|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The art of stalking includes choosing your ______________ and discarding the unnecessary, as seen in the story of Florinda.
2. Who of the group regularly disappears and returns, telling tales of his findings when he's back?
(d) Don Juan.
3. Seers are seen as being luminous _________, having four different sections, their right and left sides with two sections each.
4. What does Carlos gaze at from his wooden crate for hours at a time once he masters his lessons?
(c) The power spot.
5. Who is the person who sees that the sisters and the Genaros are not inept, but that Carlos is not the right Nagual?
(a) Don Juan.
Short Answer Questions
1. No one, it seems, is worried about ___________ survival, as this person has been protected in many ways.
2. The woman shows the rare ability to turn off the __________ at will, turning it on and off as she likes.
3. Carlos had only ever been between parallel lines under the influence of ___________________, he thought.
4. Once Don Juan has taught Carlos about ____________, he gives Carlos to Zuleica to learn more.
5. The Nagual woman is taken to the other world to serve as a ___________ to the hidden opening, ensuring the Nagual man leads.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Florinda teach to the Genaros when they are given to her for training?
2. What happens in relation to action when a person is on the left side?
3. What does Silvio begin to realize about the group of people which has been gathered?
4. Who is guarding the rural house in central Mexico, according to the story?
5. What does Don Juan give as a warning when he gives Carlos to Zuleica?
6. What does Don Juan reveal to Carlos before one of his sessions with Florinda?
7. What is the difference between men and women, according to the lifestyle of Florinda?
8. What happens when Don Juan and the others explode from within when they are undergoing their training?
9. What is the final task of Don Juan as it is outlined in this book's section?
10. What is the memory that La Gorda has about Silvio when she is not dreaming?
This section contains 575 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)