|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The blows between the ____________ is what knocks the air out of the lungs of Carlos and La Gorda, which serves as a catalyst.
(b) Shoulder blades.
2. Carlos and La Gorda now possess knowledge too detailed to speculate about its ______________.
3. Zuleica causes Carlos to have the sensation of sweeping the ____________ from the midpoint of his body.
4. Instead of wasting time, Don Juan decides to confront his apprentices with difficult situations and then forces them to ____________.
(a) Accept it.
(b) Figure it out.
(c) Be in pain.
5. What does Zuleica want Carlos to study well, even as she chides him for staring at her?
(a) Her breasts.
(b) Her hands.
(c) Her hair.
(d) Her vagina.
Short Answer Questions
1. Each _________ is taught heightened awareness by his/her warrior counterpart so that he/she might teach others.
2. What sort of disease causes Florinda to seek out the advice of an Indian curer, forsaking her Catholic upbringing?
3. The domineering father of the two sisters is going to join them for ____________, according to Vincente.
4. Warriors must break the _________ from within when it is the proper time to emerge from their cocoons.
5. No one, it seems, is worried about ___________ survival, as this person has been protected in many ways.
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens during the time when La Gorda and Carlos spontaneously enter their dreaming bodies?
2. What does Florinda teach to the Genaros when they are given to her for training?
3. What does Don Juan's benefactor make him do at the start of this section of the book?
4. What is the memory that La Gorda has about Silvio when she is not dreaming?
5. How does Don Juan approach the woman who he feels is a double woman?
6. What is the second series of not-doings which Silvio introduces to La Gorda and to Carlos?
7. What is the first of the not-doings which Carlos has to do according to Silvio as he instructs Carlos and La Gorda?
8. What does Silvio begin to realize about the group of people which has been gathered?
9. What does Don Juan give as a warning when he gives Carlos to Zuleica?
10. What is the final task of Don Juan as it is outlined in this book's section?
This section contains 600 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)