|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says he/she will meet up with Carlos at a later time since they are destined to work together as warriors?
(a) No one.
(b) La Gorda.
(d) Don Juan.
2. The common task of La Gorda and Carlos is the ______________, which is where they can be on the same level.
3. Where does Carlos meet people that he knows when he continues to have his dreams?
(d) Coffee shop.
4. Carlos recalls that the Nagual woman provides the _______ from which he reads to Don Juan.
5. La Gorda and Carlos rest together on the favorite ___________ of Don Juan and of Don Genaro.
Short Answer Questions
1. Carlos volunteers to _____________ when La Gorda despairs when seeing the large man blocking their way.
2. Another name for second attention is the ____________ of consciousness, according to Don Juan and to La Gorda.
3. Who pushed Carlos in the airline office, which signifies another power spot for him?
4. Who does La Gorda meet with daily with Eligio while dreaming together, something which shocks everyone?
5. What is NOT one of the tasks which the apprentices might have to do when they are dreaming?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Pablito tells the others he is going to Tula in order to die?
2. How does La Gorda shock the apprentices when she talks to them about Carlos?
3. What happens to Carlos' body when he arrives back in Los Angeles and wakes up one morning?
4. What do La Gorda and Carlos agree to do when they begin to do dreaming together?
5. What does La Gorda think about the Nagual Woman and what her purpose is for Carlos?
6. What does La Gorda seem to recall in painful memories to the group about Carlos?
7. What is the sign that the apprentices are ready to move on after the scuffle between Carlos and the women?
8. What does Dona Soledad have to share with Carlos when he encounters her in the house?
9. Who are the three sisters with whom Carlos Castaneda is reunited during the course of this book?
10. What do Carlos and La Gorda see when they are sitting on the bench in Oaxaca and resting their heads together?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)