|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, War & Politics: Chapter 1, War & Politics, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Postumia disguise her disposition?
(a) With politeness.
(b) With humor.
(c) With rudeness.
(d) With deception.
2. How was the support of the people viewed by the Kings of early Rome?
(a) As valuable and easily attainable.
(b) As a necessity.
(c) As valuable, but not easily attainable.
(d) As unnecessary.
3. Who does Postumius have trouble cooperating with in the military?
(a) Those of superior rank.
(b) Those of equal rank.
(c) Those of inferior rank.
(d) The consuls.
4. What do the Romans label the class that exhibits wealth and power?
(a) The plebians.
(b) The patricians.
(c) The elitists.
(d) The superiors.
5. How are the people of Ardea affected by Rome's new outlook?
(a) They are satisfied.
(b) They are skeptical.
(c) They are ambivalent.
(d) They are unsatisfied.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of the government featured a strong military contingent?
2. Once established, which part of the government has the most ties to the plebian class?
3. Much later, what does Plato encourage the women of Athens to do?
4. Who are the main perpetrators of the mass hysteria surrounding the battles the Romans fight in?
5. What does Romulus become known as?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)