|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Emily go the night ending in the mysterious apartment?
(a) To Sarah's.
(b) To a birthday party.
(c) To a party thrown by business associates.
(d) To her mother's apartment.
2. Why is Emily worried at her father's funeral?
(a) Because she can't stop crying.
(b) Because she cannot cry.
(c) Because there are no flowers.
(d) She thinks that no one will show up.
3. Who do Jack and Emily visit in Part 2: Chapter 1?
4. What does Emily try to remember at the beginning of Part 2: Chapter 3?
(a) Where she lives.
(b) The name of Sarah's first husband.
(c) What the name of her childhood best friend is.
(d) Where she was the night before.
5. What does Emily learn in this phone call she receives in Part 2: Chapter 3?
(a) That Tony has left Sarah.
(b) That Pookie has collapsed.
(c) That Sarah has been in an accident.
(d) That Jack wants Emily to come home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Sarah apprehensive about this plan for a big expense in Part 2: Chapter 4?
2. What does Emily discover about her sister in Part 2: Chapter 4?
3. What happens to Emily at the beginning of Part 2?
4. After Sarah graduates from high school, she gets a job working where?
5. What does Sarah ultimately decide to do at the end of Part 2: Chapter 4?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)