|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Emily move with Jack?
(a) She is offered a job.
(b) Jack asks her to marry him.
(c) Emily moves because she wants to write a book.
(d) In hopes of enriching their relationship and getting married.
2. How is Sarah injured when Pookie leaves her with a neighbor?
(a) When she tries to run under an iron bar.
(b) When she attempts to climb a fence.
(c) At a track meet.
(d) She is bitten by a dog.
3. Who does Emily travel with at the end of Part 2: Chapter 2?
(a) She travels alone.
(b) With Jack.
(c) With Pookie.
(d) With Sarah.
4. What is the name of Walter Grimes's lover?
(a) Irene Hammond.
(b) Isabelle Hutz.
(c) Jennifer Lane.
(d) Donna Garrity.
5. Where does Emily work in Part 2: Chapters 3-4?
(a) A magazine
(b) A law firm.
(c) A public school.
(d) An advertising agency.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Sarah's project going to be about in Part 2: Chapter 1?
2. What does Sarah ultimately decide to do at the end of Part 2: Chapter 4?
3. Sarah and Tony get married in what season of 1941?
4. What does the letter Emily receives in Part 2: Chapter 2 say that Pookie has lost?
5. Why does Sarah abandon the book she was working on?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)