|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Earliest Rome: Chapter 2, Rome Under the Kings.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the Romans adopt their religion from?
(a) The Bulgarians.
(b) The Turks.
(c) The Greeks.
(d) The Albanians.
2. What is the perception of Rome while Pompilius presides there?
(a) It is peaceful but lacks discipline.
(b) It is volatile and undisciplined.
(c) It is volatile but disciplined.
(d) It is peaceful and well disciplined.
3. What are the women asked to disregard pertaining to the men they found themselves with at the start of Rome?
(a) Their attachment.
(b) Their fondness.
(c) Their hatred.
(d) Their resentment.
4. How long does Pompilius rule over Rome?
(a) Fifty-three years.
(b) Forty-three years.
(c) Thirty-three years.
(d) Twenty-three years.
5. What is the reason given for why parents are eventually allowed to move into Rome?
(a) To be closer to relatives.
(b) To increase Rome's population even more.
(c) To contribute to the economy.
(d) To be political advisors.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to one theory, how are Romulus and Remus related?
2. How does Hostilius consider Pompilius's culture to be?
3. What does Ancus do to solve the increasing crime problem Rome faces?
4. After the senate is formed, how is King Numa Pompilius elected?
5. Which sign do Romulus and Remus become the symbol for?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)