1. Who is the first character mentioned in The Easter Parade?
(b) Tony Wilson.
2. What does Emily explain to the neighborhood children?
(a) The color of the sky.
(c) The Easter Bunny.
3. What is the first location mentioned in the novel?
(a) Pittsburgh, PA.
(b) Tenafly, NY.
(c) Sacramento, CA.
(d) Miami, FL.
4. What is the relationship between Emily and Sarah?
(a) They are best friends.
(b) They are sisters.
(c) They are cousins.
(d) They are step-sisters.
5. In Part 1: Chapter 1, where do Emily and Sarah go to visit their father?
(a) The newspaper.
(b) To an apartment one street over.
(c) Miami, FL.
(d) The local museum.
6. What is Emily and Sarah's father's profession?
(a) He is a schoolteacher.
(b) He writes headlines as a copy-desk man.
(c) He is a lawyer.
(d) He is a minister.
7. What do Emily and Sarah have to contend with Pookie about?
(a) Bad marks in schools.
(b) Pookie won't pay any attention to Sarah or Emily.
(c) Living above her means.
(d) Pookie has a habit of exaggerating.
This section contains 4,524 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)