|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Andrew and Emily at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) They get divorced.
(b) They get married.
(c) They attend church together.
(d) They go to an amusement park together.
2. Why does Pookie go to the hospital in Part 2: Chapter 3?
(a) She isn't feel well.
(b) Sarah and Emily make her go.
(c) To visit Tony's father.
(d) She has had a cerebral brain hemorrhage.
3. Who do Jack and Emily visit in Part 2: Chapter 1?
4. Who is Andrew Crawford?
(a) Sarah's nanny.
(b) Walter Grimes' attorney.
(c) A graduate student that Emily dates.
(d) Sarah's minister.
5. Where does Emily go at the end of Part 2: Chapter 2?
(a) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jack ask Emily to do in Part 2: Chapter 1?
2. Why does Emily's family push her to do this?
3. What does Emily explain to the neighborhood children?
4. Sarah and Tony get married in what season of 1941?
5. How do Emily and Sarah plan to pay for a big expense in Part 2: Chapter 4?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)