|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the innovation talked about at the end of War & Politics?
(a) The military will be paid after their defeats.
(b) The military will stop being paid from public funds.
(c) The military will be paid from public funds.
(d) The military will only be paid upon their victories.
2. What is Appius Claudius' position?
(a) He represents the absent military men while they are away at war.
(b) He decides which soldiers should remain and speak for the military during a time of war.
(c) He speaks to the relatives of the soldiers who have been killed in battle.
(d) He represents the soldiers who have been killed in battle.
3. Which one of the following best describes the state of the Roman Republic during the time described in Chapter 2 of Rome and the Patricians?
(a) The government has been abolished.
(b) The government rules over the people.
(c) The people rule over the government.
(d) The people have been implemented into the government.
4. How is Postumia described?
(a) Outspoken and dressed attractively.
(b) Reserved and dressed unattractively.
(c) Reserved and dressed attractively.
(d) Outspoken and dressed unattractively.
5. What are the people chastised for after the rule of the decemvirs ends?
(a) Contributing to Rome's political problems.
(b) Supporting the decemvirs.
(c) Following the decemvirs.
(d) Contributing to Rome's economic problems.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many classes were originally listed by Servilius?
2. Where is the civil strife in Rome resolved?
3. How do the slaves revolt in Rome?
4. How do the women in Rome factor into the wars during Rome and the Patricians?
5. What part of Livy's tone is consistent throughout the book?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)