|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, War & Politics: Chapter 1, War & Politics, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the women in Rome factor into the wars during Rome and the Patricians?
(a) They are the reason for the wars being fought.
(b) They are involved, but not on the front lines.
(c) They are on the front lines along with the men.
(d) They are kept away from them.
2. How do the common people view Caeso Quinctius?
(a) They see him as an enemy.
(b) They refuse to recognize his position.
(c) They are unaware of his position.
(d) They see him as an ally.
3. Who does the slave turn the information of the conspiracy over to?
(a) The people.
(b) The senate.
(c) The consul.
(d) The army.
4. What does the group, the Aurunci, consist of?
(a) More than one town.
(b) Just one country.
(c) More than one country.
(d) Just one town.
5. How long do the Romans evacuate the city because of the pestilence and illness?
(a) Two years.
(b) Four years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Three years.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men with axes govern over the people of Rome as Chapter 2 of Rome and the Patricians ends?
2. During the time of Rome and the Patricians, how is the military generally used?
3. How many years is Rome a Republic before other well known governments are established, such as Athens and Sparta?
4. What part of the government featured a strong military contingent?
5. How are the tribunes given their office?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)