|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Eric doing in Part 3: Chapter 1?
(a) Eric has become a teacher.
(b) Eric has become a mechanic.
(c) Eric has become a lawyer.
(d) Eric has gone to college.
2. Whom does the space that Pookie moves to belong to?
(a) Tony's sister.
(b) Jack's parents.
(c) Tony's parents.
(d) Walter's mistress.
3. Which college does Emily receive a scholarship to?
(a) Sarah Lawrence College.
(b) Barnard College.
(c) New York University.
(d) Bard College.
4. After what length of time does Andrew say he will call Emily?
(a) After one year.
(b) In six months.
(d) In two years.
5. What does Emily use as a conversation piece at the beginning of Part 3: Chapter 1?
(a) Her ex-husband.
(b) Her parents.
(c) Sarah's circumstances.
(d) Her job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pookie do at Sarah and Tony's wedding?
2. What does Tony's mother propose they name their estate?
3. Why does Emily claim that she uses this topic as a conversation piece in Part 3: Chapter 1?
4. Where does Emily live before she goes to college?
5. Where is Emily working in 1965?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)