|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, War & Politics: Chapter 1, War & Politics, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it about Postumia that offends some people?
(a) Her family's reputation.
(b) Her questionable wealth.
(c) The way she adorns herself.
(d) The way she isolates herself.
2. Where is the civil strife in Rome resolved?
(a) The Roman Arena.
(b) The City Building.
(c) The Capitol.
(d) Circus Maximus.
3. How long do the Romans evacuate the city because of the pestilence and illness?
(a) Three years.
(b) Two years.
(c) Four years.
(d) Five years.
4. How is Postumia described?
(a) Outspoken and dressed unattractively.
(b) Reserved and dressed unattractively.
(c) Outspoken and dressed attractively.
(d) Reserved and dressed attractively.
5. What planet's name is given to the temple to a deity?
Short Answer Questions
1. Much later, what does Plato encourage the women of Athens to do?
2. What causes the Roman military to face the possibility of defeat?
3. How many years is a consul given to serve when the position is first created?
4. How are the tribunes given their office?
5. How do the common people view Caeso Quinctius?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)