|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, The Patricians at Bay: Chapter 3, Rome and the Patricians, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Quinctius lead the military against?
(a) The Calabrians.
(b) The Aequians.
(c) The Ligurians.
(d) The Venetians.
2. After the disgrace Tarquin, his wife, and his son have brought to Rome, how many consuls do the Romans decide to elect to replace the kingship?
3. How many allies of Rome need mediation for their dispute?
4. How long did Romulus rule for?
(a) Forty-seven years.
(b) Seventeen years.
(c) Twenty-seven years.
(d) Thirty-seven years.
5. How do the people view the senators' fear of the crowds resulting from the debt problem the city faces?
(a) They view it as negative.
(b) They are confused by it.
(c) They ignore it.
(d) They view it as positive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What decision does Rome make at the end of Rome and the Patricians?
2. What happens when the allies arrive in Rome at the end of Rome and the Patricians?
3. How was the support of the people viewed by the Kings of early Rome?
4. How are the Sabine people described in the book?
5. What is Brutus known as in the beginning of the second book?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)