|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Earliest Rome: Chapter 2, Rome Under the Kings.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Pompilius rule over Rome?
(a) Twenty-three years.
(b) Fifty-three years.
(c) Forty-three years.
(d) Thirty-three years.
2. What procedure does Ancus re-institute?
(a) An election by the senate.
(b) The declaration of peace.
(c) An election by the people.
(d) The declaration of war.
3. How many generations pass between the pre-history of Rome and the recorded history?
4. How many introductory pieces are there that precede the main text of the book?
5. How does Livy describe Tarquin's rule over Rome?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Servius institute while serving as the King of Rome?
2. Which relative of Hostilius set the precedent for the meaning of the word "hostile?"
3. What does Pompilius primarily focus on?
4. Where do the Romans adopt their religion from?
5. What are the women asked to disregard pertaining to the men they found themselves with at the start of Rome?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)