|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Emily and Sarah plan to pay for a big expense in Part 2: Chapter 4?
(a) They plan to ask Jack's parents for help.
(b) They agree to split the cost.
(c) They ask Tony for money.
(d) Emily agrees to pay.
2. Who is Andrew Crawford?
(a) Walter Grimes' attorney.
(b) Sarah's nanny.
(c) A graduate student that Emily dates.
(d) Sarah's minister.
3. Why does Emily's family push her to do this?
(a) They want her to become a teacher.
(b) They want grandchildren.
(c) They want her to stay home with her children.
(d) They are shocked at her desire to stay single.
4. On which holiday does Emily eavesdrop on her parents?
(d) Valentine's Day.
5. Who is Sarah's project going to be about in Part 2: Chapter 1?
(a) Her sister, Emily.
(b) One of her husband's ancestors.
(c) New York City.
(d) A cabin by a lake.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which state is Jack offered a job?
2. What is Emily's mood after Jack and Emily move?
3. Sarah and Tony get married in what season of 1941?
4. Who is Harold Schneider?
5. Why does Sarah travel to New York in Part 2: Chapter 4?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)