|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Postumius have trouble cooperating with in the military?
(a) Those of inferior rank.
(b) Those of superior rank.
(c) The consuls.
(d) Those of equal rank.
2. What threat does the revolt of the slaves cause Rome to face?
(a) The overthrow of the government.
(b) The institution of martial law.
(c) A civil war.
(d) Over population.
3. How long do the Romans evacuate the city because of the pestilence and illness?
(a) Four years.
(b) Two years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Three years.
4. What part of the planet uses laws similar to that of the Romans, based on Judaic philosophy?
5. How do the women in Rome factor into the wars during Rome and the Patricians?
(a) They are kept away from them.
(b) They are involved, but not on the front lines.
(c) They are on the front lines along with the men.
(d) They are the reason for the wars being fought.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of the government featured a strong military contingent?
2. What causes the Roman military to face the possibility of defeat?
3. What does Rome's decision in Chapter 3 of Rome and the Patricians illustrate?
4. Who are Marcus Genucius and Gaius Curtius?
5. How does Postumia disguise her disposition?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)