|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The domineering father of the two sisters is going to join them for ____________, according to Vincente.
(b) The ritual.
2. The two women who guard the house are ____________, the dreamer, and Delia, a stalker.
3. Olinda goes ahead to ___________ as Don Juan and his warriors collect a warrior band together.
(b) Sleep with someone else.
(c) Another world.
(d) Become Rosa.
4. What does Eligio have to do for Carlos?
(a) Carry Carlos.
(b) Heal Carlos.
(c) Banish Carlos.
(d) Teach Carlos.
5. There are also three principles of _____________ for stalkers and three maneuvers of stalking which Florinda will teach as well.
(a) The shadows.
(b) The mirror.
(c) The energy.
(d) The rule.
Short Answer Questions
1. Warriors must break the _________ from within when it is the proper time to emerge from their cocoons.
2. Carlos and La Gorda now possess knowledge too detailed to speculate about its ______________.
3. No one, it seems, is worried about ___________ survival, as this person has been protected in many ways.
4. Eligio tells Carlos about breaking into the __________ and takes him into the abyss with him.
5. The controlled folly techniques have everyone thinking that ____________ is Pablito's mother.
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Don Juan approach the woman who he feels is a double woman?
2. What does Silvio begin to realize about the group of people which has been gathered?
3. What does Don Juan describe as being the warrior's rule?
4. What does Don Juan give as a warning when he gives Carlos to Zuleica?
5. What happens when Don Juan and the others explode from within when they are undergoing their training?
6. What does Zuleica's training of Carlos and La Gorda convince them both of, according to the story?
7. What is the warning that Carlos receives when he is to meet the warriors of Don Juan?
8. What happens during the time when La Gorda and Carlos spontaneously enter their dreaming bodies?
9. How might the structure of Naguals be described, according to the story and to Don Juan?
10. What is the final task of Don Juan as it is outlined in this book's section?
This section contains 581 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)