|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do all of the members of Don Juan's party have to be experts at before they can seek out a Nagual woman?
2. What does Carlos see leaving his body when he allows himself to die peacefully?
(b) Green dust.
(c) White vapor.
(d) His image.
3. The culmination of Carlos' lessons with Zuleica is that he can ___________ while he is dreaming.
(c) Open his eyes.
4. The new band of warriors does not seem to be able to break through to the ________ side.
5. What brings anguish to Carlos and to La Gorda as they are performing their tasks?
(a) Leaving the world.
(c) Don Juan's death.
(d) Their new relationship.
6. Carlos and La Gorda now possess knowledge too detailed to speculate about its ______________.
7. Who is the sullen courier and research assistant of Vicente, who joins Carlos and Don Juan?
(a) La Gorda.
(c) Juan Tuma.
8. Don Juan offers to show a government clerk the last of the Indian ___________ as a way to get her to become a being.
(d) Power dancers.
9. It is also imperative that stalkers compress ____________, as every second counts.
10. __________ deal with the world as business managers, using "controlled folly" as Carlos and La Gorda experience.
11. The domineering father of the two sisters is going to join them for ____________, according to Vincente.
(b) The ritual.
12. What happens to Celestino when he decides to accompany Florinda when she decides to go back for another visit?
(a) He is whipped.
(b) He is ignored.
(c) He is shot.
(d) He is healed too.
13. Eligio tells Carlos about breaking into the __________ and takes him into the abyss with him.
14. There are also three principles of _____________ for stalkers and three maneuvers of stalking which Florinda will teach as well.
(a) The rule.
(b) The mirror.
(c) The shadows.
(d) The energy.
15. What sort of disease causes Florinda to seek out the advice of an Indian curer, forsaking her Catholic upbringing?
(a) Leg disease.
(b) A bad headache.
(d) Arm fungus.
Short Answer Questions
1. The warriors are deliberately difficult with Don Juan, forcing a breakthrough on the ___________ side.
2. Florinda's first reaction and judgment of Carlos is that he appears to be ____________ in his learning and mannerisms.
3. Who is the slender, radiant old child that Carlos meets when he comes up to a rural house?
4. __________, seeing the Eagle's flux through the ages, interpret the rule of the warrior, according to Don Juan.
5. When must Florinda come back to the curer or else she would wish she were dead?
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)