|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Earliest Rome: Chapter 2, Rome Under the Kings.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Romulus become known as?
(a) The direction of Rome.
(b) The destruction of Rome.
(c) The preservation of Rome.
(d) The foundation of Rome.
2. What does Servius institute while serving as the King of Rome?
(a) A new trade agreement with other countries.
(b) A limit to what elected officials can earn.
(c) The census.
(d) A limit to what the Roman people can earn.
3. How long does the creation and establishment of Rome take?
4. How long does Pompilius rule over Rome?
(a) Fifty-three years.
(b) Thirty-three years.
(c) Twenty-three years.
(d) Forty-three years.
5. How many generations pass between the pre-history of Rome and the recorded history?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Romulus gather people from to help start Rome's population?
2. What is Circus Maximus?
3. What procedure does Ancus re-institute?
4. Which sign do Romulus and Remus become the symbol for?
5. After the senate is formed, how is King Numa Pompilius elected?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)