|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The women tell Vicente that one must protect, but not ___________ one's person as they chide him for his snobbishness.
2. Zuleica causes Carlos to have the sensation of sweeping the ____________ from the midpoint of his body.
3. Olinda goes ahead to ___________ as Don Juan and his warriors collect a warrior band together.
(a) Another world.
(b) Become Rosa.
(c) Sleep with someone else.
4. The art of stalking includes choosing your ______________ and discarding the unnecessary, as seen in the story of Florinda.
5. Florinda teaches the Genaros advanced ____________, including techniques of controlled folly.
6. During what time of the day must the easterly encounter take place, according to ritual?
7. Another principle of stalking is to relax, fear nothing, and let the ____________ guide the stalker in his movement.
8. When Carlos feels an intense itch near his body, Zuleica tells him to play it like a ___________.
9. What is the animal which Carlos and La Gorda see when they are dreaming together?
10. Who appears as a southern stalker, which just makes everything worse for the work of Carlos?
(a) Dona Soledad.
(d) La Gorda.
11. Carlos is told that he must meet with Don Juan's __________, though they will not be able to kill him.
12. The woman shows the rare ability to turn off the __________ at will, turning it on and off as she likes.
(c) Fog wall.
13. La Gorda and Carlos both remember ____________ moving them from the right side to the left side.
(a) Each other.
(d) Don Juan.
14. ___________ house is a locus of power, a place where La Gorda and Carlos return after coming back through the fog bank.
(a) Don Juan's.
(b) Don Manual's.
(d) Don Genaro's.
15. The man and his warriors forget, scatter, and regain their totality, gathering __________ and then leave the world.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the color of the sandstone and of the fog which La Gorda and Carlos both experience when they dream together?
2. Who is the only person who remembers the knowledge that Don Juan and the others have forgotten at once?
3. One of the stalker rules is to try to unravel the mysteries without hope of ______________.
4. Warriors must break the _________ from within when it is the proper time to emerge from their cocoons.
5. __________ is mortified being taken daily to Mass, when he is with his benefactor.
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)