|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5, The Capture of Rome: Chapter 1, Rome's Capture, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the Volscians described in the second part of War & Politics?
(a) Loyal allies of Rome.
(b) Loyal enemies of Rome.
(c) Disloyal allies of Rome.
(d) Enemies of Rome.
2. How do the slaves revolt in Rome?
(a) They are assisted by the people.
(b) They are assisted by the military.
(c) They are assisited by other forces.
(d) They are working alone.
3. How long did Romulus rule for?
(a) Forty-seven years.
(b) Thirty-seven years.
(c) Seventeen years.
(d) Twenty-seven years.
4. How does Hostilius consider Pompilius's culture to be?
5. What are the Etruscans advanced in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Romans label the class that exhibits wealth and power?
2. What is the real problem the decemvirs have?
3. What is the state of the Roman Republic at the end of the second part of Rome and the Patricians?
4. Who does Quinctius lead the military against?
5. How does the town of Pometia almost defeat the Romans?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)