|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Nagual woman is taken to the other world to serve as a ___________ to the hidden opening, ensuring the Nagual man leads.
2. Another principle of stalking is to relax, fear nothing, and let the ____________ guide the stalker in his movement.
3. What does Eligio have to do for Carlos?
(a) Banish Carlos.
(b) Heal Carlos.
(c) Teach Carlos.
(d) Carry Carlos.
4. What brings anguish to Carlos and to La Gorda as they are performing their tasks?
(a) Their new relationship.
(b) Leaving the world.
(c) Don Juan's death.
5. How many compartments does Carlos' luminous body have, which means that his students require a different rule?
Short Answer Questions
1. La Gorda and Carlos both remember ____________ moving them from the right side to the left side.
2. The two women who guard the house are ____________, the dreamer, and Delia, a stalker.
3. What does Carlos see leaving his body when he allows himself to die peacefully?
4. Carlos had only ever been between parallel lines under the influence of ___________________, he thought.
5. What is the symbol of the crossing in this section when the apprentices and others become familiar with the third attention at the Eagle's feet?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Don Juan give as a warning when he gives Carlos to Zuleica?
2. What is the sensation that Zuleica elicits in Carlos when they are working together?
3. What does Don Juan describe as being the warrior's rule?
4. What is the warning that Carlos receives when he is to meet the warriors of Don Juan?
5. What does the woman tell Carlos after chiding him for his snobbishness while sitting on the bench?
6. What does Don Juan's benefactor make him do at the start of this section of the book?
7. Who is guarding the rural house in central Mexico, according to the story?
8. What happens when Don Juan and the others explode from within when they are undergoing their training?
9. What is the second series of not-doings which Silvio introduces to La Gorda and to Carlos?
10. What does Florinda do when Carlos panics after being asked about Don Juan's teachings?
This section contains 581 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)