|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Emily get a letter from in Part 2: Chapter 2?
2. Where is Sarah's scar located?
(a) On her left elbow.
(b) Across her left foot.
(c) Over and across one eye.
(d) On her right knee.
3. Why does Sarah abandon the book she was working on?
(a) Because she is no longer interested in the subject.
(b) Because her husband tells her it's a dumb idea.
(c) Because Emily is not supportive.
(d) Because she would have to travel to Montana.
4. On which holiday does Emily eavesdrop on her parents?
(d) Valentine's Day.
5. What do Emily and Sarah have to contend with Pookie about?
(a) Living above her means.
(b) Bad marks in schools.
(c) Pookie has a habit of exaggerating.
(d) Pookie won't pay any attention to Sarah or Emily.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of company does Emily work for?
2. What does Emily learn about Jack's past?
3. What does Emily explain to the neighborhood children?
4. Which college does Emily receive a scholarship to?
5. How does Emily react to the news of Sarah's project?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)