|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Emily work in Part 2: Chapters 3-4?
(a) A law firm.
(b) An advertising agency.
(c) A magazine
(d) A public school.
2. What does Michael Hogan do for a living?
(c) Public Relations Executive
3. What state is Sarah planning to do research in for her project?
(d) New York.
4. Why does Emily's refuse Sarah's question in Part 3: Chapter 1?
(a) Because she does not have enough money.
(b) Because she cannot get time off of work.
(c) Because she does not know the answer.
(d) Because Howard has moved into her apartment.
5. Why does Emily find Jack's book difficult?
(a) She discovers that Jack uses a lot of French in poetry.
(b) Jack does not use punctuation in his writing.
(c) She finds the language to be obtuse.
(d) She is not a fan of poetry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship between Emily and Sarah?
2. What does Emily use as a conversation piece at the beginning of Part 3: Chapter 1?
3. What does Emily's family push her to do after graduating from college?
4. How does Emily react to the news of Sarah's project?
5. Where is Sarah working when she is required to attend the Easter Parade?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)