|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, War & Politics: Chapter 1, War & Politics, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Postumius shockingly threaten his men?
(a) To join another army's fight.
(b) To harbor a secret.
(c) To intentionally lose a battle.
(d) To betray Rome.
2. What is the slave given for his role in preventing the conspiracy?
(a) Roman citizenship.
(b) A place in the senate.
(c) Free land.
(d) The chance to purchase land.
3. According to Cloelia, what does gender influence?
4. How many years is Rome a Republic before other well known governments are established, such as Athens and Sparta?
(a) About 400 years.
(b) About 200 years.
(c) About 120 years.
(d) About 320 years.
5. How many Tables are there in the Laws that the Romans propose?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the town of Pometia almost defeat the Romans?
2. How many men with axes govern over the people of Rome as Chapter 2 of Rome and the Patricians ends?
3. What do the Romans surprisingly do after Cloelia successfully escapes from Porsena?
4. What is made to honor Cloelia's bravery?
5. What is the state of the Roman Republic at the end of the second part of Rome and the Patricians?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)