|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, War & Politics: Chapter 1, War & Politics, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the group of pacifists call themselves?
(a) The anti-war coalition.
(b) The peace party.
(c) The anti-war party.
(d) The peace coalition.
2. Who does the slave turn the information of the conspiracy over to?
(a) The senate.
(b) The people.
(c) The consul.
(d) The army.
3. Where is the civil strife in Rome resolved?
(a) The Capitol.
(b) Circus Maximus.
(c) The City Building.
(d) The Roman Arena.
4. Much later, what does Plato encourage the women of Athens to do?
(a) Create a militia.
(b) Begin outnumbering the men.
(c) Begin moving away from the city.
(d) Run for public office.
5. What do the Romans surprisingly do after Cloelia successfully escapes from Porsena?
(a) They refuse to allow her entrance to Rome.
(b) They do not recognize her.
(c) They return her to Porsena.
(d) They separate her from her family.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the time of Rome and the Patricians, how is the military generally used?
2. What is it about Postumia that offends some people?
3. What is Caeso Quinctius's opinion of the consuls?
4. What is the role of the tribunes?
5. How many men with axes govern over the people of Rome as Chapter 2 of Rome and the Patricians ends?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)