|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Olinda need to learn in order to quickly become the Nagual woman of Don Juan?
(a) The luminous egg.
(b) The body system.
(c) The seeing.
(d) The rule.
2. It is also imperative that stalkers compress ____________, as every second counts.
3. How many principles of stalking does Florinda say that she will be teaching Carlos as he continues working with her?
4. What do all of the members of Don Juan's party have to be experts at before they can seek out a Nagual woman?
5. Carlos and La Gorda now possess knowledge too detailed to speculate about its ______________.
6. Don Juan offers to show a government clerk the last of the Indian ___________ as a way to get her to become a being.
(b) Power dancers.
7. The blows between the ____________ is what knocks the air out of the lungs of Carlos and La Gorda, which serves as a catalyst.
(b) Shoulder blades.
8. Instead of wasting time, Don Juan decides to confront his apprentices with difficult situations and then forces them to ____________.
(a) Accept it.
(b) Figure it out.
(c) Be in pain.
9. What is the symbol of the crossing in this section when the apprentices and others become familiar with the third attention at the Eagle's feet?
10. One of the stalker rules is to try to unravel the mysteries without hope of ______________.
(d) Doing so.
11. No one, it seems, is worried about ___________ survival, as this person has been protected in many ways.
(b) La Gorda's.
12. The women tell Vicente that one must protect, but not ___________ one's person as they chide him for his snobbishness.
13. What is the color of the sandstone and of the fog which La Gorda and Carlos both experience when they dream together?
14. What is the name of the man who Florinda marries at 18, though the man is 33 at the time?
15. The Nagual woman is taken to the other world to serve as a ___________ to the hidden opening, ensuring the Nagual man leads.
Short Answer Questions
1. Carlos is told that he must meet with Don Juan's __________, though they will not be able to kill him.
2. Olinda goes ahead to ___________ as Don Juan and his warriors collect a warrior band together.
3. Don Juan's _________ helps him to understand the facts of death, and so Don Juan helps his apprentices, especially Carlos.
4. What does Carlos see leaving his body when he allows himself to die peacefully?
5. What begins to form as the itch begins to grow nearer to him and to his body?
This section contains 478 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)