|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. __________, seeing the Eagle's flux through the ages, interpret the rule of the warrior, according to Don Juan.
2. The westerly encounter is a ritual or action which must take place at ___________, according to the teachings.
3. One of the stalker rules is to try to unravel the mysteries without hope of ______________.
(c) Doing so.
4. Carlos had only ever been between parallel lines under the influence of ___________________, he thought.
(a) Trance drumming.
(d) Hallucinogenic plants.
5. The controlled folly techniques have everyone thinking that ____________ is Pablito's mother.
(b) La Gorda.
6. No one, it seems, is worried about ___________ survival, as this person has been protected in many ways.
(a) La Gorda's.
7. Who is the person who sees that the sisters and the Genaros are not inept, but that Carlos is not the right Nagual?
(b) Don Juan.
8. The man and his warriors forget, scatter, and regain their totality, gathering __________ and then leave the world.
9. Don Juan shoves Carlos into the fog wall to attain his keenest state of ____________ before meeting with Florinda again.
10. Florinda's first reaction and judgment of Carlos is that he appears to be ____________ in his learning and mannerisms.
11. Zuleica is an effective guide into the __________ attention, and is able to work quickly because of a schedule need.
12. __________ deal with the world as business managers, using "controlled folly" as Carlos and La Gorda experience.
13. Florinda teaches the Genaros advanced ____________, including techniques of controlled folly.
14. Warriors must break the _________ from within when it is the proper time to emerge from their cocoons.
15. __________ is mortified being taken daily to Mass, when he is with his benefactor.
(b) Don Genaro.
(c) Don Silvio.
(d) Don Juan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zuleica want Carlos to study well, even as she chides him for staring at her?
2. The woman shows the rare ability to turn off the __________ at will, turning it on and off as she likes.
3. What does Carlos see leaving his body when he allows himself to die peacefully?
4. The warrior's _______ ascribes the destiny of all living beings to the Eagle which feeds on awareness.
5. Don Juan's _________ helps him to understand the facts of death, and so Don Juan helps his apprentices, especially Carlos.
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)