|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which college does Emily receive a scholarship to?
(a) Bard College.
(b) New York University.
(c) Sarah Lawrence College.
(d) Barnard College.
2. In Part 1: Chapter 1, where do Emily and Sarah go to visit their father?
(a) Miami, FL.
(b) To an apartment one street over.
(c) The newspaper.
(d) The local museum.
3. Why is Emily worried at her father's funeral?
(a) She thinks that no one will show up.
(b) Because she can't stop crying.
(c) Because she cannot cry.
(d) Because there are no flowers.
4. After Sarah graduates from high school, she gets a job working where?
(a) At the grocery store.
(b) At the local newspaper.
(c) On the Wendell L. Wilkie campaign.
(d) At a radio station.
5. Who does Sarah meet at her first job after graduation from high school?
(a) A newspaper journalist who decides to write a story about her.
(b) The mayor and he offers her a job.
(c) Her future husband.
(d) A movie star, who autographs a picture for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Emily's qualities is Andrew Crawford impressed by?
2. Where does Emily live before she goes to college?
3. Why does Emily seek a divorce from her husband after only a few months of marriage?
4. What is Andrew embarrassed about in his relationship with Emily?
5. Who does Pookie flirt with at Sarah and Tony's wedding?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)