|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Walter Grimes die of?
(d) Scarlet Fever.
2. What happens to Andrew and Emily at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) They get married.
(b) They attend church together.
(c) They get divorced.
(d) They go to an amusement park together.
3. Which college does Emily receive a scholarship to?
(a) Barnard College.
(b) Bard College.
(c) Sarah Lawrence College.
(d) New York University.
4. Who becomes pregnant in Chapter 4?
(d) Tony's mother.
5. Where are Tony's parents planning on moving?
(a) To Tenafly, NY.
(b) To California.
(c) To Iowa.
(d) Into the city.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Emily explain to the neighborhood children?
2. What do Emily and Sarah do the night of going to the hospital in Part 2: Chapter 3?
3. When Emily wakes at night in Part 2: Chapter 2, what does she find Jack doing?
4. Sarah and Tony get married in what season of 1941?
5. What does Emily discover about her sister in Part 2: Chapter 4?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)