|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, War & Politics: Chapter 1, War & Politics, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are women and children not considered part of the plebian class?
(a) They cannot join the military.
(b) They cannot vote.
(c) They are not politicians.
(d) They do not have enough money.
2. What does the great Roman warrior, Valerius, do once he enters politics?
(a) He prosecutes all creditors for unlawful practices.
(b) He gives more power to the Romans.
(c) He gives more power to the government.
(d) He removes all existing debts from the people.
3. How was the support of the people viewed by the Kings of early Rome?
(a) As unnecessary.
(b) As valuable, but not easily attainable.
(c) As a necessity.
(d) As valuable and easily attainable.
4. How many men with axes govern over the people of Rome as Chapter 2 of Rome and the Patricians ends?
(d) Twenty five.
5. How many classes were originally listed by Servilius?
Short Answer Questions
1. Once established, which part of the government has the most ties to the plebian class?
2. Much later, what does Plato encourage the women of Athens to do?
3. What is Caeso Quinctius's opinion of the consuls?
4. After the disgrace Tarquin, his wife, and his son have brought to Rome, how many consuls do the Romans decide to elect to replace the kingship?
5. What is the reason for the dispute of Rome's allies?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)