|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Emily decide to do when she and Jack return home from their trip?
(a) Visit Sarah.
(b) Write a book.
(c) Leave Jack.
(d) Write an article.
2. Why does Sarah abandon the book she was working on?
(a) Because she is no longer interested in the subject.
(b) Because her husband tells her it's a dumb idea.
(c) Because she would have to travel to Montana.
(d) Because Emily is not supportive.
3. Where does Emily's father take her to celebrate the news of the scholarship?
(a) To the history museum.
(b) Shopping for new clothes.
(c) To the zoo.
(d) To lunch.
4. How can Sarah be described at the end of Part 3: Chapter 1?
(a) Sober and relaxed.
(c) Happy and content.
(d) Drunk and out of touch with reality.
5. Why does Sarah call Emily in Part 3: Chapter 1?
(a) To ask if she can move in with her.
(b) To ask advice about her children.
(c) To invite Emily for a visit.
(d) To ask for a loan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Emily's mood after Jack and Emily move?
2. What does Emily begin doing in the afternoons in Part 2: Chapter 2?
3. What is Emily's job in Part 3: Chapter 1?
4. Who does Pookie flirt with at Sarah and Tony's wedding?
5. What is Peter doing in Part 3: Chapter 1?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)