|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the one that receives a master plan when he is dreaming, though he does not share it with Carlos?
(a) Don Juan.
(c) La Gorda.
2. What is the name of the man who Florinda marries at 18, though the man is 33 at the time?
3. The process of forgetting everything is also called _________ from within, in which the warriors forget their teachings completely.
4. When must Florinda come back to the curer or else she would wish she were dead?
(a) Nine days.
(b) Five days.
(c) Twenty days.
(d) Ten days.
5. What does Zuleica want Carlos to study well, even as she chides him for staring at her?
(a) Her breasts.
(b) Her vagina.
(c) Her hair.
(d) Her hands.
6. Who appears as a southern stalker, which just makes everything worse for the work of Carlos?
(b) La Gorda.
(c) Dona Soledad.
7. What is the color of the sandstone and of the fog which La Gorda and Carlos both experience when they dream together?
8. One of the stalker rules is to try to unravel the mysteries without hope of ______________.
(b) Doing so.
9. Each _________ is taught heightened awareness by his/her warrior counterpart so that he/she might teach others.
10. Don Juan shoves Carlos into the fog wall to attain his keenest state of ____________ before meeting with Florinda again.
11. Who takes over for Carlos' guidance, instructing Carlos and La Gorda in not doing exercises?
(a) Don Genaro.
(d) Don Juan.
12. Carlos is told that he must meet with Don Juan's __________, though they will not be able to kill him.
13. Who is the only person who remembers the knowledge that Don Juan and the others have forgotten at once?
(b) Don Juan.
14. Who does Don Juan seek out, forsaking his stalker training in the process, according to the story?
(a) Dona Soledad.
(d) La Gorda.
15. What is the symbol of the crossing in this section when the apprentices and others become familiar with the third attention at the Eagle's feet?
Short Answer Questions
1. Olinda goes ahead to ___________ as Don Juan and his warriors collect a warrior band together.
2. Who is the sullen courier and research assistant of Vicente, who joins Carlos and Don Juan?
3. Florinda's first reaction and judgment of Carlos is that he appears to be ____________ in his learning and mannerisms.
4. Naguals have male and female ___________ who live in groupings and who only come together for strenuous tasks.
5. During what time of the day must the easterly encounter take place, according to ritual?
This section contains 460 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)