|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jack decide to take Emily in Part 2: Chapter 2?
(a) To California.
(b) To New York.
(c) On a cruise.
(d) To Europe.
2. What does Walter do during the outing with Emily to celebrate news of her scholarship?
(a) Takes photographs of the giraffes.
(b) Drinks heavily.
(c) Spends too much money.
(d) Gives Emily a lesson on family history.
3. Why is Emily worried at her father's funeral?
(a) Because she can't stop crying.
(b) Because she cannot cry.
(c) She thinks that no one will show up.
(d) Because there are no flowers.
4. Who does Pookie flirt with at Sarah and Tony's wedding?
(a) The groom's father.
(b) The groom's brother.
(c) On Tony.
(d) The minister.
5. What is Andrew embarrassed about in his relationship with Emily?
(a) He trips and falls.
(b) He recites a joke poorly.
(c) He suffers from sexual dysfunction and cannot perform.
(d) Because he calls Emily by the wrong name.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sarah abandon the book she was working on?
2. What is Emily fearful of in Part 3: Chapter1?
3. What does Emily begin doing in the afternoons in Part 2: Chapter 2?
4. What is Peter doing in Part 3: Chapter 1?
5. What happens prior to Emily's decision to divorce her husband?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)