|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Sarah when she is injured when Pookie leaves her with a neighbor?
(a) At a neighbor's home.
(b) At a local park.
(c) Shopping at the mall.
(d) Visiting her grandmother.
2. Who is Andrew Crawford?
(a) A graduate student that Emily dates.
(b) Sarah's minister.
(c) Sarah's nanny.
(d) Walter Grimes' attorney.
3. Who does Sarah meet at her first job after graduation from high school?
(a) Her future husband.
(b) A movie star, who autographs a picture for her.
(c) A newspaper journalist who decides to write a story about her.
(d) The mayor and he offers her a job.
4. Why does Emily seek a divorce from her husband after only a few months of marriage?
(a) She decides she wants to live alone.
(b) She wants to move abroad.
(c) He becomes emotionally abusive.
(d) She doesn't feel a connection to him anymore.
5. On which holiday does Emily eavesdrop on her parents?
(d) Valentine's Day.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Sarah injured when Pookie leaves her with a neighbor?
2. What does Tony Wilson wear to the Easter Parade?
3. What is Andrew embarrassed about in his relationship with Emily?
4. Who is Tony Wilson?
5. In Part 1: Chapter 1, where do Emily and Sarah go to visit their father?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)