|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Emily get a letter from in Part 2: Chapter 2?
2. Where did Emily go the night ending in the mysterious apartment?
(a) To Sarah's.
(b) To a party thrown by business associates.
(c) To her mother's apartment.
(d) To a birthday party.
3. How many children does Sarah have?
(a) Three sons.
(b) Two sons.
(c) Three daughters.
(d) Four sons.
4. What do Emily and Sarah have to contend with Pookie about?
(a) Living above her means.
(b) Pookie won't pay any attention to Sarah or Emily.
(c) Pookie has a habit of exaggerating.
(d) Bad marks in schools.
5. What is Emily's first job after graduating from college?
(a) She becomes a writer for a magazine.
(b) She becomes a newspaper journalist.
(c) She is a news anchor.
(d) She is a beauty pageant judge.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Sarah graduates from high school, she gets a job working where?
2. What is Emily and Sarah's father's profession?
3. Who is Andrew Crawford?
4. Who is Jack Flanders?
5. What does Walter Grimes die of?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)