|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sarah attempt to do at the end of Part 2: Chapter 4?
(a) Forgive Tony.
(b) Leave Tony.
(c) Stay with Tony.
(d) Get help.
2. In which city do Jack and Emily purchase a house?
(c) Iowa City.
(d) New York City.
3. Why did Jack Flanders leave his old profession?
(a) He moved abroad.
(b) To escape the world of academia.
(c) To escape the world of business deals.
(d) He was fired.
4. Where are Tony's parents planning on moving?
(a) To Iowa.
(b) To California.
(c) Into the city.
(d) To Tenafly, NY.
5. After Sarah graduates from high school, she gets a job working where?
(a) At a radio station.
(b) On the Wendell L. Wilkie campaign.
(c) At the grocery store.
(d) At the local newspaper.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Emily's father take her to celebrate the news of the scholarship?
2. What happens to Andrew and Emily at the end of Chapter 4?
3. What does Emily begin writing an article about at the beginning of Part 2: Chapter 2?
4. What does Jack do with his current poetry?
5. What does Sarah's son, Peter, want to be when he grows up?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)