|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carlos gaze at from his wooden crate for hours at a time once he masters his lessons?
(b) The power spot.
2. The process of forgetting everything is also called _________ from within, in which the warriors forget their teachings completely.
3. Who appears as a southern stalker, which just makes everything worse for the work of Carlos?
(a) La Gorda.
(c) Dona Soledad.
4. The domineering father of the two sisters is going to join them for ____________, according to Vincente.
(b) The ritual.
5. __________, seeing the Eagle's flux through the ages, interpret the rule of the warrior, according to Don Juan.
6. Zuleica is an effective guide into the __________ attention, and is able to work quickly because of a schedule need.
7. Don Juan's teacher is severe at times, waiting for ____________ to help themselves, according to Don Juan.
8. Once Don Juan has taught Carlos about ____________, he gives Carlos to Zuleica to learn more.
9. Don Juan shoves Carlos into the fog wall to attain his keenest state of ____________ before meeting with Florinda again.
10. Who is the one who uses sorcerer's arts in order to abduct Olinda, while another plays the rescuer?
(a) Silvio Manuel.
(b) Don Genaro.
(c) Don Juan.
(d) Don Ricardo.
11. What brings anguish to Carlos and to La Gorda as they are performing their tasks?
(a) Don Juan's death.
(b) Leaving the world.
(c) Their new relationship.
12. Who of the group regularly disappears and returns, telling tales of his findings when he's back?
(d) Don Juan.
13. How long does it take for La Gorda and Carlos to understand what has happened to them in their dream times together?
(a) Two years.
(b) Two months.
(c) Two days.
(d) Two weeks.
14. No one, it seems, is worried about ___________ survival, as this person has been protected in many ways.
(c) La Gorda's.
15. Florinda's first reaction and judgment of Carlos is that he appears to be ____________ in his learning and mannerisms.
Short Answer Questions
1. The warrior's _______ ascribes the destiny of all living beings to the Eagle which feeds on awareness.
2. Naguals are ______ beings, occurring in male/female pairs, according to the teachings of Don Juan.
3. There are also three principles of _____________ for stalkers and three maneuvers of stalking which Florinda will teach as well.
4. Who is the slender, radiant old child that Carlos meets when he comes up to a rural house?
5. Who is the person who sees that the sisters and the Genaros are not inept, but that Carlos is not the right Nagual?
This section contains 462 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)