|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Earliest Rome: Chapter 2, Rome Under the Kings.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Livy describe Tarquin's rule over Rome?
2. What does Romulus become known as?
(a) The direction of Rome.
(b) The preservation of Rome.
(c) The destruction of Rome.
(d) The foundation of Rome.
3. In the Romans' victory over the Albans, how many total combatant deaths are there?
4. After the senate is formed, how is King Numa Pompilius elected?
(a) He is appointed.
(b) By forfeit.
(c) In a split decision.
5. Where do the Romans adopt their religion from?
(a) The Bulgarians.
(b) The Turks.
(c) The Greeks.
(d) The Albanians.
Short Answer Questions
1. What condition does Ancus find Rome to be in when he takes over?
2. How do the surrounding political locations feel about Rome when it is first being created?
3. How do the women stop the first known war between the inhabitants of Rome?
4. What is a difficulty that the author encounters while writing about the history of Rome?
5. What kinds of rights are the women promised when Rome is first beginning?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)