|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens prior to Emily's decision to divorce her husband?
(a) Emily travels to Europe.
(b) Emily publishes a book.
(c) Emily visits Tony and Sarah.
(d) She visits her mother.
2. Which college does Emily receive a scholarship to?
(a) New York University.
(b) Sarah Lawrence College.
(c) Bard College.
(d) Barnard College.
3. After what length of time does Andrew say he will call Emily?
(a) After one year.
(c) In two years.
(d) In six months.
4. Why does Emily claim that she uses this topic as a conversation piece in Part 3: Chapter 1?
(a) Because of her own confusion.
(b) Because of her own anxiety.
(c) Because of her own anger.
(d) Because of her own guilt.
5. Why does Sarah call Emily in Part 3: Chapter 1?
(a) To ask advice about her children.
(b) To ask if she can move in with her.
(c) To ask for a loan.
(d) To invite Emily for a visit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Andrew embarrassed about in his relationship with Emily?
2. What does Pookie do at Sarah and Tony's wedding?
3. Why does Emily back away from Howard Dunninger?
4. Why is Sarah in the hospital in Part 3: Chapter 1?
5. When Emily wakes at night in Part 2: Chapter 2, what does she find Jack doing?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)