|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Zuleica informs Carlos that the impact of the itch makes it easier for students to enter ______________.
(a) Other universes.
2. Who is the slender, radiant old child that Carlos meets when he comes up to a rural house?
(a) His child self.
(b) Silvio in disguise.
3. Warriors must break the _________ from within when it is the proper time to emerge from their cocoons.
4. __________, seeing the Eagle's flux through the ages, interpret the rule of the warrior, according to Don Juan.
5. The blows between the ____________ is what knocks the air out of the lungs of Carlos and La Gorda, which serves as a catalyst.
(b) Shoulder blades.
6. Don Juan's teacher is severe at times, waiting for ____________ to help themselves, according to Don Juan.
7. What does Eligio have to do for Carlos?
(a) Heal Carlos.
(b) Carry Carlos.
(c) Banish Carlos.
(d) Teach Carlos.
8. Instead of wasting time, Don Juan decides to confront his apprentices with difficult situations and then forces them to ____________.
(b) Figure it out.
(c) Be in pain.
(d) Accept it.
9. How many compartments does Carlos' luminous body have, which means that his students require a different rule?
10. The warrior's _______ ascribes the destiny of all living beings to the Eagle which feeds on awareness.
11. What do all of the members of Don Juan's party have to be experts at before they can seek out a Nagual woman?
12. Don Juan dispenses with the ritual, but insists on an omen - _______________.
(a) A horn.
(b) A traffic stop.
(c) A loud bell.
(d) A marching band.
13. Who is the person who sees that the sisters and the Genaros are not inept, but that Carlos is not the right Nagual?
(a) Don Juan.
14. The new band of warriors does not seem to be able to break through to the ________ side.
15. Don Juan shoves Carlos into the fog wall to attain his keenest state of ____________ before meeting with Florinda again.
Short Answer Questions
1. La Gorda and Carlos both remember ____________ moving them from the right side to the left side.
2. Carlos had only ever been between parallel lines under the influence of ___________________, he thought.
3. When Carlos feels an intense itch near his body, Zuleica tells him to play it like a ___________.
4. Why does Don Juan leave Carlos sitting on a bench in the middle of Mexico?
5. When must Florinda come back to the curer or else she would wish she were dead?
This section contains 462 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)