Essay Topic 1
Livy is the author and historian that brings the earliest days of Rome to life for generations.
1) Describe Tivius Livy's life and why it is relevant to the way he approaches writing The Early History of Rome.
2) Explain what Livy's intentions are with the book as he states in the beginning of the first section.
3) Analyze the tone of the book and how it illustrates the consistency of Livy's intentions.
Essay Topic 2
Romulus is credited as the Founder of Rome and his life is a major part of the first section of the book.
1) Describe the two different theories of Romulus and Remus, and explain which one you think is the most likely.
2) Explain how Romulus becomes the first King of Rome, how he builds the city, and the significance in the way it is originally defended.
3) Describe how Romulus is remembered and why the Romans...
This section contains 1,473 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)