|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sarah wear to the Easter Parade?
(a) A bunny costume.
(b) Traditional attire.
(c) A sundress.
(d) English formal wear.
2. Which college does Emily receive a scholarship to?
(a) Sarah Lawrence College.
(b) Bard College.
(c) Barnard College.
(d) New York University.
3. Where does Emily live before she goes to college?
(a) With her mother.
(b) With her sister.
(c) With her father.
(d) With Tony.
4. What is the name of Walter Grimes's lover?
(a) Donna Garrity.
(b) Jennifer Lane.
(c) Irene Hammond.
(d) Isabelle Hutz.
5. What does Walter do during the outing with Emily to celebrate news of her scholarship?
(a) Drinks heavily.
(b) Spends too much money.
(c) Gives Emily a lesson on family history.
(d) Takes photographs of the giraffes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sarah explain to Emily in Part 1:Chapter 2 when they are eating Popsicles?
2. After Sarah graduates from high school, she gets a job working where?
3. What is the first location mentioned in the novel?
4. Emily and the soldier go to Central Park where Emily loses what?
5. Where is Sarah when she is injured when Pookie leaves her with a neighbor?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)