|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Seers are seen as being luminous _________, having four different sections, their right and left sides with two sections each.
2. Once Don Juan has taught Carlos about ____________, he gives Carlos to Zuleica to learn more.
3. The warrior's _______ ascribes the destiny of all living beings to the Eagle which feeds on awareness.
4. There are also three principles of _____________ for stalkers and three maneuvers of stalking which Florinda will teach as well.
(a) The shadows.
(b) The mirror.
(c) The rule.
(d) The energy.
5. Who is the one that receives a master plan when he is dreaming, though he does not share it with Carlos?
(b) Don Juan.
(c) La Gorda.
6. La Gorda and Carlos both remember ____________ moving them from the right side to the left side.
(a) Each other.
(c) Don Juan.
7. What is the symbol of the crossing in this section when the apprentices and others become familiar with the third attention at the Eagle's feet?
8. What does Eligio have to do for Carlos?
(a) Heal Carlos.
(b) Teach Carlos.
(c) Carry Carlos.
(d) Banish Carlos.
9. Zuleica causes Carlos to have the sensation of sweeping the ____________ from the midpoint of his body.
10. Who is the sullen courier and research assistant of Vicente, who joins Carlos and Don Juan?
(a) Juan Tuma.
(b) La Gorda.
11. The domineering father of the two sisters is going to join them for ____________, according to Vincente.
(b) The ritual.
12. Florinda teaches the Genaros advanced ____________, including techniques of controlled folly.
13. Carlos is told that he must meet with Don Juan's __________, though they will not be able to kill him.
14. No one, it seems, is worried about ___________ survival, as this person has been protected in many ways.
(d) La Gorda's.
15. What brings anguish to Carlos and to La Gorda as they are performing their tasks?
(a) Leaving the world.
(b) Don Juan's death.
(d) Their new relationship.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zuleica want Carlos to study well, even as she chides him for staring at her?
2. Zuleica informs Carlos that the impact of the itch makes it easier for students to enter ______________.
3. Don Juan offers to show a government clerk the last of the Indian ___________ as a way to get her to become a being.
4. Who takes over for Carlos' guidance, instructing Carlos and La Gorda in not doing exercises?
5. Another principle of stalking is to relax, fear nothing, and let the ____________ guide the stalker in his movement.
This section contains 447 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)