|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Emily try to remember at the beginning of Part 2: Chapter 3?
(a) The name of Sarah's first husband.
(b) Where she was the night before.
(c) What the name of her childhood best friend is.
(d) Where she lives.
2. What does Pookie wear to Sarah and Tony's wedding?
(a) A yellow scarf.
(b) A blue dress.
(c) A purple hat.
(d) Shocking pink.
3. How does Emily get home from school?
(a) Sarah walks Emily home.
(b) Emily walks with the other neighborhood children.
(c) Emily's mother picks her up.
(d) Emily rides the school bus.
4. Where did Emily go the night ending in the mysterious apartment?
(a) To Sarah's.
(b) To a birthday party.
(c) To a party thrown by business associates.
(d) To her mother's apartment.
5. How many children does Sarah have?
(a) Four sons.
(b) Two sons.
(c) Three daughters.
(d) Three sons.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Peter take Emily in Part 3: Chapter 2?
2. What does Sarah's son, Peter, want to be when he grows up?
3. What does Sarah explain to Emily in Part 1:Chapter 2 when they are eating Popsicles?
4. Who is Emily having these conversations with in Part 3: Chapter 1?
5. Where does Jack decide to take Emily in Part 2: Chapter 2?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)