|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Emily and Jack begin to do soon after they meet?
(a) Eat lunch together.
(b) Go shopping together.
(c) Talk about their families together.
2. Where does Emily live before she goes to college?
(a) With her father.
(b) With Tony.
(c) With her sister.
(d) With her mother.
3. What type of company does Emily work for?
(a) A makeup company.
(b) A food magazine.
(c) A state newspaper.
(d) The locals news station.
4. Why does Sarah begin going into the city once a week?
(a) Sarah babysits for her father's co-worker's children.
(b) To run errands for her father.
(c) In order for her father to provide her with braces for her overbite.
(d) To volunteer at a nursing home.
5. What state is Sarah planning to do research in for her project?
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Emily find Jack's book difficult?
2. What does Jack ask Emily to do in Part 2: Chapter 1?
3. What is Emily and Sarah's father's profession?
4. What does Emily explain to the neighborhood children?
5. What is Emily's first job after graduating from college?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)