|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack ask Emily to do in Part 2: Chapter 1?
(a) To write an article for him.
(b) To have his child.
(c) To marry him.
(d) To move with him.
2. Who calls Emily on the phone in Part 2: Chapter 3?
3. Why is Emily worried at her father's funeral?
(a) Because she cannot cry.
(b) Because she can't stop crying.
(c) Because there are no flowers.
(d) She thinks that no one will show up.
4. Why does Pookie go to the hospital in Part 2: Chapter 3?
(a) She has had a cerebral brain hemorrhage.
(b) She isn't feel well.
(c) To visit Tony's father.
(d) Sarah and Emily make her go.
5. Where is Sarah's scar located?
(a) Over and across one eye.
(b) Across her left foot.
(c) On her left elbow.
(d) On her right knee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Emily and Jack do under a tree in Part 2: Chapter 2?
2. Where did Emily go the night ending in the mysterious apartment?
3. Why does the trip Jack takes Emily on turn sour?
4. What does Pookie do at Sarah and Tony's wedding?
5. Who is Tony Wilson?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)