|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5, The Capture of Rome: Chapter 1, Rome's Capture, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the decemvirs respond to outside enemies?
(a) They are angered.
(b) They are shaken.
(c) They are emboldened.
(d) They are optimistic.
2. What is unique about Lucius Tarquitius?
(a) He does not live in Rome.
(b) He is a soldier for three separate armies.
(c) He works among the common people and in the government.
(d) He does not own a horse.
3. How many simultaneous campaigns do the Romans attempt to have enough troops to serve in?
4. What is used to support the advocates of intermarriage?
(a) The failure of other regions who do not have intermarriage.
(b) The previous integration of other regions by Rome.
(c) The success of intermarriage in other regions.
(d) The previous design of the social classes by Rome.
5. How does Romulus urge the men to treat the women as Rome is beginning to build its population?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which one of the following best describes the state of the Roman Republic during the time described in Chapter 2 of Rome and the Patricians?
2. What year does the section War & Politics begin?
3. What is it about Postumia that offends some people?
4. Although it is a decisive Roman victory, what are the total losses on both sides of the war that results in one of the consuls being injured, and the other being beheaded?
5. In the Romans' victory over the Albans, how many total combatant deaths are there?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)