|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eligio tells Carlos about breaking into the __________ and takes him into the abyss with him.
2. La Gorda and Carlos both remember ____________ moving them from the right side to the left side.
(a) Don Juan.
(c) Each other.
3. Who is the only person who remembers the knowledge that Don Juan and the others have forgotten at once?
(d) Don Juan.
4. Another principle of stalking is to relax, fear nothing, and let the ____________ guide the stalker in his movement.
5. The warrior's _______ ascribes the destiny of all living beings to the Eagle which feeds on awareness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Carlos and La Gorda now possess knowledge too detailed to speculate about its ______________.
2. The controlled folly techniques have everyone thinking that ____________ is Pablito's mother.
3. Zuleica informs Carlos that the impact of the itch makes it easier for students to enter ______________.
4. Who is the one who uses sorcerer's arts in order to abduct Olinda, while another plays the rescuer?
5. During what time of the day must the easterly encounter take place, according to ritual?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Silvio begin to realize about the group of people which has been gathered?
2. What happens to Carlos when he is undergoing his westerly encounter?
3. What comes into focus when La Gorda slims down from her previously larger figure?
4. What does Don Juan reveal to Carlos before one of his sessions with Florinda?
5. What does Zuleica's training of Carlos and La Gorda convince them both of, according to the story?
6. What is the warning that Carlos receives when he is to meet the warriors of Don Juan?
7. What does Don Juan's benefactor make him do at the start of this section of the book?
8. What is the first of the not-doings which Carlos has to do according to Silvio as he instructs Carlos and La Gorda?
9. What does Florinda teach to the Genaros when they are given to her for training?
10. Who is guarding the rural house in central Mexico, according to the story?
This section contains 580 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)