|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who of the group regularly disappears and returns, telling tales of his findings when he's back?
(d) Don Juan.
2. The women tell Vicente that one must protect, but not ___________ one's person as they chide him for his snobbishness.
3. The warrior's _______ ascribes the destiny of all living beings to the Eagle which feeds on awareness.
4. What does Olinda need to learn in order to quickly become the Nagual woman of Don Juan?
(a) The rule.
(b) The luminous egg.
(c) The body system.
(d) The seeing.
5. Eligio tells Carlos about breaking into the __________ and takes him into the abyss with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. During what time of the day must the easterly encounter take place, according to ritual?
2. Crossing over to freedom is not ___________, but a preservation of awareness that is normally lost at death.
3. Who is the only person who remembers the knowledge that Don Juan and the others have forgotten at once?
4. Who takes over for Carlos' guidance, instructing Carlos and La Gorda in not doing exercises?
5. Who does Don Juan seek out, forsaking his stalker training in the process, according to the story?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)