|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Emily at the beginning of Part 2?
(a) She graduates college.
(b) She wins the lottery.
(c) She graduates high school.
(d) She gets married.
2. Who does Pookie flirt with at Sarah and Tony's wedding?
(a) On Tony.
(b) The groom's father.
(c) The groom's brother.
(d) The minister.
3. Why did Jack Flanders leave his old profession?
(a) To escape the world of academia.
(b) To escape the world of business deals.
(c) He moved abroad.
(d) He was fired.
4. Why does Emily move with Jack?
(a) Emily moves because she wants to write a book.
(b) She is offered a job.
(c) Jack asks her to marry him.
(d) In hopes of enriching their relationship and getting married.
5. What does Emily begin writing an article about at the beginning of Part 2: Chapter 2?
(a) Her experiences in Montana.
(b) Her experiences in Europe.
(c) Her experiences growing up in Tenafly, NY.
(d) Her experiences in Iowa.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Sarah apprehensive about this plan for a big expense in Part 2: Chapter 4?
2. How can Tony's mood be described in Part 3: Chapter 2?
3. Where does Emily's father take her to celebrate the news of the scholarship?
4. What do Emily and Sarah do at the beginning of Part 2: Chapter 4?
5. Who does Emily travel with at the end of Part 2: Chapter 2?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)