|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who appears as a southern stalker, which just makes everything worse for the work of Carlos?
(c) La Gorda.
(d) Dona Soledad.
2. Crossing over to freedom is not ___________, but a preservation of awareness that is normally lost at death.
(a) The goal.
(b) The truth.
(c) Eternal life.
(d) The end.
3. Once Don Juan has taught Carlos about ____________, he gives Carlos to Zuleica to learn more.
4. Silvio sends La Gorda and Carlos into an oppressively fatiguing and suffocating ________________.
(c) Wall of fog.
5. The women tell Vicente that one must protect, but not ___________ one's person as they chide him for his snobbishness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Warriors must break the _________ from within when it is the proper time to emerge from their cocoons.
2. The westerly encounter is a ritual or action which must take place at ___________, according to the teachings.
3. It is also imperative that stalkers compress ____________, as every second counts.
4. Who of the group regularly disappears and returns, telling tales of his findings when he's back?
5. The culmination of Carlos' lessons with Zuleica is that he can ___________ while he is dreaming.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the second series of not-doings which Silvio introduces to La Gorda and to Carlos?
2. What does Don Juan describe as being the warrior's rule?
3. What propels La Gorda and Carlos to experience extraordinary clarity and speed up of time?
4. What comes into focus when La Gorda slims down from her previously larger figure?
5. What does Florinda do when Carlos panics after being asked about Don Juan's teachings?
6. What is the memory that La Gorda has about Silvio when she is not dreaming?
7. What is the sensation that Zuleica elicits in Carlos when they are working together?
8. Why does Zuleica have to work quickly to teach the idea of second attention to the apprentices?
9. What does Florinda teach to the Genaros when they are given to her for training?
10. What does Silvio begin to realize about the group of people which has been gathered?
This section contains 567 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)