|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Sarah meet at her first job after graduation from high school?
(a) A movie star, who autographs a picture for her.
(b) A newspaper journalist who decides to write a story about her.
(c) The mayor and he offers her a job.
(d) Her future husband.
2. After what length of time does Andrew say he will call Emily?
(a) After one year.
(b) In six months.
(d) In two years.
3. What is the name of Walter Grimes's lover?
(a) Donna Garrity.
(b) Isabelle Hutz.
(c) Irene Hammond.
(d) Jennifer Lane.
4. Which of Emily's qualities is Andrew Crawford impressed by?
(a) Her loyalty and intelligence.
(b) Her courage and intelligence.
(c) Emily's humor and courage.
(d) Emily's loyalty and optimism.
5. What does Sarah wear to the Easter Parade?
(a) A bunny costume.
(b) A sundress.
(c) Traditional attire.
(d) English formal wear.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Emily and Sarah's father's profession?
2. What does Walter do during the outing with Emily to celebrate news of her scholarship?
3. Who is Harold Schneider?
4. On which holiday does Emily eavesdrop on her parents?
5. What do Emily and Sarah have to contend with Pookie about?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)