|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, War & Politics: Chapter 1, War & Politics, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years is Rome a Republic before other well known governments are established, such as Athens and Sparta?
(a) About 120 years.
(b) About 320 years.
(c) About 200 years.
(d) About 400 years.
2. How does Postumia disguise her disposition?
(a) With rudeness.
(b) With politeness.
(c) With deception.
(d) With humor.
3. Why does Postumius shockingly threaten his men?
(a) To harbor a secret.
(b) To join another army's fight.
(c) To intentionally lose a battle.
(d) To betray Rome.
4. What is unique about Lucius Tarquitius?
(a) He works among the common people and in the government.
(b) He does not live in Rome.
(c) He is a soldier for three separate armies.
(d) He does not own a horse.
5. How do the women in Rome factor into the wars during Rome and the Patricians?
(a) They are kept away from them.
(b) They are on the front lines along with the men.
(c) They are the reason for the wars being fought.
(d) They are involved, but not on the front lines.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the civil strife in Rome managed?
2. Who does Tarquin recruit to assist him in the effort to regain Rome after he is banished?
3. During the time of Rome and the Patricians, how is the military generally used?
4. What is Caeso Quinctius's opinion of the consuls?
5. What does Cloelia do when she is held hostage for the second time?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)