|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Once Carlos remembers his ________ side, then the apprentices might be the ones who will work with him as a Nagual.
2. Carlos has visited ________ where there are stone ruins where colossal figures are said to walk at night.
(b) Mexico City.
3. Carlos volunteers to _____________ when La Gorda despairs when seeing the large man blocking their way.
(a) Curse him.
(d) Lead them another way.
4. La Gorda decides to divert Carlos into talking about his ______________ when they are together.
(d) Drug use.
5. __________ had supposedly gone beyond the wall of fog seeking La Gorda, nearly died, and then recognized no one after that.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the one that first mentioned the idea of ghost dreaming, which La Gorda nervously recalls?
2. Who is certain that Don Juan and Don Genaro are close by, though this person cannot see them?
3. Where does La Gorda locate everyone in order to bring them back to Arizona?
4. As a result of working with the tiger in the dream, Carlos begins to feel more ______________.
5. What does Carlos do when La Gorda insists that Carlos had been a close helper of Silvio's?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens during the process of ghost dreaming, according to Carlos and La Gorda?
2. When can the first attention be accessed when a person is awake, according to the lessons?
3. What does Pablito offer about the ruins which Carlos has now visited in Tula?
4. What is the sign that the apprentices are ready to move on after the scuffle between Carlos and the women?
5. What happens to Don Juan in order to help to cure him of lust during this apprenticeship?
6. What is the order that Don Juan gives to Carlos in the dreaming about his interactions with La Gorda?
7. What does La Gorda seem to recall in painful memories to the group about Carlos?
8. What is the explanation for Carlos' physical experience which La Gorda shares with him?
9. Who are the three sisters with whom Carlos Castaneda is reunited during the course of this book?
10. To whom are the pyramids harmful, according to Pablito at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 582 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)