|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, War & Politics: Chapter 1, War & Politics, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the slave given for his role in preventing the conspiracy?
(a) Free land.
(b) Roman citizenship.
(c) A place in the senate.
(d) The chance to purchase land.
2. What is the state of the Roman Republic at the end of the second part of Rome and the Patricians?
(a) The military is eliminated.
(b) The consuls are eliminated.
(c) The senate is eliminated.
(d) The tribunes are eliminated.
3. How are the tribunes given their office?
(a) They are appointed by the consuls.
(b) They are appointed by the dictator.
(c) They are appointed by the senate.
(d) They are elected by the people.
4. How do the common people view Caeso Quinctius?
(a) They see him as an ally.
(b) They see him as an enemy.
(c) They are unaware of his position.
(d) They refuse to recognize his position.
5. How do the slaves revolt in Rome?
(a) They are assisted by the military.
(b) They are assisited by other forces.
(c) They are assisted by the people.
(d) They are working alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which one of the following best describes the state of the Roman Republic during the time described in Chapter 2 of Rome and the Patricians?
2. What planet's name is given to the temple to a deity?
3. What does Brutus demand for the protection of the Roman government?
4. How does Postumia disguise her disposition?
5. What part of the planet uses laws similar to that of the Romans, based on Judaic philosophy?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)