|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Emily's qualities is Andrew Crawford impressed by?
(a) Emily's humor and courage.
(b) Emily's loyalty and optimism.
(c) Her loyalty and intelligence.
(d) Her courage and intelligence.
2. Sarah and Tony get married in what season of 1941?
3. What does the letter Emily receives in Part 2: Chapter 2 say that Pookie has lost?
(a) Her car.
(b) Her mind.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her job.
4. Where does Howard Dunninger go on frequent business trips?
5. How can Sarah be described at the end of Part 3: Chapter 1?
(b) Happy and content.
(c) Drunk and out of touch with reality.
(d) Sober and relaxed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Pookie move in Part 2: Chapter 2?
2. Who is Howard Dunninger?
3. Where are Tony's parents planning on moving?
4. Why does Sarah call Emily in Part 3: Chapter 1?
5. Why is Sarah in the hospital in Part 3: Chapter 1?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)