|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The warriors are deliberately difficult with Don Juan, forcing a breakthrough on the ___________ side.
2. It is also imperative that stalkers compress ____________, as every second counts.
3. What do all of the members of Don Juan's party have to be experts at before they can seek out a Nagual woman?
4. What is the color of the sandstone and of the fog which La Gorda and Carlos both experience when they dream together?
5. Carlos and La Gorda now possess knowledge too detailed to speculate about its ______________.
Short Answer Questions
1. The warrior's _______ ascribes the destiny of all living beings to the Eagle which feeds on awareness.
2. What does Carlos see leaving his body when he allows himself to die peacefully?
3. The westerly encounter is a ritual or action which must take place at ___________, according to the teachings.
4. Who is the person who sees that the sisters and the Genaros are not inept, but that Carlos is not the right Nagual?
5. What does Carlos gaze at from his wooden crate for hours at a time once he masters his lessons?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the warning that Carlos receives when he is to meet the warriors of Don Juan?
2. What happens in relation to action when a person is on the left side?
3. How might the structure of Naguals be described, according to the story and to Don Juan?
4. How does Don Juan approach the woman who he feels is a double woman?
5. What does Don Juan describe as being the warrior's rule?
6. What is the second series of not-doings which Silvio introduces to La Gorda and to Carlos?
7. What propels La Gorda and Carlos to experience extraordinary clarity and speed up of time?
8. What comes into focus when La Gorda slims down from her previously larger figure?
9. What is the difference between men and women, according to the lifestyle of Florinda?
10. What happens to Don Juan in order to help to cure him of lust during this apprenticeship?
This section contains 598 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)