|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls Emily on the phone in Part 2: Chapter 3?
2. Where is Emily working in 1965?
(a) At a school.
(b) At a magazine.
(c) At a hospital.
(d) At an ad agency.
3. What is the relationship between Emily and Sarah?
(a) They are step-sisters.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) They are best friends.
(d) They are sisters.
4. Why did Jack Flanders leave his old profession?
(a) To escape the world of academia.
(b) He moved abroad.
(c) To escape the world of business deals.
(d) He was fired.
5. How has Emily's boss changed in Part 3: Chapter 2?
(a) Emily's boss has been promoted and no longer works in New York.
(b) Emily's boss colors her hair.
(c) She is angry and critical, no longer supportive.
(d) She is supportive, no longer angry and critical.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Emily work in Part 2: Chapters 3-4?
2. In Part 1: Chapter 1, where do Emily and Sarah go to visit their father?
3. Why does Sarah travel to New York in Part 2: Chapter 4?
4. What does Jack ask Emily to do in Part 2: Chapter 1?
5. What does Pookie do at Sarah and Tony's wedding?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)