|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. No one, it seems, is worried about ___________ survival, as this person has been protected in many ways.
(d) La Gorda's.
2. The westerly encounter is a ritual or action which must take place at ___________, according to the teachings.
3. Carlos practices on every volitional movement, minimizing _____________ as he does so.
4. What does Zuleica want Carlos to study well, even as she chides him for staring at her?
(a) Her vagina.
(b) Her breasts.
(c) Her hair.
(d) Her hands.
5. Olinda goes ahead to ___________ as Don Juan and his warriors collect a warrior band together.
(b) Sleep with someone else.
(c) Become Rosa.
(d) Another world.
Short Answer Questions
1. Another principle of stalking is to relax, fear nothing, and let the ____________ guide the stalker in his movement.
2. Why does Don Juan leave Carlos sitting on a bench in the middle of Mexico?
3. Who is the sullen courier and research assistant of Vicente, who joins Carlos and Don Juan?
4. Who is the one that receives a master plan when he is dreaming, though he does not share it with Carlos?
5. What does Olinda need to learn in order to quickly become the Nagual woman of Don Juan?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens in relation to action when a person is on the left side?
2. What is the final task of Don Juan as it is outlined in this book's section?
3. What happens to Don Juan in order to help to cure him of lust during this apprenticeship?
4. What propels La Gorda and Carlos to experience extraordinary clarity and speed up of time?
5. What happens to Carlos when he is undergoing his westerly encounter?
6. How might the structure of Naguals be described, according to the story and to Don Juan?
7. What is the warning that Carlos receives when he is to meet the warriors of Don Juan?
8. What is the second series of not-doings which Silvio introduces to La Gorda and to Carlos?
9. What does Don Juan reveal to Carlos before one of his sessions with Florinda?
10. What is the first of the not-doings which Carlos has to do according to Silvio as he instructs Carlos and La Gorda?
This section contains 629 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)