|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens prior to Emily's decision to divorce her husband?
(a) Emily visits Tony and Sarah.
(b) Emily travels to Europe.
(c) Emily publishes a book.
(d) She visits her mother.
2. Who does Pookie flirt with at Sarah and Tony's wedding?
(a) The groom's father.
(b) On Tony.
(c) The groom's brother.
(d) The minister.
3. What does Emily explain to the neighborhood children?
(a) The color of the sky.
(c) The Easter Bunny.
4. What does Sarah explain to Emily in Part 1:Chapter 2 when they are eating Popsicles?
(a) She teaches her how to sew.
(b) Sarah teaches Emily how to play tennis.
5. What does Walter do during the outing with Emily to celebrate news of her scholarship?
(a) Drinks heavily.
(b) Spends too much money.
(c) Takes photographs of the giraffes.
(d) Gives Emily a lesson on family history.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sarah reveal to Emily in Part 2: Chapter 1?
2. Emily and the soldier go to Central Park where Emily loses what?
3. How does Emily react to the news of Sarah's project?
4. What does Pookie wear to Sarah and Tony's wedding?
5. What does Sarah wear to the Easter Parade?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)