|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who appears as a southern stalker, which just makes everything worse for the work of Carlos?
(b) Dona Soledad.
(c) La Gorda.
2. The two women who guard the house are ____________, the dreamer, and Delia, a stalker.
3. Who is the one who uses sorcerer's arts in order to abduct Olinda, while another plays the rescuer?
(a) Silvio Manuel.
(b) Don Juan.
(c) Don Ricardo.
(d) Don Genaro.
4. Carlos practices on every volitional movement, minimizing _____________ as he does so.
5. What is the symbol of the crossing in this section when the apprentices and others become familiar with the third attention at the Eagle's feet?
Short Answer Questions
1. __________ is mortified being taken daily to Mass, when he is with his benefactor.
2. During what time of the day must the easterly encounter take place, according to ritual?
3. Eligio tells Carlos about breaking into the __________ and takes him into the abyss with him.
4. Carlos had only ever been between parallel lines under the influence of ___________________, he thought.
5. La Gorda and Carlos both remember ____________ moving them from the right side to the left side.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Silvio begin to realize about the group of people which has been gathered?
2. What is the second series of not-doings which Silvio introduces to La Gorda and to Carlos?
3. How can one be sure that a Nagual man truly leads others?
4. What is the final task of Don Juan as it is outlined in this book's section?
5. What is the warning that Carlos receives when he is to meet the warriors of Don Juan?
6. What propels La Gorda and Carlos to experience extraordinary clarity and speed up of time?
7. What does Zuleica's training of Carlos and La Gorda convince them both of, according to the story?
8. What happens to Carlos when he is undergoing his westerly encounter?
9. How does Don Juan approach the woman who he feels is a double woman?
10. What does Don Juan give as a warning when he gives Carlos to Zuleica?
This section contains 576 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)