|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the one that receives a master plan when he is dreaming, though he does not share it with Carlos?
(b) Don Juan.
(c) La Gorda.
2. Don Juan shoves Carlos into the fog wall to attain his keenest state of ____________ before meeting with Florinda again.
3. When must Florinda come back to the curer or else she would wish she were dead?
(a) Nine days.
(b) Ten days.
(c) Five days.
(d) Twenty days.
4. Who appears as a southern stalker, which just makes everything worse for the work of Carlos?
(a) Dona Soledad.
(b) La Gorda.
5. Who of the group regularly disappears and returns, telling tales of his findings when he's back?
(b) Don Juan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Juan dispenses with the ritual, but insists on an omen - _______________.
2. Instead of wasting time, Don Juan decides to confront his apprentices with difficult situations and then forces them to ____________.
3. When Carlos feels an intense itch near his body, Zuleica tells him to play it like a ___________.
4. What does Zuleica want Carlos to study well, even as she chides him for staring at her?
5. The domineering father of the two sisters is going to join them for ____________, according to Vincente.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the sensation that Zuleica elicits in Carlos when they are working together?
2. What does Florinda do when Carlos panics after being asked about Don Juan's teachings?
3. How might the structure of Naguals be described, according to the story and to Don Juan?
4. How does Don Juan approach the woman who he feels is a double woman?
5. What does the woman tell Carlos after chiding him for his snobbishness while sitting on the bench?
6. What does Don Juan's benefactor make him do at the start of this section of the book?
7. What propels La Gorda and Carlos to experience extraordinary clarity and speed up of time?
8. What happens when Don Juan and the others explode from within when they are undergoing their training?
9. What happens during the time when La Gorda and Carlos spontaneously enter their dreaming bodies?
10. Who is guarding the rural house in central Mexico, according to the story?
This section contains 598 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)