|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, War & Politics: Chapter 1, War & Politics, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the common people view Caeso Quinctius?
(a) They see him as an ally.
(b) They are unaware of his position.
(c) They see him as an enemy.
(d) They refuse to recognize his position.
2. What does Brutus demand for the protection of the Roman government?
(a) That there will no longer be elections.
(b) That the elections will happen every four years.
(c) That he be declared King.
(d) That there will be no more Kings.
3. According to Cloelia, what does gender influence?
4. What part of the planet uses laws similar to that of the Romans, based on Judaic philosophy?
5. Where is the civil strife in Rome resolved?
(a) The Roman Arena.
(b) The Capitol.
(c) The City Building.
(d) Circus Maximus.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Postumia disguise her disposition?
2. What is Caeso Quinctius's opinion of the consuls?
3. What is the slave given for his role in preventing the conspiracy?
4. What planet's name is given to the temple to a deity?
5. How does the town of Pometia almost defeat the Romans?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)