|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Emily begin doing in the afternoons in Part 2: Chapter 2?
(a) Taking Jack to therapy appointments.
(b) Taking Jack on long walks.
2. Why does Sarah call Emily in Part 3: Chapter 1?
(a) To invite Emily for a visit.
(b) To ask for a loan.
(c) To ask if she can move in with her.
(d) To ask advice about her children.
3. What does Tony's mother propose they name their estate?
(a) Lilac Estate.
(b) Great Falls.
(c) Fair Hedges.
(d) Great Hedges.
4. What does Emily discover when she visits Sarah in the hospital in Part 3: Chapter1?
(a) That Sarah has left the hospital.
(b) That Sarah has a severe head injury.
(c) That Sarah has cancer.
(d) That her nephew has been injured.
5. What does Pookie do at Sarah and Tony's wedding?
(a) Dances with Tony.
(b) Loses one shoe.
(c) Gets into a fight with Sarah.
(d) Gets drunk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jack decide to take Emily in Part 2: Chapter 2?
2. Where are Tony's parents planning on moving?
3. Where is Emily working in 1965?
4. Who becomes pregnant in Chapter 4?
5. Why does Emily move with Jack?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)