|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5, The Capture of Rome: Chapter 1, Rome's Capture, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the senate is formed, how is King Numa Pompilius elected?
(a) By forfeit.
(b) In a split decision.
(c) He is appointed.
2. What is the reason for the dispute of Rome's allies?
(a) It is a dispute over territory.
(b) It is a political dispute.
(c) It is a revolt against the governments of the allies.
(d) It is a civil war.
3. What is the perception of Rome while Pompilius presides there?
(a) It is volatile but disciplined.
(b) It is volatile and undisciplined.
(c) It is peaceful and well disciplined.
(d) It is peaceful but lacks discipline.
4. What is made to honor Cloelia's bravery?
(a) An official day of recognition.
(b) A plaque.
(c) A statue.
(d) A painting of her portrait.
5. Where does the defeat of Rome mentioned in Part 1of Rome's Capture take place?
(a) In another country.
(b) In Circus Maximus.
(c) Inside the city.
(d) Outside of the city.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Rome's decision at the end of Rome and the Patricians received?
2. How many years is Rome a Republic before other well known governments are established, such as Athens and Sparta?
3. What does Ancus do to solve the increasing crime problem Rome faces?
4. How is Romulus thought of as a leader?
5. What situation is the most common setting for a Dictator to be named of Rome?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)