|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, War & Politics: Chapter 1, War & Politics, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the common people view Caeso Quinctius?
(a) They are unaware of his position.
(b) They see him as an ally.
(c) They refuse to recognize his position.
(d) They see him as an enemy.
2. What causes Servilius and Appius to become unpopular with the Romans?
(a) The consul continues to ignore the creditors' unfair treatment of debtors.
(b) The consul only lends half of the debtors the money needed to pay their debts.
(c) The consul does not keep their word with the debtors.
(d) The consul attempts to collect the debts owed on the creditors' behalf.
3. According to Cloelia, what does gender influence?
4. Who does Quinctius lead the military against?
(a) The Ligurians.
(b) The Venetians.
(c) The Calabrians.
(d) The Aequians.
5. What is the state of the allies when they approach Rome for mediation?
(a) They are confused by Rome's current political structure.
(b) They are worn down.
(c) They are angry at Rome.
(d) They are energized.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the great Roman warrior, Valerius, do once he enters politics?
2. Where do the Romans adopt their religion from?
3. How does Hostilius consider Pompilius's culture to be?
4. What do the leaders have mixed feelings about, as a result of the slaves' revolt?
5. How do the women stop the first known war between the inhabitants of Rome?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)