|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Sarah's scar located?
(a) On her left elbow.
(b) Across her left foot.
(c) On her right knee.
(d) Over and across one eye.
2. What does Emily learn about Jack's past?
(a) That he spent the last five years in jail.
(b) That he has been married before.
(c) That he is a published poet.
(d) That he ran away from home at age 9.
3. Who are Tony's parents giving the larger house on their estate to?
(c) Their daughter.
(d) Sarah and Tony and their family.
4. Which of Emily's qualities is Andrew Crawford impressed by?
(a) Her loyalty and intelligence.
(b) Emily's humor and courage.
(c) Her courage and intelligence.
(d) Emily's loyalty and optimism.
5. Where is Sarah when she is injured when Pookie leaves her with a neighbor?
(a) Visiting her grandmother.
(b) At a neighbor's home.
(c) At a local park.
(d) Shopping at the mall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sarah explain to Emily in Part 1:Chapter 2 when they are eating Popsicles?
2. What does Tony's mother propose they name their estate?
3. After Sarah graduates from high school, she gets a job working where?
4. What are the poems about in the book Jack publishes in Part 2: Chapter 4?
5. What is the name of Walter Grimes's lover?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)