|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the relationship between Pookie and Sarah?
(a) Mother and daughter.
(b) Teacher and student.
(c) Aunt and niece.
(d) Pookie and Sarah are neighbors.
2. How many children does Sarah have?
(a) Two sons.
(b) Three sons.
(c) Four sons.
(d) Three daughters.
3. How is Sarah injured when Pookie leaves her with a neighbor?
(a) She is bitten by a dog.
(b) At a track meet.
(c) When she attempts to climb a fence.
(d) When she tries to run under an iron bar.
4. Sarah and Tony get married in what season of 1941?
5. On which holiday does Emily eavesdrop on her parents?
(c) Valentine's Day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Emily's father take her to celebrate the news of the scholarship?
2. In Part 1: Chapter 1, where do Emily and Sarah go to visit their father?
3. Who is Andrew Crawford?
4. What does Pookie wear to Sarah and Tony's wedding?
5. What is Emily frightened of when Sarah tells her she is going to a game?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)