|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Carlos and La Gorda collapse into the dreaming position, they awaken where they begin, with identical ____________.
2. Who is the only person who remembers the knowledge that Don Juan and the others have forgotten at once?
(d) Don Juan.
3. The women tell Vicente that one must protect, but not ___________ one's person as they chide him for his snobbishness.
4. What does Carlos gaze at from his wooden crate for hours at a time once he masters his lessons?
(d) The power spot.
5. What is the symbol of the crossing in this section when the apprentices and others become familiar with the third attention at the Eagle's feet?
6. How long does it take for La Gorda and Carlos to understand what has happened to them in their dream times together?
(a) Two months.
(b) Two years.
(c) Two days.
(d) Two weeks.
7. Seers are seen as being luminous _________, having four different sections, their right and left sides with two sections each.
8. Zuleica causes Carlos to have the sensation of sweeping the ____________ from the midpoint of his body.
9. The art of stalking includes choosing your ______________ and discarding the unnecessary, as seen in the story of Florinda.
10. What happens to Celestino when he decides to accompany Florinda when she decides to go back for another visit?
(a) He is ignored.
(b) He is shot.
(c) He is whipped.
(d) He is healed too.
11. Eligio tells Carlos about breaking into the __________ and takes him into the abyss with him.
12. Who appears as a southern stalker, which just makes everything worse for the work of Carlos?
(a) La Gorda.
(c) Dona Soledad.
13. The blows between the ____________ is what knocks the air out of the lungs of Carlos and La Gorda, which serves as a catalyst.
(a) Shoulder blades.
14. Carlos practices on every volitional movement, minimizing _____________ as he does so.
15. Who does Don Juan seek out, forsaking his stalker training in the process, according to the story?
(a) Dona Soledad.
(d) La Gorda.
Short Answer Questions
1. Carlos had only ever been between parallel lines under the influence of ___________________, he thought.
2. Don Juan shoves Carlos into the fog wall to attain his keenest state of ____________ before meeting with Florinda again.
3. What begins to form as the itch begins to grow nearer to him and to his body?
4. The Nagual woman is taken to the other world to serve as a ___________ to the hidden opening, ensuring the Nagual man leads.
5. When Carlos feels an intense itch near his body, Zuleica tells him to play it like a ___________.
This section contains 471 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)