|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _____________ is the ultimate master of intent and true chief, who makes Don Juan take care of Carlos.
2. Which of the apprentices is Carlos closest to? Which one is the one with whom Carlos feels and shares the greatest affinity?
(c) La Gorda.
3. Who is the character who needs to move back and forth between two areas - Los Angeles and Mexico?
(c) La Gorda.
4. Who says he/she will meet up with Carlos at a later time since they are destined to work together as warriors?
(a) No one.
(b) La Gorda.
(c) Don Juan.
5. What is Carlos' position among the apprentices which causes him to make the decision to stop the man from going off to die?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the apprentices examine when they come into a new town?
2. La Gorda becomes angry at being reminded that she is an unbearable _______ -- empty while wanting to be cute.
3. __________ reminds everyone that Don Juan promised them that he would give them a sign to leave the world.
4. Who tries to stop Carlos from stopping the person who decides to go off to die in the city?
5. La Gorda admits to feeling asexually like __________ woman at this certain point of the story.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does La Gorda think about the Nagual Woman and what her purpose is for Carlos?
2. Who are the three Genaros with whom Carlos is reunited during the course of this book's story?
3. What happens when La Gorda declares that the power spot has given them freedom at this point of the story?
4. What is the image in Carlos' mind which plays when he is feverish in bed one day?
5. When can the first attention be accessed when a person is awake, according to the lessons?
6. What happens when the apprentices try to reach a power spot in the mountains?
7. What happens during the process of ghost dreaming, according to Carlos and La Gorda?
8. What is the explanation for Carlos' physical experience which La Gorda shares with him?
9. What is the order that Don Juan gives to Carlos in the dreaming about his interactions with La Gorda?
10. What does La Gorda seem to recall in painful memories to the group about Carlos?
This section contains 613 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)