|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do critics respond to Jack's latest book in Part 2: Chapter 4?
(a) They ignore the book.
(b) They love the book.
(c) They say the book is mediocre.
(d) They dislike it.
2. After Sarah graduates from high school, she gets a job working where?
(a) At the grocery store.
(b) On the Wendell L. Wilkie campaign.
(c) At the local newspaper.
(d) At a radio station.
3. What does Emily try to remember at the beginning of Part 2: Chapter 3?
(a) What the name of her childhood best friend is.
(b) Where she lives.
(c) The name of Sarah's first husband.
(d) Where she was the night before.
4. In Part 1: Chapter 1, where do Emily and Sarah go to visit their father?
(a) Miami, FL.
(b) The local museum.
(c) The newspaper.
(d) To an apartment one street over.
5. Emily and the soldier go to Central Park where Emily loses what?
(a) Her sunglasses.
(b) Her shoe.
(c) Her wallet.
(d) Her virginity.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Howard travel to in Part 3: Chapter 2?
2. How is Sarah injured when Pookie leaves her with a neighbor?
3. What does Emily begin writing an article about at the beginning of Part 2: Chapter 2?
4. What does Emily explain to the neighborhood children?
5. Who is Howard Dunninger?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)