|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Emily's qualities is Andrew Crawford impressed by?
(a) Her loyalty and intelligence.
(b) Emily's loyalty and optimism.
(c) Emily's humor and courage.
(d) Her courage and intelligence.
2. Where does Emily's father take her to celebrate the news of the scholarship?
(a) To the zoo.
(b) To lunch.
(c) To the history museum.
(d) Shopping for new clothes.
3. Why does Emily seek a divorce from her husband after only a few months of marriage?
(a) She doesn't feel a connection to him anymore.
(b) She wants to move abroad.
(c) He becomes emotionally abusive.
(d) She decides she wants to live alone.
4. What is the relationship between Emily and Sarah?
(a) They are step-sisters.
(b) They are sisters.
(c) They are best friends.
(d) They are cousins.
5. Who is Andrew Crawford?
(a) Sarah's nanny.
(b) Walter Grimes' attorney.
(c) Sarah's minister.
(d) A graduate student that Emily dates.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Sarah working when she is required to attend the Easter Parade?
2. After Sarah graduates from high school, she gets a job working where?
3. What is Emily and Sarah's father's profession?
4. What is the first location mentioned in the novel?
5. How does Emily get home from school?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)