Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. __________, seeing the Eagle's flux through the ages, interpret the rule of the warrior, according to Don Juan.
2. The westerly encounter is a ritual or action which must take place at ___________, according to the teachings.
3. One of the stalker rules is to try to unravel the mysteries without hope of ______________.
(c) Doing so.
4. Carlos had only ever been between parallel lines under the influence of ___________________, he thought.
(a) Trance drumming.
(d) Hallucinogenic plants.
5. The controlled folly techniques have everyone thinking that ____________ is Pablito's mother.
(b) La Gorda.
Short Answer Questions
1. No one, it seems, is worried about ___________ survival, as this person has been protected in many ways.
2. Who is the person who sees that the sisters and the Genaros are not inept, but that Carlos is not the right Nagual?
3. The man and his warriors forget, scatter, and regain their totality, gathering __________ and then leave the world.
4. Don Juan shoves Carlos into the fog wall to attain his keenest state of ____________ before meeting with Florinda again.
5. Florinda's first reaction and judgment of Carlos is that he appears to be ____________ in his learning and mannerisms.
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)