Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Emily's refuse Sarah's question in Part 3: Chapter 1?
(a) Because she cannot get time off of work.
(b) Because she does not know the answer.
(c) Because she does not have enough money.
(d) Because Howard has moved into her apartment.
2. After Sarah graduates from high school, she gets a job working where?
(a) On the Wendell L. Wilkie campaign.
(b) At a radio station.
(c) At the grocery store.
(d) At the local newspaper.
3. What has Emily been told is the cause of Sarah's death?
(a) Emily is told that Sarah died from pneumonia.
(b) Emily is told that Sarah was in a car accident.
(c) Liver ailment and a fall.
4. What does Sarah wear to the Easter Parade?
(a) A sundress.
(b) A bunny costume.
(c) English formal wear.
(d) Traditional attire.
5. Where is Sarah's scar located?
(a) On her right knee.
(b) Over and across one eye.
(c) Across her left foot.
(d) On her left elbow.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sarah abandon the book she was working on?
2. What does Emily try to remember at the beginning of Part 2: Chapter 3?
3. What is the first location mentioned in the novel?
4. Why does Emily take her first job after graduating from college?
5. What is Emily's job in Part 3: Chapter 1?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)