|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Zuleica causes Carlos to have the sensation of sweeping the ____________ from the midpoint of his body.
2. Crossing over to freedom is not ___________, but a preservation of awareness that is normally lost at death.
(a) The goal.
(b) The end.
(c) The truth.
(d) Eternal life.
3. Who does Don Juan seek out, forsaking his stalker training in the process, according to the story?
(b) Dona Soledad.
(c) La Gorda.
4. After Carlos and La Gorda collapse into the dreaming position, they awaken where they begin, with identical ____________.
5. What is the name of the man who Florinda marries at 18, though the man is 33 at the time?
6. The controlled folly techniques have everyone thinking that ____________ is Pablito's mother.
(b) La Gorda.
7. Carlos is told that he must meet with Don Juan's __________, though they will not be able to kill him.
8. La Gorda and Carlos both remember ____________ moving them from the right side to the left side.
(a) Each other.
(b) Don Juan.
9. Olinda goes ahead to ___________ as Don Juan and his warriors collect a warrior band together.
(a) Another world.
(b) Become Rosa.
(c) Sleep with someone else.
10. One of the stalker rules is to try to unravel the mysteries without hope of ______________.
(d) Doing so.
11. The warriors are deliberately difficult with Don Juan, forcing a breakthrough on the ___________ side.
12. What brings anguish to Carlos and to La Gorda as they are performing their tasks?
(a) Their new relationship.
(b) Don Juan's death.
(c) Leaving the world.
13. What does it take for La Gorda to appear as something completely different from what she was assumed to be in the past?
(a) Slimming down.
(b) A colored mirror.
(c) A light body.
(d) A new outfit.
14. What is the symbol of the crossing in this section when the apprentices and others become familiar with the third attention at the Eagle's feet?
15. What is the animal which Carlos and La Gorda see when they are dreaming together?
Short Answer Questions
1. The westerly encounter is a ritual or action which must take place at ___________, according to the teachings.
2. Who is the one who uses sorcerer's arts in order to abduct Olinda, while another plays the rescuer?
3. Don Juan's _________ helps him to understand the facts of death, and so Don Juan helps his apprentices, especially Carlos.
4. Naguals have male and female ___________ who live in groupings and who only come together for strenuous tasks.
5. Warriors must break the _________ from within when it is the proper time to emerge from their cocoons.
This section contains 453 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)