|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Emily remain hopeful about, prompted by a overheard conversation between her parents?
(a) She is hopeful that she passes her English test.
(b) That her parents will get back together.
(c) That she will get a vanilla cake for her birthday.
(d) That her parents will buy her a bicycle.
2. How does Emily get home from school?
(a) Emily rides the school bus.
(b) Emily walks with the other neighborhood children.
(c) Sarah walks Emily home.
(d) Emily's mother picks her up.
3. What does Tony Wilson wear to the Easter Parade?
(a) A kilt.
(b) Traditional attire.
(c) English formal wear.
(d) A bunny costume.
4. Who is the first character mentioned in The Easter Parade?
(a) Tony Wilson.
5. What does Walter Grimes die of?
(a) Scarlet Fever.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Andrew and Emily at the end of Chapter 4?
2. Which of Emily's qualities is Andrew Crawford impressed by?
3. What is the relationship between Emily and Sarah?
4. How is Sarah injured when Pookie leaves her with a neighbor?
5. In Part 1: Chapter 1, where do Emily and Sarah go to visit their father?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)