|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who becomes pregnant in Chapter 4?
(c) Tony's mother.
2. At which school is Jack invited to teach at?
(a) The Writer's Workshop at the University of Iowa.
(b) The Writer's Workshop at the University of Montana.
(c) The University of Illinois.
(d) The University of Indiana.
3. Which of Emily's qualities is Andrew Crawford impressed by?
(a) Emily's humor and courage.
(b) Emily's loyalty and optimism.
(c) Her courage and intelligence.
(d) Her loyalty and intelligence.
4. Who does Sarah meet at her first job after graduation from high school?
(a) A movie star, who autographs a picture for her.
(b) The mayor and he offers her a job.
(c) A newspaper journalist who decides to write a story about her.
(d) Her future husband.
5. Emily and the soldier go to Central Park where Emily loses what?
(a) Her virginity.
(b) Her wallet.
(c) Her sunglasses.
(d) Her shoe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Walter Grimes's lover?
2. What does Walter do during the outing with Emily to celebrate news of her scholarship?
3. What does Tony's mother propose they name their estate?
4. What does Sarah's son, Peter, want to be when he grows up?
5. Who is the first character mentioned in The Easter Parade?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)