|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5, The Capture of Rome: Chapter 1, Rome's Capture, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is unique about Lucius Tarquitius?
(a) He works among the common people and in the government.
(b) He does not own a horse.
(c) He is a soldier for three separate armies.
(d) He does not live in Rome.
2. What are the Etruscans advanced in?
3. Where does the defeat of Rome mentioned in Part 1of Rome's Capture take place?
(a) Inside the city.
(b) In Circus Maximus.
(c) Outside of the city.
(d) In another country.
4. How many simultaneous campaigns do the Romans attempt to have enough troops to serve in?
5. What do the Romans do as a way to deal with the debt problem once it becomes more intense?
(a) They try to borrow money from other neighboring regions.
(b) They hold public meetings.
(c) They hold private meetings.
(d) They try to borrow money from other neighboring countries.
Short Answer Questions
1. What introduces the idea of different classes being allowed to marry?
2. How do the slaves revolt in Rome?
3. What happens when the allies arrive in Rome at the end of Rome and the Patricians?
4. How common is the interaction between human and divine beings in Ancient Rome, according to Livy?
5. How is Horatius given a reprieve from the death penalty after his tragic response to his sister's reaction to the battle?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)