|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, War & Politics: Chapter 1, War & Politics, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does the creation and establishment of Rome take?
2. How do the senators feel about the practices of the decemvirs?
(a) They oppose them.
(b) They do not understand them.
(c) They support them.
(d) They ignore them.
3. What introduces the idea of different classes being allowed to marry?
(a) Pressures from other regions.
(b) A petition by the people.
(c) A new legislation.
(d) A protest by the people.
4. How many allies of Rome need mediation for their dispute?
5. According to Cloelia, what does gender influence?
Short Answer Questions
1. How common is the interaction between human and divine beings in Ancient Rome, according to Livy?
2. Where is the civil strife in Rome resolved?
3. How many men with axes govern over the people of Rome as Chapter 2 of Rome and the Patricians ends?
4. How is Romulus thought of as a leader?
5. What is used to support the advocates of intermarriage?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)