|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Walter do during the outing with Emily to celebrate news of her scholarship?
(a) Takes photographs of the giraffes.
(b) Gives Emily a lesson on family history.
(c) Drinks heavily.
(d) Spends too much money.
2. Who is Andrew Crawford?
(a) Sarah's nanny.
(b) Sarah's minister.
(c) Walter Grimes' attorney.
(d) A graduate student that Emily dates.
3. In Part 1: Chapter 1, where do Emily and Sarah go to visit their father?
(a) To an apartment one street over.
(b) The local museum.
(c) The newspaper.
(d) Miami, FL.
4. Emily runs into a soldier looking for what?
(a) A jazz bar called Nick's.
(b) A restaurant called Lola's.
(c) The movie theater.
(d) His father.
5. What is Andrew embarrassed about in his relationship with Emily?
(a) He suffers from sexual dysfunction and cannot perform.
(b) He recites a joke poorly.
(c) He trips and falls.
(d) Because he calls Emily by the wrong name.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Walter Grimes's lover?
2. Who is Tony Wilson?
3. Who is Harold Schneider?
4. After Sarah graduates from high school, she gets a job working where?
5. What does Pookie wear to Sarah and Tony's wedding?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)