|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes over for Carlos' guidance, instructing Carlos and La Gorda in not doing exercises?
(b) Don Genaro.
(c) Don Juan.
2. The blows between the ____________ is what knocks the air out of the lungs of Carlos and La Gorda, which serves as a catalyst.
(c) Shoulder blades.
3. __________, seeing the Eagle's flux through the ages, interpret the rule of the warrior, according to Don Juan.
4. What does Zuleica want Carlos to study well, even as she chides him for staring at her?
(a) Her hands.
(b) Her vagina.
(c) Her hair.
(d) Her breasts.
5. Who does Don Juan seek out, forsaking his stalker training in the process, according to the story?
(c) Dona Soledad.
(d) La Gorda.
Short Answer Questions
1. One of the stalker rules is to try to unravel the mysteries without hope of ______________.
2. The culmination of Carlos' lessons with Zuleica is that he can ___________ while he is dreaming.
3. What is the name of the man who Florinda marries at 18, though the man is 33 at the time?
4. Don Juan shoves Carlos into the fog wall to attain his keenest state of ____________ before meeting with Florinda again.
5. Zuleica is an effective guide into the __________ attention, and is able to work quickly because of a schedule need.
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)