|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who becomes pregnant in Chapter 4?
(c) Tony's mother.
2. After Sarah graduates from high school, she gets a job working where?
(a) On the Wendell L. Wilkie campaign.
(b) At a radio station.
(c) At the local newspaper.
(d) At the grocery store.
3. Who does Sarah meet at her first job after graduation from high school?
(a) A movie star, who autographs a picture for her.
(b) Her future husband.
(c) A newspaper journalist who decides to write a story about her.
(d) The mayor and he offers her a job.
4. How do Emily and Sarah plan to pay for a big expense in Part 2: Chapter 4?
(a) They plan to ask Jack's parents for help.
(b) They agree to split the cost.
(c) Emily agrees to pay.
(d) They ask Tony for money.
5. What is the first location mentioned in the novel?
(a) Pittsburgh, PA.
(b) Miami, FL.
(c) Sacramento, CA.
(d) Tenafly, NY.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Emily learn about Jack's past?
2. What does Jack ask Emily to do in Part 2: Chapter 1?
3. What does Emily decide to do when she and Jack return home from their trip?
4. What do Emily and Sarah do the night of going to the hospital in Part 2: Chapter 3?
5. Where are Tony's parents planning on moving?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)