|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. No one, it seems, is worried about ___________ survival, as this person has been protected in many ways.
(a) La Gorda's.
2. What does it take for La Gorda to appear as something completely different from what she was assumed to be in the past?
(a) Slimming down.
(b) A new outfit.
(c) A colored mirror.
(d) A light body.
3. What do all of the members of Don Juan's party have to be experts at before they can seek out a Nagual woman?
4. Don Juan shoves Carlos into the fog wall to attain his keenest state of ____________ before meeting with Florinda again.
5. The culmination of Carlos' lessons with Zuleica is that he can ___________ while he is dreaming.
(d) Open his eyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take for La Gorda and Carlos to understand what has happened to them in their dream times together?
2. Don Juan needs to find a new pair of _________ to serve as Naguals as a part of his training, some of his final training.
3. Seers are seen as being luminous _________, having four different sections, their right and left sides with two sections each.
4. What is the animal which Carlos and La Gorda see when they are dreaming together?
5. The two women who guard the house are ____________, the dreamer, and Delia, a stalker.
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)