|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Earliest Rome: Chapter 2, Rome Under the Kings.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the women asked to disregard pertaining to the men they found themselves with at the start of Rome?
(a) Their attachment.
(b) Their fondness.
(c) Their resentment.
(d) Their hatred.
2. What is a difficulty that the author encounters while writing about the history of Rome?
(a) The origins.
(b) Omission of facts.
(c) Exaggeration of facts.
(d) The language.
3. How do the surrounding political locations feel about Rome when it is first being created?
(a) They fear it.
(b) They do not like it.
(c) They like it.
(d) They are confused by it.
4. How common is the interaction between human and divine beings in Ancient Rome, according to Livy?
(a) It happens only once a year.
(b) It happens only twice a year.
(c) It is very uncommon.
(d) It is very common.
5. Where does Romulus gather people from to help start Rome's population?
(a) A select amount of the surrounding countries.
(b) All of the surrounding villages.
(c) A select amount of the surrounding villages.
(d) All of the surrounding countries.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Romulus become known as?
2. How many introductory pieces are there that precede the main text of the book?
3. How is Romulus thought of as a leader?
4. What does Servius institute while serving as the King of Rome?
5. What does Pompilius primarily focus on?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)