|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Zuleica is an effective guide into the __________ attention, and is able to work quickly because of a schedule need.
2. __________, seeing the Eagle's flux through the ages, interpret the rule of the warrior, according to Don Juan.
3. The process of forgetting everything is also called _________ from within, in which the warriors forget their teachings completely.
4. What is the animal which Carlos and La Gorda see when they are dreaming together?
5. Zuleica causes Carlos to have the sensation of sweeping the ____________ from the midpoint of his body.
6. What sort of disease causes Florinda to seek out the advice of an Indian curer, forsaking her Catholic upbringing?
(a) A bad headache.
(c) Arm fungus.
(d) Leg disease.
7. Who is the slender, radiant old child that Carlos meets when he comes up to a rural house?
(a) His child self.
(c) Silvio in disguise.
8. Who does Don Juan seek out, forsaking his stalker training in the process, according to the story?
(c) Dona Soledad.
(d) La Gorda.
9. Don Juan shoves Carlos into the fog wall to attain his keenest state of ____________ before meeting with Florinda again.
10. Naguals have male and female ___________ who live in groupings and who only come together for strenuous tasks.
11. The Nagual woman is taken to the other world to serve as a ___________ to the hidden opening, ensuring the Nagual man leads.
12. The warrior's _______ ascribes the destiny of all living beings to the Eagle which feeds on awareness.
13. Instead of wasting time, Don Juan decides to confront his apprentices with difficult situations and then forces them to ____________.
(a) Figure it out.
(b) Be in pain.
(d) Accept it.
14. The two women who guard the house are ____________, the dreamer, and Delia, a stalker.
15. Don Juan offers to show a government clerk the last of the Indian ___________ as a way to get her to become a being.
(c) Power dancers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Zuleica informs Carlos that the impact of the itch makes it easier for students to enter ______________.
2. Don Juan's teacher is severe at times, waiting for ____________ to help themselves, according to Don Juan.
3. Naguals are ______ beings, occurring in male/female pairs, according to the teachings of Don Juan.
4. Who of the group regularly disappears and returns, telling tales of his findings when he's back?
5. The controlled folly techniques have everyone thinking that ____________ is Pablito's mother.
This section contains 442 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)