|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, War & Politics: Chapter 1, War & Politics, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the group of pacifists call themselves?
(a) The peace coalition.
(b) The anti-war coalition.
(c) The peace party.
(d) The anti-war party.
2. How is the civil strife in Rome managed?
(a) A military leader raises troops that side with the senate.
(b) A military leader raises troops that side with the tribune.
(c) A military leader raises troops that side with the slaves.
(d) A military leader raises troops that side with the consul.
3. How do the slaves revolt in Rome?
(a) They are working alone.
(b) They are assisted by the people.
(c) They are assisted by the military.
(d) They are assisited by other forces.
4. How does the slave described in the beginning of Rome's new consul learn of the conspirators' plans?
(a) He knows another slave who works for one of the conspirators.
(b) He knows another slave who has overheard their conversation.
(c) He works for one of the conspirators.
(d) He overhears their conversation while passing them on the street.
5. How many men with axes govern over the people of Rome as Chapter 2 of Rome and the Patricians ends?
(b) Twenty five.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the group, the Aurunci, consist of?
2. What planet's name is given to the temple to a deity?
3. How are the tribunes given their office?
4. What is the innovation talked about at the end of War & Politics?
5. How is Postumia described?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)