|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, War & Politics: Chapter 1, War & Politics, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the senators show their fear for the people's increasing awareness of the debt crisis?
(a) They stay away.
(b) They attempt to create new laws for time payments.
(c) They attempt to talk with the people more directly.
(d) They resign.
2. Who does Quinctius lead the military against?
(a) The Venetians.
(b) The Aequians.
(c) The Calabrians.
(d) The Ligurians.
3. How many debtors agree to sign up for the military the second time that the government asks them to?
(a) Half of them.
(b) All of them.
(c) A quarter of them.
4. How is Rome's decision at the end of Rome and the Patricians received?
(a) It is met with support.
(b) It is met with cynicism.
(c) It is met with confusion.
(d) It is met with anger.
5. What is the perception of Rome while Pompilius presides there?
(a) It is volatile and undisciplined.
(b) It is peaceful but lacks discipline.
(c) It is peaceful and well disciplined.
(d) It is volatile but disciplined.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of the planet uses laws similar to that of the Romans, based on Judaic philosophy?
2. What is the real problem the decemvirs have?
3. How does Romulus urge the men to treat the women as Rome is beginning to build its population?
4. Who is the elderly man that brought the issue of debt to the forefront?
5. How do the decemvirs respond to outside enemies?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)