|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Republic: Chapter 2, Rome as a Republic, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the people view the senators' fear of the crowds resulting from the debt problem the city faces?
(a) They view it as negative.
(b) They view it as positive.
(c) They ignore it.
(d) They are confused by it.
2. How long does Pompilius rule over Rome?
(a) Forty-three years.
(b) Twenty-three years.
(c) Thirty-three years.
(d) Fifty-three years.
3. What Latin city does Rome conquer in order to further increase its population?
4. Which sign do Romulus and Remus become the symbol for?
5. What planet's name is given to the temple to a deity?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ancus do to solve the increasing crime problem Rome faces?
2. How is Romulus thought of as a leader?
3. What level of involvement do the leaders have in the war that featured debtors who agreed to fight in exchange for their debt being resolved?
4. Where do the Romans adopt their religion from?
5. Who does Tarquin recruit to assist him in the effort to regain Rome after he is banished?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)