|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first location mentioned in the novel?
(a) Pittsburgh, PA.
(b) Miami, FL.
(c) Sacramento, CA.
(d) Tenafly, NY.
2. Where is Sarah when she is injured when Pookie leaves her with a neighbor?
(a) Visiting her grandmother.
(b) Shopping at the mall.
(c) At a neighbor's home.
(d) At a local park.
3. In Part 1: Chapter 1, where do Emily and Sarah go to visit their father?
(a) The local museum.
(b) The newspaper.
(c) To an apartment one street over.
(d) Miami, FL.
4. Where does Emily live before she goes to college?
(a) With her mother.
(b) With her sister.
(c) With Tony.
(d) With her father.
5. What does Sarah wear to the Easter Parade?
(a) A bunny costume.
(b) English formal wear.
(c) Traditional attire.
(d) A sundress.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Sarah meet at her first job after graduation from high school?
2. Who becomes pregnant in Chapter 4?
3. On which holiday does Emily eavesdrop on her parents?
4. What does Walter do during the outing with Emily to celebrate news of her scholarship?
5. What does Pookie wear to Sarah and Tony's wedding?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)