|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Carlos attacked the blobs of light which appeared to be threatening by attacking them on their vulnerable ______ sides.
2. The apprentice speaks of the stone ruins in terms of the fearsome _______ and the peaceful tonal structures, which confuses Carlos.
(d) Don Juan.
3. Who is NOT one of the Genaros with whom Carlos is reunited in this story as told in the book?
4. Which of the apprentices is the one who has lived in the area where the stone ruins rest?
(d) La Gorda.
5. Where does Carlos meet people that he knows when he continues to have his dreams?
(b) Coffee shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many parts is the rattlesnake which the apprentices are supposed to be making up?
2. __________says that Silvio gives Carlos all that he is, causing Carlos to not be seen as the leader anymore.
3. One time during Carlos' dream, the street becomes a primeval _________ in which Carlos finds himself.
4. Where does the pressure in Carlos' body begin when he is still in Los Angeles?
5. What is the second stage of dreaming in which the light dissipates and the dreamer views a static, frozen tableau?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Dona Soledad have to share with Carlos when he encounters her in the house?
2. When can the first attention be accessed when a person is awake, according to the lessons?
3. What does Carlos do in his dream once he realizes what he is supposed to do?
4. What is the order that Don Juan gives to Carlos in the dreaming about his interactions with La Gorda?
5. What is the image in Carlos' mind which plays when he is feverish in bed one day?
6. What happens when La Gorda declares that the power spot has given them freedom at this point of the story?
7. What happens the time that Carlos begins to dream about himself sleeping, as La Gorda finds out from asking?
8. How does La Gorda shock the apprentices when she talks to them about Carlos?
9. What has Don Juan foreseen happening to the apprentices when they are working together?
10. Who are the three sisters with whom Carlos Castaneda is reunited during the course of this book?
This section contains 608 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)