1. How many introductory pieces are there that precede the main text of the book?
2. What is a difficulty that the author encounters while writing about the history of Rome?
3. What does the author tell the reader he is writing about in the first Introduction?
The first people in Rome that anyone is certain of.
4. How common is the interaction between human and divine beings in Ancient Rome, according to Livy?
It is very common.
5. Where do the Romans adopt their religion from?
This section contains 5,328 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)