|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Emily get a letter from in Part 2: Chapter 2?
2. In which city do Jack and Emily purchase a house?
(b) Iowa City.
(c) New York City.
3. What is Emily's first job after graduating from college?
(a) She becomes a writer for a magazine.
(b) She is a beauty pageant judge.
(c) She becomes a newspaper journalist.
(d) She is a news anchor.
4. What does Jack do with his current poetry?
(a) He refuses to allow Emily to read it.
(b) He calls his agent.
(c) Jack recites it for his class.
(d) He asks Emily to read it.
5. After Sarah graduates from high school, she gets a job working where?
(a) At the grocery store.
(b) On the Wendell L. Wilkie campaign.
(c) At a radio station.
(d) At the local newspaper.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Sarah's scar located?
2. What does the letter Emily receives in Part 2: Chapter 2 say that Pookie has lost?
3. Where are Tony's parents planning on moving?
4. Which topic does Emily choose to write about for a magazine article but never finishes?
5. Whose apartment does Emily awaken in the beginning of Part 2: Chapter 3?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)