|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many parts is the rattlesnake which the apprentices are supposed to be making up?
2. Carlos once, when dreaming, leaves the house through ____________ and has no sensation of moving at all.
(a) Closed doors.
(b) Solid walls.
(c) Blocked walls.
(d) Open windows.
3. Where does La Gorda locate everyone in order to bring them back to Arizona?
(b) New Mexico.
4. One time during Carlos' dream, the street becomes a primeval _________ in which Carlos finds himself.
5. Which of the apprentices is Carlos closest to? Which one is the one with whom Carlos feels and shares the greatest affinity?
(d) La Gorda.
Short Answer Questions
1. The apprentices and Carlos decide to go for ____________, which allows them time to talk.
2. Carlos recalls dreaming vividly about a Mexican song being played on a __________, as well as a beautiful woman.
3. La Gorda admits to feeling asexually like __________ woman at this certain point of the story.
4. Which group has been cold to Carlos up until the point that they begin to remember some forgotten past deed?
5. What is so huge about the tiger who teaches Carlos how to breathe when he is dreaming?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the two places the apprentices go to after shredding their old clothes in Veracruz?
2. What promise of Don Juan's does Nestor remind the group of apprentices of?
3. Who are the three Genaros with whom Carlos is reunited during the course of this book's story?
4. What happens when La Gorda declares that the power spot has given them freedom at this point of the story?
5. What do La Gorda and Carlos agree to do when they begin to do dreaming together?
6. What happens when the apprentices try to reach a power spot in the mountains?
7. When can the first attention be accessed when a person is awake, according to the lessons?
8. What happens to Carlos' body when he arrives back in Los Angeles and wakes up one morning?
9. What does Carlos do in his dream once he realizes what he is supposed to do?
10. What do Carlos and La Gorda see when they are sitting on the bench in Oaxaca and resting their heads together?
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)