|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Emily get home from school?
(a) Emily walks with the other neighborhood children.
(b) Emily rides the school bus.
(c) Sarah walks Emily home.
(d) Emily's mother picks her up.
2. What does Emily's family push her to do after graduating from college?
(a) Get a new job.
(b) Quit working.
(c) Get married again.
(d) Have children.
3. What does Emily try to remember at the beginning of Part 2: Chapter 3?
(a) What the name of her childhood best friend is.
(b) Where she lives.
(c) Where she was the night before.
(d) The name of Sarah's first husband.
4. Who calls Emily on the phone in Part 2: Chapter 3?
5. Where does Jack decide to take Emily in Part 2: Chapter 2?
(a) To California.
(b) To Europe.
(c) On a cruise.
(d) To New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tony's mother propose they name their estate?
2. Why does Emily move with Jack?
3. What is Emily frightened of when Sarah tells her she is going to a game?
4. What does Emily begin doing in the afternoons in Part 2: Chapter 2?
5. What is Andrew embarrassed about in his relationship with Emily?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)