|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Sarah injured when Pookie leaves her with a neighbor?
(a) When she attempts to climb a fence.
(b) At a track meet.
(c) When she tries to run under an iron bar.
(d) She is bitten by a dog.
2. What does Sarah tell Emily that she has a talent for?
3. What does Emily remain hopeful about, prompted by a overheard conversation between her parents?
(a) That her parents will get back together.
(b) That her parents will buy her a bicycle.
(c) She is hopeful that she passes her English test.
(d) That she will get a vanilla cake for her birthday.
4. Which of Emily's qualities is Andrew Crawford impressed by?
(a) Emily's loyalty and optimism.
(b) Her courage and intelligence.
(c) Her loyalty and intelligence.
(d) Emily's humor and courage.
5. What does Tony's mother propose they name their estate?
(a) Great Falls.
(b) Lilac Estate.
(c) Fair Hedges.
(d) Great Hedges.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Emily get home from school?
2. Who does Pookie flirt with at Sarah and Tony's wedding?
3. What is Andrew embarrassed about in his relationship with Emily?
4. What does Emily explain to the neighborhood children?
5. Who do Jack and Emily visit in Part 2: Chapter 1?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)