|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the apprentices is the one who has lived in the area where the stone ruins rest?
(a) La Gorda.
2. ___________ allows that Carlos may not have been trying to hurt anyone, but he might be an unwilling envoy.
(c) La Gorda.
3. Pablito shares with the groups that the _________ are gigantic 'not doings' which is where warriors dream and use second attention.
(a) Bath houses.
4. What is NOT one of the tasks which the apprentices might have to do when they are dreaming?
5. Which person, out of duty, decides to act as if nothing is wrong with the situation?
(d) La Gorda.
Short Answer Questions
1. Once Carlos remembers his ________ side, then the apprentices might be the ones who will work with him as a Nagual.
2. La Gorda says that Carlos' body is just beginning to ____________, just as she is having the same experience.
3. Carlos has visited ________ where there are stone ruins where colossal figures are said to walk at night.
4. Another name for second attention is the ____________ of consciousness, according to Don Juan and to La Gorda.
5. The apprentices and Carlos decide to go for ____________, which allows them time to talk.
Short Essay Questions
1. What has Don Juan foreseen happening to the apprentices when they are working together?
2. What happens during the process of ghost dreaming, according to Carlos and La Gorda?
3. What does La Gorda seem to recall in painful memories to the group about Carlos?
4. What happens when the apprentices try to reach a power spot in the mountains?
5. What happens when Pablito tells the others he is going to Tula in order to die?
6. What is missing from Silvio Manuel's house when the apprentices, and especially Josefina, see it?
7. When can the first attention be accessed when a person is awake, according to the lessons?
8. Who are the three sisters with whom Carlos Castaneda is reunited during the course of this book?
9. Who are the three Genaros with whom Carlos is reunited during the course of this book's story?
10. To whom are the pyramids harmful, according to Pablito at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 585 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)