|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, War & Politics: Chapter 1, War & Politics, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is considered a shortcoming that the advocates of intermarriage want to overcome?
2. What does the group of pacifists call themselves?
(a) The anti-war coalition.
(b) The anti-war party.
(c) The peace coalition.
(d) The peace party.
3. How many debtors agree to sign up for the military the second time that the government asks them to?
(a) A quarter of them.
(c) All of them.
(d) Half of them.
4. What are the women asked to disregard pertaining to the men they found themselves with at the start of Rome?
(a) Their fondness.
(b) Their attachment.
(c) Their hatred.
(d) Their resentment.
5. How does the slave described in the beginning of Rome's new consul learn of the conspirators' plans?
(a) He knows another slave who has overheard their conversation.
(b) He works for one of the conspirators.
(c) He knows another slave who works for one of the conspirators.
(d) He overhears their conversation while passing them on the street.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the perception of Rome while Pompilius presides there?
2. How many Tables are there in the Laws that the Romans propose?
3. What does Servius institute while serving as the King of Rome?
4. How long does Pompilius rule over Rome?
5. Why are most of the politicians in Rome oligarchs?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)