|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, War & Politics: Chapter 1, War & Politics, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Romulus thought of as a leader?
(a) He is admired, but not respected.
(b) He is neither admired nor respected.
(c) He is admired and respected.
(d) He is respected, but not admired.
2. How are the Sabine people described in the book?
(a) They are a recurrent opponent of Rome.
(b) They ignore Rome until they are attacked.
(c) They are recurrent allies of Rome.
(d) They are not aware of Rome at the time the book was written.
3. How many years after the Estrucans and the Sabines fought Rome do the Volscians and the Aequins also position themselves against the city?
(a) Two hundred.
(c) Two hundred and fifty.
(d) One hundred.
4. How long did Romulus rule for?
(a) Twenty-seven years.
(b) Thirty-seven years.
(c) Forty-seven years.
(d) Seventeen years.
5. How long does the creation and establishment of Rome take?
Short Answer Questions
1. What situation is the most common setting for a Dictator to be named of Rome?
2. What year does the book, Patricians at Bay begin?
3. How is Rome's decision at the end of Rome and the Patricians received?
4. What is Circus Maximus?
5. Why are women and children not considered part of the plebian class?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)