|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, War & Politics: Chapter 1, War & Politics, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the women in Rome factor into the wars during Rome and the Patricians?
(a) They are the reason for the wars being fought.
(b) They are on the front lines along with the men.
(c) They are kept away from them.
(d) They are involved, but not on the front lines.
2. How many years after the Estrucans and the Sabines fought Rome do the Volscians and the Aequins also position themselves against the city?
(a) Two hundred.
(c) Two hundred and fifty.
(d) One hundred.
3. How does Postumia disguise her disposition?
(a) With politeness.
(b) With rudeness.
(c) With humor.
(d) With deception.
4. Why does Postumius shockingly threaten his men?
(a) To betray Rome.
(b) To intentionally lose a battle.
(c) To harbor a secret.
(d) To join another army's fight.
5. What do the leaders have mixed feelings about, as a result of the slaves' revolt?
(a) Disarming the people.
(b) Arming the people.
(c) Eliminating the curfew.
(d) Imposing a curfew.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the Volscians described in the second part of War & Politics?
2. How many Tables are there in the Laws that the Romans propose?
3. According to Cloelia, what does gender influence?
4. What is the reason for Tarquin's failure at attempting to retake control of Rome?
5. What is Caeso Quinctius's opinion of the consuls?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)