|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Sarah in the hospital in Part 3: Chapter 1?
(a) Because one of her son's injured himself.
(b) For a suspicious mole.
(c) For acute alcoholism.
(d) To visit a friend.
2. What is Peter doing in Part 3: Chapter 1?
(a) He is going into the military.
(b) He is in college and preparing for the seminary.
(c) He is going to medical school.
(d) He has become a mechanic.
3. In what season does Jack decide to take Emily on a trip?
(a) In summer.
(b) In spring.
(c) In fall.
(d) In winter.
4. What does Emily begin writing an article about at the beginning of Part 2: Chapter 2?
(a) Her experiences growing up in Tenafly, NY.
(b) Her experiences in Europe.
(c) Her experiences in Montana.
(d) Her experiences in Iowa.
5. What does Emily remain hopeful about, prompted by a overheard conversation between her parents?
(a) That her parents will get back together.
(b) That her parents will buy her a bicycle.
(c) That she will get a vanilla cake for her birthday.
(d) She is hopeful that she passes her English test.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Emily lose her job in Part 3: Chapter 2?
2. Where does Peter take Emily in Part 3: Chapter 2?
3. What is Emily fearful of in Part 3: Chapter1?
4. What is believed to be the cause of Pookie's illness in Part 2: Chapter 3?
5. What state is Sarah planning to do research in for her project?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)