaman end?
(a) He wife returns.
(b) He decides he wants to explore homosexuality.
(c) He is called to work.
(d) Emily is no longer interested in him.
5. Emily and the soldier go to Central Park where Emily loses what?
(a) Her wallet.
(b) Her sunglasses.
(c) Her virginity.
(d) Her shoe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Emily remain hopeful about, prompted by a overheard conversation between her parents?
2. How is Sarah injured when Pookie leaves her with a neighbor?
3. How does Emily get home from school?
4. What does Emily explain to the neighborhood children?
5. What does Tony's mother propose they name their estate?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)