|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the relationship between Emily and Sarah?
(a) They are step-sisters.
(b) They are best friends.
(c) They are sisters.
(d) They are cousins.
2. Where does Pookie move in Part 2: Chapter 2?
(a) To Montana.
(b) An apartment over a agarage.
(c) To Iowa.
(d) Into the city.
3. Why does Emily back away from Howard Dunninger?
(a) She discovers that he is poor.
(b) She discovers that he is gay.
(c) She discovers that he is working for another company.
(d) She discovers that he is married.
4. What is Emily's first job after graduating from college?
(a) She becomes a writer for a magazine.
(b) She becomes a newspaper journalist.
(c) She is a beauty pageant judge.
(d) She is a news anchor.
5. What does Howard Dunninger tell Emily about his situation?
(a) That he and his wife are separated.
(b) That he is getting a promotion.
(c) That he loves her.
(d) That he is moving.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Emily go the night ending in the mysterious apartment?
2. Who does Emily travel with at the end of Part 2: Chapter 2?
3. How does Emily get home from school?
4. In what season does Jack decide to take Emily on a trip?
5. Who is Emily having these conversations with in Part 3: Chapter 1?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)