|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, War & Politics: Chapter 1, War & Politics, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Rome's decision at the end of Rome and the Patricians received?
(a) It is met with support.
(b) It is met with anger.
(c) It is met with confusion.
(d) It is met with cynicism.
2. What does Servius institute while serving as the King of Rome?
(a) The census.
(b) A limit to what the Roman people can earn.
(c) A new trade agreement with other countries.
(d) A limit to what elected officials can earn.
3. How many years after the Estrucans and the Sabines fought Rome do the Volscians and the Aequins also position themselves against the city?
(a) Two hundred.
(c) One hundred.
(d) Two hundred and fifty.
4. How do the surrounding political locations feel about Rome when it is first being created?
(a) They do not like it.
(b) They are confused by it.
(c) They like it.
(d) They fear it.
5. How is Postumia described?
(a) Reserved and dressed unattractively.
(b) Outspoken and dressed attractively.
(c) Reserved and dressed attractively.
(d) Outspoken and dressed unattractively.
Short Answer Questions
1. What condition does Ancus find Rome to be in when he takes over?
2. What is the reason for the dispute of Rome's allies?
3. Why are most of the politicians in Rome oligarchs?
4. What does Brutus demand for the protection of the Roman government?
5. What procedure does Ancus re-institute?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)