|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Eric doing in Part 3: Chapter 1?
(a) Eric has gone to college.
(b) Eric has become a lawyer.
(c) Eric has become a teacher.
(d) Eric has become a mechanic.
2. Whom does the space that Pookie moves to belong to?
(a) Tony's parents.
(b) Tony's sister.
(c) Walter's mistress.
(d) Jack's parents.
3. Why does Emily postpone her decision near the end of Part 2: Chapter 2?
(a) Emily's is not confident in her writing.
(b) Sarah tells her not to come.
(c) Jack has an attack of self-doubt.
(d) Jack asks her to stay.
4. Why does Emily move with Jack?
(a) She is offered a job.
(b) Emily moves because she wants to write a book.
(c) Jack asks her to marry him.
(d) In hopes of enriching their relationship and getting married.
5. Why is Emily worried at her father's funeral?
(a) Because there are no flowers.
(b) She thinks that no one will show up.
(c) Because she can't stop crying.
(d) Because she cannot cry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Emily get a letter from in Part 2: Chapter 2?
2. What does Howard Dunninger tell Emily about his situation?
3. Who does Pookie flirt with at Sarah and Tony's wedding?
4. What does Tony's mother propose they name their estate?
5. In what season does Jack decide to take Emily on a trip?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)