|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, War & Politics: Chapter 1, War & Politics, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What result does the death of King Romulus have on Rome?
(a) It makes the Romans more vulnerable.
(b) It causes the Romans to stop the civil war going on.
(c) It causes the Romans to wage a civil war.
(d) It makes the Romans less vulnerable.
2. How do the common people view Caeso Quinctius?
(a) They see him as an ally.
(b) They refuse to recognize his position.
(c) They are unaware of his position.
(d) They see him as an enemy.
3. What is the crisis that the decemvirs face?
(a) A threat from other cities.
(b) A threat from the people of Rome.
(c) A threat from the military of Rome.
(d) A threat from the senators.
4. How do the women in Rome factor into the wars during Rome and the Patricians?
(a) They are on the front lines along with the men.
(b) They are the reason for the wars being fought.
(c) They are kept away from them.
(d) They are involved, but not on the front lines.
5. What does Pompilius primarily focus on?
(a) Eliminating the culture of Rome.
(b) Civilizing the culture of Rome.
(c) Granting more power to the senate.
(d) Granting more power to himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the civil strife in Rome resolved?
2. How do the senators show their fear for the people's increasing awareness of the debt crisis?
3. Who does Postumius have trouble cooperating with in the military?
4. What is Caeso Quinctius's opinion of the consuls?
5. How is the problem of debt described?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)