|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Instead of wasting time, Don Juan decides to confront his apprentices with difficult situations and then forces them to ____________.
(b) Be in pain.
(c) Figure it out.
(d) Accept it.
2. Naguals have male and female ___________ who live in groupings and who only come together for strenuous tasks.
3. The westerly encounter is a ritual or action which must take place at ___________, according to the teachings.
4. The art of stalking includes choosing your ______________ and discarding the unnecessary, as seen in the story of Florinda.
5. The culmination of Carlos' lessons with Zuleica is that he can ___________ while he is dreaming.
(b) Open his eyes.
6. Once Don Juan has taught Carlos about ____________, he gives Carlos to Zuleica to learn more.
7. Don Juan shoves Carlos into the fog wall to attain his keenest state of ____________ before meeting with Florinda again.
8. The domineering father of the two sisters is going to join them for ____________, according to Vincente.
(c) The ritual.
9. What does Olinda need to learn in order to quickly become the Nagual woman of Don Juan?
(a) The rule.
(b) The seeing.
(c) The luminous egg.
(d) The body system.
10. What does Carlos gaze at from his wooden crate for hours at a time once he masters his lessons?
(c) The power spot.
11. Who is the slender, radiant old child that Carlos meets when he comes up to a rural house?
(a) Silvio in disguise.
(b) His child self.
12. Zuleica is an effective guide into the __________ attention, and is able to work quickly because of a schedule need.
13. What is the animal which Carlos and La Gorda see when they are dreaming together?
14. How many compartments does Carlos' luminous body have, which means that his students require a different rule?
15. The women tell Vicente that one must protect, but not ___________ one's person as they chide him for his snobbishness.
Short Answer Questions
1. The controlled folly techniques have everyone thinking that ____________ is Pablito's mother.
2. Zuleica causes Carlos to have the sensation of sweeping the ____________ from the midpoint of his body.
3. Who is the one who uses sorcerer's arts in order to abduct Olinda, while another plays the rescuer?
4. Naguals are ______ beings, occurring in male/female pairs, according to the teachings of Don Juan.
5. Who does Don Juan seek out, forsaking his stalker training in the process, according to the story?
This section contains 444 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)