|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Seers are seen as being luminous _________, having four different sections, their right and left sides with two sections each.
2. Zuleica is an effective guide into the __________ attention, and is able to work quickly because of a schedule need.
3. The man and his warriors forget, scatter, and regain their totality, gathering __________ and then leave the world.
4. What is the symbol of the crossing in this section when the apprentices and others become familiar with the third attention at the Eagle's feet?
5. It is also imperative that stalkers compress ____________, as every second counts.
6. __________, seeing the Eagle's flux through the ages, interpret the rule of the warrior, according to Don Juan.
7. When Carlos feels an intense itch near his body, Zuleica tells him to play it like a ___________.
8. After Carlos and La Gorda collapse into the dreaming position, they awaken where they begin, with identical ____________.
9. Warriors must break the _________ from within when it is the proper time to emerge from their cocoons.
10. Don Juan dispenses with the ritual, but insists on an omen - _______________.
(a) A loud bell.
(b) A traffic stop.
(c) A horn.
(d) A marching band.
11. __________ is mortified being taken daily to Mass, when he is with his benefactor.
(a) Don Silvio.
(c) Don Genaro.
(d) Don Juan.
12. Each _________ is taught heightened awareness by his/her warrior counterpart so that he/she might teach others.
13. Silvio sends La Gorda and Carlos into an oppressively fatiguing and suffocating ________________.
(b) Wall of fog.
14. What begins to form as the itch begins to grow nearer to him and to his body?
(a) A bruise.
(b) A ripple.
(c) A dent.
(d) A fold.
15. Don Juan offers to show a government clerk the last of the Indian ___________ as a way to get her to become a being.
(c) Power dancers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the one who uses sorcerer's arts in order to abduct Olinda, while another plays the rescuer?
2. The art of stalking includes choosing your ______________ and discarding the unnecessary, as seen in the story of Florinda.
3. The two women who guard the house are ____________, the dreamer, and Delia, a stalker.
4. The blows between the ____________ is what knocks the air out of the lungs of Carlos and La Gorda, which serves as a catalyst.
5. La Gorda and Carlos both remember ____________ moving them from the right side to the left side.
This section contains 446 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)