|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, War & Politics: Chapter 1, War & Politics, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the reason given for why parents are eventually allowed to move into Rome?
(a) To contribute to the economy.
(b) To increase Rome's population even more.
(c) To be political advisors.
(d) To be closer to relatives.
2. What never changes, according to the opening of The Patricians at Bay?
(a) The way wars are fought.
(c) Human nature.
(d) The way politics are handled.
3. What is the state of the Roman Republic at the end of the second part of Rome and the Patricians?
(a) The military is eliminated.
(b) The consuls are eliminated.
(c) The tribunes are eliminated.
(d) The senate is eliminated.
4. What is used to support the advocates of intermarriage?
(a) The previous design of the social classes by Rome.
(b) The failure of other regions who do not have intermarriage.
(c) The success of intermarriage in other regions.
(d) The previous integration of other regions by Rome.
5. Where is the civil strife in Rome resolved?
(a) Circus Maximus.
(b) The Capitol.
(c) The Roman Arena.
(d) The City Building.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Servius institute while serving as the King of Rome?
2. What does Brutus demand for the protection of the Roman government?
3. How does a leader's presence or absence on the battlefield affect the troops fighting in a war?
4. In the Romans' victory over the Albans, how many total combatant deaths are there?
5. Which relative of Hostilius set the precedent for the meaning of the word "hostile?"
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)