Part 1: Chapters 1-2
1. Who is the first character mentioned in The Easter Parade?
(a) Tony Wilson.
2. What does Emily explain to the neighborhood children?
(a) The Easter Bunny.
(b) The color of the sky.
3. What is the first location mentioned in the novel?
(a) Miami, FL.
(b) Pittsburgh, PA.
(c) Sacramento, CA.
(d) Tenafly, NY.
4. What is the relationship between Emily and Sarah?
(a) They are sisters.
(b) They are step-sisters.
(c) They are cousins.
(d) They are best friends.
5. In Part 1: Chapter 1, where do Emily and Sarah go to visit their father?
(a) The local museum.
(b) The newspaper.
(c) Miami, FL.
(d) To an apartment one street over.
6. What is Emily and Sarah's father's profession?
(a) He writes headlines as a copy-desk man.
(b) He is a minister.
(c) He is a lawyer.
(d) He is a schoolteacher.
7. What do Emily and Sarah have to contend with Pookie about?
(a) Bad marks in schools.
(b) Pookie has a habit of exaggerating.
(c) Living above her means.
(d) Pookie won't pay any attention to Sarah or Emily.
This section contains 4,524 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)