|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Emily and the soldier go to Central Park where Emily loses what?
(a) Her shoe.
(b) Her virginity.
(c) Her wallet.
(d) Her sunglasses.
2. What is Eric doing in Part 3: Chapter 1?
(a) Eric has become a mechanic.
(b) Eric has become a teacher.
(c) Eric has become a lawyer.
(d) Eric has gone to college.
3. Whom does Emily get a letter from in Part 2: Chapter 2?
4. How many children does Sarah have?
(a) Two sons.
(b) Three daughters.
(c) Three sons.
(d) Four sons.
5. In which month does Sarah call Emily in Part 3: Chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Peter doing in Part 3: Chapter 1?
2. What is Emily's mood after Jack and Emily move?
3. Why is Emily worried at her father's funeral?
4. What does Tony's mother propose they name their estate?
5. What does Howard Dunninger make clear to Emily?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)