|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first location mentioned in the novel?
(a) Tenafly, NY.
(b) Sacramento, CA.
(c) Miami, FL.
(d) Pittsburgh, PA.
2. In Part 1: Chapter 1, where do Emily and Sarah go to visit their father?
(a) The newspaper.
(b) The local museum.
(c) To an apartment one street over.
(d) Miami, FL.
3. What does Tony Wilson wear to the Easter Parade?
(a) English formal wear.
(b) A kilt.
(c) A bunny costume.
(d) Traditional attire.
4. What is Emily frightened of when Sarah tells her she is going to a game?
(a) Emily is scared of her neighbor's dog.
(b) Emily is scared of the basement.
(c) She is frightened getting into trouble.
(d) She is frightened of being home alone.
5. What does Jack tell Emily about this school's invitation?
(a) That he doesn't want to do it.
(b) That it's huge honor.
(c) Jack tells Emily that they have offered her a job.
(d) That it's financially a good idea.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pookie do at Sarah and Tony's wedding?
2. Why does Emily's family push her to do this?
3. What does Emily's family push her to do after graduating from college?
4. What does Emily remain hopeful about, prompted by a overheard conversation between her parents?
5. What do Emily and Sarah have to contend with Pookie about?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)