|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Florinda's first reaction and judgment of Carlos is that he appears to be ____________ in his learning and mannerisms.
2. The man and his warriors forget, scatter, and regain their totality, gathering __________ and then leave the world.
3. What begins to form as the itch begins to grow nearer to him and to his body?
(a) A ripple.
(b) A bruise.
(c) A fold.
(d) A dent.
4. Crossing over to freedom is not ___________, but a preservation of awareness that is normally lost at death.
(a) The goal.
(b) The end.
(c) Eternal life.
(d) The truth.
5. The warriors are deliberately difficult with Don Juan, forcing a breakthrough on the ___________ side.
6. The woman shows the rare ability to turn off the __________ at will, turning it on and off as she likes.
(c) Fog wall.
7. Don Juan dispenses with the ritual, but insists on an omen - _______________.
(a) A traffic stop.
(b) A marching band.
(c) A loud bell.
(d) A horn.
8. Carlos practices on every volitional movement, minimizing _____________ as he does so.
9. Florinda teaches the Genaros advanced ____________, including techniques of controlled folly.
10. Don Juan needs to find a new pair of _________ to serve as Naguals as a part of his training, some of his final training.
(d) Double beings.
11. __________, seeing the Eagle's flux through the ages, interpret the rule of the warrior, according to Don Juan.
12. The Nagual woman is taken to the other world to serve as a ___________ to the hidden opening, ensuring the Nagual man leads.
13. __________ deal with the world as business managers, using "controlled folly" as Carlos and La Gorda experience.
14. After Carlos and La Gorda collapse into the dreaming position, they awaken where they begin, with identical ____________.
15. Who of the group regularly disappears and returns, telling tales of his findings when he's back?
(d) Don Juan.
Short Answer Questions
1. La Gorda and Carlos both remember ____________ moving them from the right side to the left side.
2. The process of forgetting everything is also called _________ from within, in which the warriors forget their teachings completely.
3. Who is the sullen courier and research assistant of Vicente, who joins Carlos and Don Juan?
4. When Carlos feels an intense itch near his body, Zuleica tells him to play it like a ___________.
5. Naguals have male and female ___________ who live in groupings and who only come together for strenuous tasks.
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)