|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Emily and Sarah have to contend with Pookie about?
(a) Pookie has a habit of exaggerating.
(b) Bad marks in schools.
(c) Living above her means.
(d) Pookie won't pay any attention to Sarah or Emily.
2. Who is Jack Flanders?
(a) The husband of Emily's friend.
(b) Her assistant.
(c) Emily's husband.
(d) Emily's editor.
3. What does Sarah wear to the Easter Parade?
(a) A sundress.
(b) Traditional attire.
(c) A bunny costume.
(d) English formal wear.
4. What happens to Emily at the beginning of Part 2?
(a) She gets married.
(b) She graduates high school.
(c) She wins the lottery.
(d) She graduates college.
5. What does Walter do during the outing with Emily to celebrate news of her scholarship?
(a) Drinks heavily.
(b) Gives Emily a lesson on family history.
(c) Spends too much money.
(d) Takes photographs of the giraffes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Tony Wilson?
2. What is Emily and Sarah's father's profession?
3. Where is Sarah when she is injured when Pookie leaves her with a neighbor?
4. Who becomes pregnant in Chapter 4?
5. In which state is Jack offered a job?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)