|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Patricians at Bay: Chapter 1, Rome and the Patricians, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What planet's name is given to the temple to a deity?
2. What year does the book, Patricians at Bay begin?
(a) 467 BC.
(b) 567 BC.
(c) 576 BC.
(d) 476 BC.
3. In the original book, how many chapter breaks are there in The Republic?
4. How do the people view the senators' fear of the crowds resulting from the debt problem the city faces?
(a) They view it as negative.
(b) They are confused by it.
(c) They ignore it.
(d) They view it as positive.
5. How does a leader's presence or absence on the battlefield affect the troops fighting in a war?
(a) The troops fight the same whether a leader is present or not.
(b) The troops begin to lose morale if a leader is absent.
(c) The troops mostly prefer to be led by a soldier, rather than a military/political leader.
(d) The troops begin to lose morale if a leader is present.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Rome use the Dictatorship during The Republic?
2. What is made to honor Cloelia's bravery?
3. What never changes, according to the opening of The Patricians at Bay?
4. Why are most of the politicians in Rome oligarchs?
5. How was the support of the people viewed by the Kings of early Rome?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)