|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the slender, radiant old child that Carlos meets when he comes up to a rural house?
(c) Silvio in disguise.
(d) His child self.
2. Don Juan's teacher is severe at times, waiting for ____________ to help themselves, according to Don Juan.
3. __________ is mortified being taken daily to Mass, when he is with his benefactor.
(a) Don Genaro.
(c) Don Juan.
(d) Don Silvio.
4. It is also imperative that stalkers compress ____________, as every second counts.
5. After Carlos and La Gorda collapse into the dreaming position, they awaken where they begin, with identical ____________.
6. How many compartments does Carlos' luminous body have, which means that his students require a different rule?
7. __________ deal with the world as business managers, using "controlled folly" as Carlos and La Gorda experience.
8. Zuleica causes Carlos to have the sensation of sweeping the ____________ from the midpoint of his body.
9. What is the symbol of the crossing in this section when the apprentices and others become familiar with the third attention at the Eagle's feet?
10. __________, seeing the Eagle's flux through the ages, interpret the rule of the warrior, according to Don Juan.
11. What sort of disease causes Florinda to seek out the advice of an Indian curer, forsaking her Catholic upbringing?
(a) Arm fungus.
(b) Leg disease.
(c) A bad headache.
12. The women tell Vicente that one must protect, but not ___________ one's person as they chide him for his snobbishness.
13. Why does Don Juan leave Carlos sitting on a bench in the middle of Mexico?
(a) He needs to run errands.
(b) He is leaving town.
(c) He is bored with Carlos.
(d) He doesn't.
14. What begins to form as the itch begins to grow nearer to him and to his body?
(a) A fold.
(b) A bruise.
(c) A ripple.
(d) A dent.
15. The process of forgetting everything is also called _________ from within, in which the warriors forget their teachings completely.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the person who sees that the sisters and the Genaros are not inept, but that Carlos is not the right Nagual?
2. The woman shows the rare ability to turn off the __________ at will, turning it on and off as she likes.
3. Naguals are ______ beings, occurring in male/female pairs, according to the teachings of Don Juan.
4. Carlos had only ever been between parallel lines under the influence of ___________________, he thought.
5. Naguals have male and female ___________ who live in groupings and who only come together for strenuous tasks.
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)