|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the person who sees that the sisters and the Genaros are not inept, but that Carlos is not the right Nagual?
(c) Don Juan.
2. What do all of the members of Don Juan's party have to be experts at before they can seek out a Nagual woman?
3. La Gorda and Carlos both remember ____________ moving them from the right side to the left side.
(a) Each other.
(d) Don Juan.
4. The Nagual woman is taken to the other world to serve as a ___________ to the hidden opening, ensuring the Nagual man leads.
5. The warrior's _______ ascribes the destiny of all living beings to the Eagle which feeds on awareness.
6. Zuleica causes Carlos to have the sensation of sweeping the ____________ from the midpoint of his body.
7. The controlled folly techniques have everyone thinking that ____________ is Pablito's mother.
(c) La Gorda.
8. Zuleica informs Carlos that the impact of the itch makes it easier for students to enter ______________.
(b) Other universes.
9. What does Olinda need to learn in order to quickly become the Nagual woman of Don Juan?
(a) The seeing.
(b) The luminous egg.
(c) The rule.
(d) The body system.
10. Carlos is told that he must meet with Don Juan's __________, though they will not be able to kill him.
11. What begins to form as the itch begins to grow nearer to him and to his body?
(a) A fold.
(b) A bruise.
(c) A ripple.
(d) A dent.
12. What happens to Celestino when he decides to accompany Florinda when she decides to go back for another visit?
(a) He is ignored.
(b) He is shot.
(c) He is whipped.
(d) He is healed too.
13. Don Juan shoves Carlos into the fog wall to attain his keenest state of ____________ before meeting with Florinda again.
14. Carlos had only ever been between parallel lines under the influence of ___________________, he thought.
(a) Hallucinogenic plants.
(d) Trance drumming.
15. The westerly encounter is a ritual or action which must take place at ___________, according to the teachings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the symbol of the crossing in this section when the apprentices and others become familiar with the third attention at the Eagle's feet?
2. How many compartments does Carlos' luminous body have, which means that his students require a different rule?
3. What is the color of the sandstone and of the fog which La Gorda and Carlos both experience when they dream together?
4. Naguals have male and female ___________ who live in groupings and who only come together for strenuous tasks.
5. Who is the slender, radiant old child that Carlos meets when he comes up to a rural house?
This section contains 474 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)