One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, War & Politics: Chapter 1, War & Politics, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Postumia disguise her disposition?
(a) With politeness.
(b) With humor.
(c) With deception.
(d) With rudeness.
2. What does Brutus demand for the protection of the Roman government?
(a) That there will be no more Kings.
(b) That there will no longer be elections.
(c) That he be declared King.
(d) That the elections will happen every four years.
3. What is it about Postumia that offends some people?
(a) Her questionable wealth.
(b) Her family's reputation.
(c) The way she adorns herself.
(d) The way she isolates herself.
4. Why does Postumius shockingly threaten his men?
(a) To join another army's fight.
(b) To betray Rome.
(c) To intentionally lose a battle.
(d) To harbor a secret.
5. Who does the slave turn the information of the conspiracy over to?
(a) The consul.
(b) The army.
(c) The people.
(d) The senate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the leaders have mixed feelings about, as a result of the slaves' revolt?
2. During the time of Rome and the Patricians, how is the military generally used?
3. What type of republic do the Romans choose their form of government over?
4. How many years is a consul given to serve when the position is first created?
5. How many Tables are there in the Laws that the Romans propose?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)