|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Carlos feels an intense itch near his body, Zuleica tells him to play it like a ___________.
2. The two women who guard the house are ____________, the dreamer, and Delia, a stalker.
3. Don Juan needs to find a new pair of _________ to serve as Naguals as a part of his training, some of his final training.
(a) Double beings.
4. Olinda goes ahead to ___________ as Don Juan and his warriors collect a warrior band together.
(a) Another world.
(b) Sleep with someone else.
(d) Become Rosa.
5. Warriors must break the _________ from within when it is the proper time to emerge from their cocoons.
6. Florinda teaches the Genaros advanced ____________, including techniques of controlled folly.
7. Carlos practices on every volitional movement, minimizing _____________ as he does so.
8. The woman shows the rare ability to turn off the __________ at will, turning it on and off as she likes.
(a) Fog wall.
9. How long does it take for La Gorda and Carlos to understand what has happened to them in their dream times together?
(a) Two days.
(b) Two years.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Two months.
10. The warrior's _______ ascribes the destiny of all living beings to the Eagle which feeds on awareness.
11. The culmination of Carlos' lessons with Zuleica is that he can ___________ while he is dreaming.
(d) Open his eyes.
12. Who is the one who uses sorcerer's arts in order to abduct Olinda, while another plays the rescuer?
(a) Silvio Manuel.
(b) Don Ricardo.
(c) Don Juan.
(d) Don Genaro.
13. Who is the one that receives a master plan when he is dreaming, though he does not share it with Carlos?
(c) La Gorda.
(d) Don Juan.
14. How many compartments does Carlos' luminous body have, which means that his students require a different rule?
15. What does it take for La Gorda to appear as something completely different from what she was assumed to be in the past?
(a) A new outfit.
(b) Slimming down.
(c) A light body.
(d) A colored mirror.
Short Answer Questions
1. Naguals have male and female ___________ who live in groupings and who only come together for strenuous tasks.
2. How many principles of stalking does Florinda say that she will be teaching Carlos as he continues working with her?
3. During what time of the day must the easterly encounter take place, according to ritual?
4. What brings anguish to Carlos and to La Gorda as they are performing their tasks?
5. What happens to Celestino when he decides to accompany Florinda when she decides to go back for another visit?
This section contains 467 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)