|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, The Republic: Chapter 1, Rome as a Republic, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What planet's name is given to the temple to a deity?
2. What does the group of pacifists call themselves?
(a) The peace party.
(b) The anti-war coalition.
(c) The peace coalition.
(d) The anti-war party.
3. What does Servius institute while serving as the King of Rome?
(a) A new trade agreement with other countries.
(b) A limit to what the Roman people can earn.
(c) A limit to what elected officials can earn.
(d) The census.
4. Where do the Romans adopt their religion from?
(a) The Bulgarians.
(b) The Albanians.
(c) The Turks.
(d) The Greeks.
5. How does Romulus urge the men to treat the women as Rome is beginning to build its population?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the reason for Tarquin's failure at attempting to retake control of Rome?
2. What is the slave given for his role in preventing the conspiracy?
3. What type of republic do the Romans choose their form of government over?
4. How long did Romulus rule for?
5. What are the women asked to disregard pertaining to the men they found themselves with at the start of Rome?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)