|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Andrew Crawford?
(a) Sarah's nanny.
(b) Sarah's minister.
(c) Walter Grimes' attorney.
(d) A graduate student that Emily dates.
2. Where does Emily's father take her to celebrate the news of the scholarship?
(a) Shopping for new clothes.
(b) To the history museum.
(c) To lunch.
(d) To the zoo.
3. Emily and the soldier go to Central Park where Emily loses what?
(a) Her shoe.
(b) Her sunglasses.
(c) Her virginity.
(d) Her wallet.
4. Where is Sarah working when she is required to attend the Easter Parade?
(a) At the mayor's office.
(b) On a campaign.
(c) For United China Relief
(d) At a newspaper.
5. After Sarah graduates from high school, she gets a job working where?
(a) At the grocery store.
(b) At the local newspaper.
(c) On the Wendell L. Wilkie campaign.
(d) At a radio station.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Pookie flirt with at Sarah and Tony's wedding?
2. What does Pookie do at Sarah and Tony's wedding?
3. Sarah and Tony get married in what season of 1941?
4. After what length of time does Andrew say he will call Emily?
5. What does Emily explain to the neighborhood children?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)