|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Emily and Jack do under a tree in Part 2: Chapter 2?
(a) Make love.
(b) Eat a picnic.
(c) Talk about their future.
(d) Write a poem together.
2. Who does Pookie flirt with at Sarah and Tony's wedding?
(a) The groom's father.
(b) The groom's brother.
(c) On Tony.
(d) The minister.
3. Why does Emily not finish her article she is working on in Part 2: Chapter 2?
(a) She wants to write a book instead.
(b) Her typewriter breaks.
(c) She is not confident in her writing.
(d) She loses interest.
4. What is Eric doing in Part 3: Chapter 1?
(a) Eric has become a teacher.
(b) Eric has become a lawyer.
(c) Eric has gone to college.
(d) Eric has become a mechanic.
5. Who does Jack believe is his rival?
(c) A poet from New York.
(d) Another poet working at his university.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Emily decide to do when she and Jack return home from their trip?
2. What does Pookie do at Sarah and Tony's wedding?
3. After what length of time does Andrew say he will call Emily?
4. Who is Andrew Crawford?
5. In what season does Jack decide to take Emily on a trip?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)