|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, War & Politics: Chapter 1, War & Politics, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How have the allies been fighting their war until they seek a mediator for it?
(a) None of the allies have won a battle.
(b) One ally has won the most battles.
(c) The allies cannot determine who has won or lost the battles.
(d) Each ally has won and lost frequently.
2. What introduces the idea of different classes being allowed to marry?
(a) A protest by the people.
(b) A new legislation.
(c) A petition by the people.
(d) Pressures from other regions.
3. In the Romans' victory over the Albans, how many total combatant deaths are there?
4. How many introductory pieces are there that precede the main text of the book?
5. How many days are taken to contemplate the origin of the lights in the sky that are seen after a military campaign?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do some of the creditors do to make the situation worse?
2. What planet's name is given to the temple to a deity?
3. What does Rome's decision in Chapter 3 of Rome and the Patricians illustrate?
4. What is Brutus known as in the beginning of the second book?
5. How do the women in Rome factor into the wars during Rome and the Patricians?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)