|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Tony Wilson?
(a) Sarah's boss.
(b) The upstairs neighbor's son.
(c) A local celebrity.
(d) The mayor.
2. What does Walter do during the outing with Emily to celebrate news of her scholarship?
(a) Drinks heavily.
(b) Spends too much money.
(c) Takes photographs of the giraffes.
(d) Gives Emily a lesson on family history.
3. What does Emily explain to the neighborhood children?
(a) The Easter Bunny.
(d) The color of the sky.
4. Where is Sarah when she is injured when Pookie leaves her with a neighbor?
(a) Visiting her grandmother.
(b) At a local park.
(c) Shopping at the mall.
(d) At a neighbor's home.
5. What does Sarah wear to the Easter Parade?
(a) English formal wear.
(b) Traditional attire.
(c) A bunny costume.
(d) A sundress.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Emily's qualities is Andrew Crawford impressed by?
2. What does Tony's mother propose they name their estate?
3. How many children does Sarah have?
4. What happens to Andrew and Emily at the end of Chapter 4?
5. Who is the first character mentioned in The Easter Parade?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)