|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Tony Wilson?
(a) The upstairs neighbor's son.
(b) A local celebrity.
(c) Sarah's boss.
(d) The mayor.
2. After what length of time does Andrew say he will call Emily?
(b) In two years.
(c) In six months.
(d) After one year.
3. Which college does Emily receive a scholarship to?
(a) New York University.
(b) Sarah Lawrence College.
(c) Bard College.
(d) Barnard College.
4. Emily runs into a soldier looking for what?
(a) His father.
(b) The movie theater.
(c) A restaurant called Lola's.
(d) A jazz bar called Nick's.
5. Why does Sarah begin going into the city once a week?
(a) To volunteer at a nursing home.
(b) Sarah babysits for her father's co-worker's children.
(c) To run errands for her father.
(d) In order for her father to provide her with braces for her overbite.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children does Sarah have?
2. What does Emily explain to the neighborhood children?
3. Who is Andrew Crawford?
4. How does Emily get home from school?
5. What is Andrew embarrassed about in his relationship with Emily?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)