|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what season does Jack decide to take Emily on a trip?
(a) In fall.
(b) In winter.
(c) In summer.
(d) In spring.
2. What is Emily's first job after graduating from college?
(a) She becomes a newspaper journalist.
(b) She is a news anchor.
(c) She becomes a writer for a magazine.
(d) She is a beauty pageant judge.
3. Who does Emily travel with at the end of Part 2: Chapter 2?
(a) With Sarah.
(b) With Pookie.
(c) She travels alone.
(d) With Jack.
4. What does Pookie do at Sarah and Tony's wedding?
(a) Dances with Tony.
(b) Loses one shoe.
(c) Gets into a fight with Sarah.
(d) Gets drunk.
5. What do Emily and Sarah have to contend with Pookie about?
(a) Pookie won't pay any attention to Sarah or Emily.
(b) Bad marks in schools.
(c) Pookie has a habit of exaggerating.
(d) Living above her means.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Emily and Sarah do at the beginning of Part 2: Chapter 4?
2. Why does Emily seek a divorce from her husband after only a few months of marriage?
3. What do Emily and Jack begin to do soon after they meet?
4. What do Emily and Sarah do the night of going to the hospital in Part 2: Chapter 3?
5. What does Emily explain to the neighborhood children?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)