|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, War & Politics: Chapter 1, War & Politics, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long do the Romans evacuate the city because of the pestilence and illness?
(a) Three years.
(b) Two years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Four years.
2. What is made to honor Cloelia's bravery?
(a) A plaque.
(b) A painting of her portrait.
(c) A statue.
(d) An official day of recognition.
3. Much later, what does Plato encourage the women of Athens to do?
(a) Run for public office.
(b) Create a militia.
(c) Begin outnumbering the men.
(d) Begin moving away from the city.
4. What threat does the revolt of the slaves cause Rome to face?
(a) The overthrow of the government.
(b) The institution of martial law.
(c) Over population.
(d) A civil war.
5. According to Cloelia, what does gender influence?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brutus demand for the protection of the Roman government?
2. What is the slave given for his role in preventing the conspiracy?
3. What does the group, the Aurunci, consist of?
4. How many Tables are there in the Laws that the Romans propose?
5. Who does the slave turn the information of the conspiracy over to?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)