|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, War & Politics: Chapter 1, War & Politics, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What decision does Rome make at the end of Rome and the Patricians?
(a) They declare the land private property of Rome.
(b) They declare the land public property of Rome.
(c) They attack all of the allies.
(d) They attack half of the allies.
2. What procedure does Ancus re-institute?
(a) An election by the people.
(b) An election by the senate.
(c) The declaration of war.
(d) The declaration of peace.
3. What is the reason for the dispute of Rome's allies?
(a) It is a dispute over territory.
(b) It is a civil war.
(c) It is a political dispute.
(d) It is a revolt against the governments of the allies.
4. According to one theory, how are Romulus and Remus related?
(a) They are identical twins.
(b) They are half-brothers.
(c) They are cousins.
(d) They are fraternal twins.
5. How long does Pompilius rule over Rome?
(a) Forty-three years.
(b) Twenty-three years.
(c) Fifty-three years.
(d) Thirty-three years.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the people view the senators' fear of the crowds resulting from the debt problem the city faces?
2. What is made to honor Cloelia's bravery?
3. What is the reason given for why parents are eventually allowed to move into Rome?
4. What kinds of rights are the women promised when Rome is first beginning?
5. What does the group, the Aurunci, consist of?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)