|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the relationship between Emily and Sarah?
(a) They are best friends.
(b) They are step-sisters.
(c) They are cousins.
(d) They are sisters.
2. What is the first location mentioned in the novel?
(a) Pittsburgh, PA.
(b) Miami, FL.
(c) Sacramento, CA.
(d) Tenafly, NY.
3. What do Emily and Sarah have to contend with Pookie about?
(a) Pookie won't pay any attention to Sarah or Emily.
(b) Pookie has a habit of exaggerating.
(c) Bad marks in schools.
(d) Living above her means.
4. In Part 1: Chapter 1, where do Emily and Sarah go to visit their father?
(a) The local museum.
(b) Miami, FL.
(c) To an apartment one street over.
(d) The newspaper.
5. What does Walter do during the outing with Emily to celebrate news of her scholarship?
(a) Takes photographs of the giraffes.
(b) Gives Emily a lesson on family history.
(c) Drinks heavily.
(d) Spends too much money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Sarah when she is injured when Pookie leaves her with a neighbor?
2. Who does Pookie flirt with at Sarah and Tony's wedding?
3. What does Pookie do at Sarah and Tony's wedding?
4. Which college does Emily receive a scholarship to?
5. What does Sarah explain to Emily in Part 1:Chapter 2 when they are eating Popsicles?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)