|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. La Gorda decides to divert Carlos into talking about his ______________ when they are together.
(c) Drug use.
2. Name one of the apprentices who is supposed to be the heart of the rattlesnake coupling.
(d) La Gorda.
3. __________ reminds everyone that Don Juan promised them that he would give them a sign to leave the world.
4. Who tries to stop Carlos from stopping the person who decides to go off to die in the city?
(d) The women.
5. What do the apprentices examine when they come into a new town?
(a) A stone.
(b) The car.
(c) A new outfit.
(d) An old bridge.
Short Answer Questions
1. La Gorda feels that dreaming together with Carlos will be a __________ since they have already done it together.
2. The apprentices and Carlos decide to go for ____________, which allows them time to talk.
3. Which of the apprentices is Carlos closest to? Which one is the one with whom Carlos feels and shares the greatest affinity?
4. Once Carlos remembers his ________ side, then the apprentices might be the ones who will work with him as a Nagual.
5. __________says that Silvio gives Carlos all that he is, causing Carlos to not be seen as the leader anymore.
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the two places the apprentices go to after shredding their old clothes in Veracruz?
2. What does Don Juan do in order to help Carlos calm down and to forget temporarily?
3. What happens during the process of ghost dreaming, according to Carlos and La Gorda?
4. To whom are the pyramids harmful, according to Pablito at the beginning of the book?
5. What happens to Don Juan in order to help to cure him of lust during this apprenticeship?
6. When can the first attention be accessed when a person is awake, according to the lessons?
7. What is the memory that La Gorda has about Silvio when she is not dreaming?
8. Who are the three Genaros with whom Carlos is reunited during the course of this book's story?
9. How does Don Juan approach the woman who he feels is a double woman?
10. What does La Gorda seem to recall in painful memories to the group about Carlos?
This section contains 593 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)