|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the relationship between Emily and Sarah?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) They are step-sisters.
(c) They are best friends.
(d) They are sisters.
2. What is the name of Walter Grimes's lover?
(a) Irene Hammond.
(b) Jennifer Lane.
(c) Isabelle Hutz.
(d) Donna Garrity.
3. How do Emily and Sarah plan to pay for a big expense in Part 2: Chapter 4?
(a) They agree to split the cost.
(b) Emily agrees to pay.
(c) They ask Tony for money.
(d) They plan to ask Jack's parents for help.
4. Why does Sarah travel to New York in Part 2: Chapter 4?
(a) To get a job.
(b) To meet with the family lawyer.
(c) To meet Emily for lunch.
(d) To visit Pookie.
5. How is Sarah injured when Pookie leaves her with a neighbor?
(a) When she attempts to climb a fence.
(b) At a track meet.
(c) When she tries to run under an iron bar.
(d) She is bitten by a dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sarah's son, Peter, want to be when he grows up?
2. Where does Emily's father take her to celebrate the news of the scholarship?
3. What does Emily explain to the neighborhood children?
4. What does Pookie wear to Sarah and Tony's wedding?
5. What does Tony's mother propose they name their estate?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)