|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the youngest of Sarah and Tony's children?
(b) Tony Jr.
2. Who is Andrew Crawford?
(a) Sarah's nanny.
(b) A graduate student that Emily dates.
(c) Sarah's minister.
(d) Walter Grimes' attorney.
3. Who is Sarah's project going to be about in Part 2: Chapter 1?
(a) One of her husband's ancestors.
(b) A cabin by a lake.
(c) Her sister, Emily.
(d) New York City.
4. Where does Peter take Emily in Part 3: Chapter 2?
(a) To see Walter.
(b) To see Pookie.
(c) To see Tony.
(d) To see Howard.
5. Why does Emily move with Jack?
(a) In hopes of enriching their relationship and getting married.
(b) Emily moves because she wants to write a book.
(c) Jack asks her to marry him.
(d) She is offered a job.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Sarah working when she is required to attend the Easter Parade?
2. What does Howard Dunninger tell Emily about his situation?
3. What does Emily learn about Jack's past?
4. In Part 1: Chapter 1, where do Emily and Sarah go to visit their father?
5. What does Tony do after Sarah's death?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)