|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, War & Politics: Chapter 1, War & Politics, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pompilius primarily focus on?
(a) Granting more power to himself.
(b) Civilizing the culture of Rome.
(c) Eliminating the culture of Rome.
(d) Granting more power to the senate.
2. How long does Pompilius rule over Rome?
(a) Forty-three years.
(b) Fifty-three years.
(c) Twenty-three years.
(d) Thirty-three years.
3. What is Circus Maximus?
(a) A large public stadium.
(b) A large, circular shaped senate building.
(c) A large private stadium.
(d) A large, circular shaped courthouse.
4. What do some of the creditors do to make the situation worse?
(a) They attack the debtors physically.
(b) They try to take property away from the debtors.
(c) They exploit the debtors.
(d) They refuse to accept repayment of the debts owed to them.
5. How do the common people view Caeso Quinctius?
(a) They are unaware of his position.
(b) They see him as an ally.
(c) They refuse to recognize his position.
(d) They see him as an enemy.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the senate is formed, how is King Numa Pompilius elected?
2. How do the surrounding political locations feel about Rome when it is first being created?
3. How long did Romulus rule for?
4. What is made to honor Cloelia's bravery?
5. What do the opponents of intermarriage fear?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)