|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, War & Politics: Chapter 1, War & Politics, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Brutus known as in the beginning of the second book?
(a) Brutus the Liberator.
(b) Brutus the Betrayer.
(c) Brutus the Conqueror.
(d) Brutus the Destroyer.
2. How many years is a consul given to serve when the position is first created?
3. What part of the planet uses laws similar to that of the Romans, based on Judaic philosophy?
4. What threat does the revolt of the slaves cause Rome to face?
(a) The overthrow of the government.
(b) The institution of martial law.
(c) Over population.
(d) A civil war.
5. What do the leaders have mixed feelings about, as a result of the slaves' revolt?
(a) Disarming the people.
(b) Eliminating the curfew.
(c) Imposing a curfew.
(d) Arming the people.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Tables are there in the Laws that the Romans propose?
2. How are the Volscians described in the second part of War & Politics?
3. What is made to honor Cloelia's bravery?
4. According to Cloelia, what does gender influence?
5. What is the slave given for his role in preventing the conspiracy?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)