|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After what length of time does Andrew say he will call Emily?
(a) In two years.
(b) After one year.
(d) In six months.
2. What happens prior to Emily's decision to divorce her husband?
(a) She visits her mother.
(b) Emily publishes a book.
(c) Emily visits Tony and Sarah.
(d) Emily travels to Europe.
3. What does Sarah wear to the Easter Parade?
(a) A sundress.
(b) A bunny costume.
(c) Traditional attire.
(d) English formal wear.
4. What happens to Andrew and Emily at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) They get married.
(b) They go to an amusement park together.
(c) They attend church together.
(d) They get divorced.
5. How is Sarah injured when Pookie leaves her with a neighbor?
(a) When she attempts to climb a fence.
(b) When she tries to run under an iron bar.
(c) She is bitten by a dog.
(d) At a track meet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Emily frightened of when Sarah tells her she is going to a game?
2. What is Andrew embarrassed about in his relationship with Emily?
3. What does Emily explain to the neighborhood children?
4. Which of Emily's qualities is Andrew Crawford impressed by?
5. What does Tony's mother propose they name their estate?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)