|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, War & Politics: Chapter 1, War & Politics, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Romans label the class that exhibits wealth and power?
(a) The plebians.
(b) The patricians.
(c) The superiors.
(d) The elitists.
2. How do the common people view Caeso Quinctius?
(a) They see him as an ally.
(b) They see him as an enemy.
(c) They are unaware of his position.
(d) They refuse to recognize his position.
3. Why are most of the politicians in Rome oligarchs?
(a) They tried a political system with many leaders and it did not work.
(b) They can afford to invest the time needed.
(c) They have seen how political systems with many leaders in other regions have failed.
(d) The city cannot find more than a few people that the Romans would elect.
4. How does Rome use the Dictatorship during The Republic?
(a) Only as needed.
(b) It replaces the consul.
(d) Every other year.
5. Why does Postumius shockingly threaten his men?
(a) To harbor a secret.
(b) To betray Rome.
(c) To join another army's fight.
(d) To intentionally lose a battle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the group of pacifists call themselves?
2. How are the Volscians described in the second part of War & Politics?
3. How long does the creation and establishment of Rome take?
4. What is the perception of Rome while Pompilius presides there?
5. Who are the main perpetrators of the mass hysteria surrounding the battles the Romans fight in?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)