|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The blows between the ____________ is what knocks the air out of the lungs of Carlos and La Gorda, which serves as a catalyst.
(c) Shoulder blades.
2. Don Juan shoves Carlos into the fog wall to attain his keenest state of ____________ before meeting with Florinda again.
3. Florinda's first reaction and judgment of Carlos is that he appears to be ____________ in his learning and mannerisms.
4. What does Zuleica want Carlos to study well, even as she chides him for staring at her?
(a) Her hands.
(b) Her hair.
(c) Her vagina.
(d) Her breasts.
5. Seers are seen as being luminous _________, having four different sections, their right and left sides with two sections each.
6. The women tell Vicente that one must protect, but not ___________ one's person as they chide him for his snobbishness.
7. Who appears as a southern stalker, which just makes everything worse for the work of Carlos?
(a) La Gorda.
(c) Dona Soledad.
8. __________, seeing the Eagle's flux through the ages, interpret the rule of the warrior, according to Don Juan.
9. The domineering father of the two sisters is going to join them for ____________, according to Vincente.
(b) The ritual.
10. Don Juan's teacher is severe at times, waiting for ____________ to help themselves, according to Don Juan.
11. The Nagual woman is taken to the other world to serve as a ___________ to the hidden opening, ensuring the Nagual man leads.
12. What does Carlos see leaving his body when he allows himself to die peacefully?
(a) White vapor.
(c) His image.
(d) Green dust.
13. It is also imperative that stalkers compress ____________, as every second counts.
14. Don Juan offers to show a government clerk the last of the Indian ___________ as a way to get her to become a being.
(a) Power dancers.
15. What does Olinda need to learn in order to quickly become the Nagual woman of Don Juan?
(a) The luminous egg.
(b) The seeing.
(c) The body system.
(d) The rule.
Short Answer Questions
1. No one, it seems, is worried about ___________ survival, as this person has been protected in many ways.
2. The warriors are deliberately difficult with Don Juan, forcing a breakthrough on the ___________ side.
3. Who is the slender, radiant old child that Carlos meets when he comes up to a rural house?
4. Naguals have male and female ___________ who live in groupings and who only come together for strenuous tasks.
5. What is the name of the man who Florinda marries at 18, though the man is 33 at the time?
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)