|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, War & Politics: Chapter 1, War & Politics, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the leaders have mixed feelings about, as a result of the slaves' revolt?
(a) Arming the people.
(b) Eliminating the curfew.
(c) Disarming the people.
(d) Imposing a curfew.
2. How is Postumia described?
(a) Reserved and dressed attractively.
(b) Outspoken and dressed unattractively.
(c) Reserved and dressed unattractively.
(d) Outspoken and dressed attractively.
3. What does the group of pacifists call themselves?
(a) The peace coalition.
(b) The anti-war coalition.
(c) The anti-war party.
(d) The peace party.
4. Who does Tarquin recruit to assist him in the effort to regain Rome after he is banished?
(a) The Venetians.
(b) The Umbrians.
(c) The Ligurians.
(d) The Etruscans.
5. Which one of the following best describes the state of the Roman Republic during the time described in Chapter 2 of Rome and the Patricians?
(a) The people rule over the government.
(b) The people have been implemented into the government.
(c) The government has been abolished.
(d) The government rules over the people.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the slaves revolt in Rome?
2. How are the tribunes given their office?
3. Why does Postumius shockingly threaten his men?
4. What is unique about Lucius Tarquitius?
5. What planet's name is given to the temple to a deity?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)