|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After what length of time does Andrew say he will call Emily?
(a) In two years.
(c) After one year.
(d) In six months.
2. What is Emily frightened of when Sarah tells her she is going to a game?
(a) She is frightened of being home alone.
(b) Emily is scared of the basement.
(c) She is frightened getting into trouble.
(d) Emily is scared of her neighbor's dog.
3. Why is Sarah apprehensive about this plan for a big expense in Part 2: Chapter 4?
(a) Sarah doesn't want to ask Tony for help.
(b) She doesn't want to speak to Jack's parents.
(c) She is struggling with money.
(d) She does not want to owe Emily anything.
4. Who is Michael Hogan?
(a) Pookie's doctor.
(b) The Grimes family lawyer.
(c) Emily's boss.
(d) Emily's lover.
5. Why does Emily move with Jack?
(a) Jack asks her to marry him.
(b) She is offered a job.
(c) In hopes of enriching their relationship and getting married.
(d) Emily moves because she wants to write a book.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Jack and Emily visit in Part 2: Chapter 1?
2. What is Andrew embarrassed about in his relationship with Emily?
3. Who calls Emily on the phone in Part 2: Chapter 3?
4. What does Sarah ultimately decide to do at the end of Part 2: Chapter 4?
5. In which state is Jack offered a job?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)