|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first character mentioned in The Easter Parade?
(b) Tony Wilson.
2. What is the relationship between Pookie and Sarah?
(a) Teacher and student.
(b) Mother and daughter.
(c) Pookie and Sarah are neighbors.
(d) Aunt and niece.
3. Where is Sarah when she is injured when Pookie leaves her with a neighbor?
(a) At a local park.
(b) At a neighbor's home.
(c) Shopping at the mall.
(d) Visiting her grandmother.
4. Where did Emily go the night ending in the mysterious apartment?
(a) To a party thrown by business associates.
(b) To a birthday party.
(c) To Sarah's.
(d) To her mother's apartment.
5. What does Walter Grimes die of?
(b) Scarlet Fever.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Peter take Emily in Part 3: Chapter 2?
2. Who does Emily think Sarah resembles in Part 3: Chapter 1?
3. Where does Jack decide to take Emily in Part 2: Chapter 2?
4. What happens prior to Emily's decision to divorce her husband?
5. Why does Sarah abandon the book she was working on?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)