|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Caeso Quinctius's opinion of the consuls?
(a) He tries to replace them with the tribunes.
(b) He tries to add mroe consuls to the senate.
(c) He eliminates them.
(d) He defends them.
2. What threat does the revolt of the slaves cause Rome to face?
(a) The overthrow of the government.
(b) A civil war.
(c) Over population.
(d) The institution of martial law.
3. What is the real problem the decemvirs have?
(a) They are not prepared for the power they have.
(b) They underestimate the power of the Roman people.
(c) They underestimate the power of the Roman military.
(d) They are overprepared for the power they have.
4. What is the reason for the dispute of Rome's allies?
(a) It is a political dispute.
(b) It is a civil war.
(c) It is a revolt against the governments of the allies.
(d) It is a dispute over territory.
5. Where is the civil strife in Rome resolved?
(a) The Roman Arena.
(b) The City Building.
(c) Circus Maximus.
(d) The Capitol.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Rome's decision at the end of Rome and the Patricians received?
2. What season do the Romans choose to launch a siege against Veii?
3. According to Claudius, what is the real trouble in Rome?
4. What does Rome's decision in Chapter 3 of Rome and the Patricians illustrate?
5. What year does the section War & Politics begin?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)