|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Sarah apprehensive about this plan for a big expense in Part 2: Chapter 4?
(a) She doesn't want to speak to Jack's parents.
(b) She is struggling with money.
(c) She does not want to owe Emily anything.
(d) Sarah doesn't want to ask Tony for help.
2. In Part 1: Chapter 1, where do Emily and Sarah go to visit their father?
(a) The local museum.
(b) Miami, FL.
(c) The newspaper.
(d) To an apartment one street over.
3. Emily and the soldier go to Central Park where Emily loses what?
(a) Her sunglasses.
(b) Her shoe.
(c) Her wallet.
(d) Her virginity.
4. What is Andrew embarrassed about in his relationship with Emily?
(a) He trips and falls.
(b) He recites a joke poorly.
(c) He suffers from sexual dysfunction and cannot perform.
(d) Because he calls Emily by the wrong name.
5. Why does Sarah travel to New York in Part 2: Chapter 4?
(a) To meet with the family lawyer.
(b) To meet Emily for lunch.
(c) To get a job.
(d) To visit Pookie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who becomes pregnant in Chapter 4?
2. What state is Sarah planning to do research in for her project?
3. Whose apartment does Emily awaken in the beginning of Part 2: Chapter 3?
4. What does Emily remain hopeful about, prompted by a overheard conversation between her parents?
5. Which topic does Emily choose to write about for a magazine article but never finishes?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)