Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What introduces the idea of different classes being allowed to marry?
(a) Pressures from other regions.
(b) A new legislation.
(c) A petition by the people.
(d) A protest by the people.
2. What is the controversial yet effective way that Postumius dies?
(a) He is stoned to death by the people.
(b) He is dragged through the streets by his soldiers.
(c) He is dragged through the streets by the people.
(d) He is stoned to death by his soldiers.
3. Why are slaves not considered part of the plebian class?
(a) They do not have enough money.
(b) They are not polticians.
(c) They cannot vote.
(d) They cannot join the military.
4. How is the civil strife in Rome managed?
(a) A military leader raises troops that side with the tribune.
(b) A military leader raises troops that side with the slaves.
(c) A military leader raises troops that side with the senate.
(d) A military leader raises troops that side with the consul.
5. What is Caeso Quinctius's opinion of the consuls?
(a) He eliminates them.
(b) He tries to replace them with the tribunes.
(c) He tries to add mroe consuls to the senate.
(d) He defends them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the Etruscans advanced in?
2. How do the senators feel about the practices of the decemvirs?
3. During the time of Rome and the Patricians, how is the military generally used?
4. How does Postumia disguise her disposition?
5. What is the role of the tribunes?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)