|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, War & Politics: Chapter 1, War & Politics, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What planet's name is given to the temple to a deity?
2. Who does Postumius have trouble cooperating with in the military?
(a) The consuls.
(b) Those of superior rank.
(c) Those of equal rank.
(d) Those of inferior rank.
3. How does Postumia disguise her disposition?
(a) With humor.
(b) With politeness.
(c) With rudeness.
(d) With deception.
4. During the time of Rome and the Patricians, how is the military generally used?
(a) To control the city's people.
(b) In response to threats.
(c) To control the government.
(d) In response to attacks.
5. What is the slave given for his role in preventing the conspiracy?
(a) A place in the senate.
(b) Roman citizenship.
(c) Free land.
(d) The chance to purchase land.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of the government featured a strong military contingent?
2. What is Caeso Quinctius's opinion of the consuls?
3. What does the group of pacifists call themselves?
4. How do the women in Rome factor into the wars during Rome and the Patricians?
5. What is the innovation talked about at the end of War & Politics?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)