|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, War & Politics: Chapter 1, War & Politics, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cloelia do when she is held hostage for the second time?
(a) She oversees another escape by the hostages.
(b) She oversees a group of boy hostages.
(c) She oversees a group of girl hostages.
(d) She oversees the food supply for the hostages.
2. In the Romans' victory over the Albans, how many total combatant deaths are there?
3. Where is the civil strife in Rome resolved?
(a) The Capitol.
(b) Circus Maximus.
(c) The Roman Arena.
(d) The City Building.
4. How many Tables are there in the Laws that the Romans propose?
5. What year does the book, Patricians at Bay begin?
(a) 476 BC.
(b) 576 BC.
(c) 567 BC.
(d) 467 BC.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the real problem the decemvirs have?
2. What type of republic do the Romans choose their form of government over?
3. How do the senators feel about the practices of the decemvirs?
4. What do some of the creditors do to make the situation worse?
5. How are the Sabine people described in the book?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)