|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Emily try to remember at the beginning of Part 2: Chapter 3?
(a) The name of Sarah's first husband.
(b) What the name of her childhood best friend is.
(c) Where she lives.
(d) Where she was the night before.
2. Why does Emily seek a divorce from her husband after only a few months of marriage?
(a) He becomes emotionally abusive.
(b) She decides she wants to live alone.
(c) She doesn't feel a connection to him anymore.
(d) She wants to move abroad.
3. Why does Sarah travel to New York in Part 2: Chapter 4?
(a) To get a job.
(b) To meet with the family lawyer.
(c) To meet Emily for lunch.
(d) To visit Pookie.
4. Why does Emily's family push her to do this?
(a) They want grandchildren.
(b) They want her to become a teacher.
(c) They are shocked at her desire to stay single.
(d) They want her to stay home with her children.
5. Who do Jack and Emily visit in Part 2: Chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What state is Sarah planning to do research in for her project?
2. How does Emily react to the news of Sarah's project?
3. When Emily wakes at night in Part 2: Chapter 2, what does she find Jack doing?
4. What does Sarah ultimately decide to do at the end of Part 2: Chapter 4?
5. What type of company does Emily work for?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)