|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Emily's family push her to do after graduating from college?
(a) Get married again.
(b) Quit working.
(c) Get a new job.
(d) Have children.
2. In Part 1: Chapter 1, where do Emily and Sarah go to visit their father?
(a) The newspaper.
(b) The local museum.
(c) Miami, FL.
(d) To an apartment one street over.
3. What happens with Emily's job in Part 2: Chapter 4?
(a) She is let go.
(b) She quits.
(c) She is promoted.
(d) She is fired.
4. What does Sarah's son, Peter, want to be when he grows up?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A Methodist minister.
(d) An Episcopalian priest.
5. What is Andrew embarrassed about in his relationship with Emily?
(a) He suffers from sexual dysfunction and cannot perform.
(b) Because he calls Emily by the wrong name.
(c) He trips and falls.
(d) He recites a joke poorly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Emily use as a conversation piece at the beginning of Part 3: Chapter 1?
2. What does Tony do after Sarah's death?
3. Who is the youngest of Sarah and Tony's children?
4. How does Emily get home from school?
5. What is the relationship between Emily and Sarah?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)