|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The two women who guard the house are ____________, the dreamer, and Delia, a stalker.
2. Carlos practices on every volitional movement, minimizing _____________ as he does so.
3. After Carlos and La Gorda collapse into the dreaming position, they awaken where they begin, with identical ____________.
4. Florinda teaches the Genaros advanced ____________, including techniques of controlled folly.
5. One of the stalker rules is to try to unravel the mysteries without hope of ______________.
(c) Doing so.
6. Who is the person who sees that the sisters and the Genaros are not inept, but that Carlos is not the right Nagual?
(a) Don Juan.
7. The process of forgetting everything is also called _________ from within, in which the warriors forget their teachings completely.
8. What does Carlos see leaving his body when he allows himself to die peacefully?
(a) Green dust.
(c) White vapor.
(d) His image.
9. What sort of disease causes Florinda to seek out the advice of an Indian curer, forsaking her Catholic upbringing?
(a) Leg disease.
(b) Arm fungus.
(d) A bad headache.
10. Naguals are ______ beings, occurring in male/female pairs, according to the teachings of Don Juan.
11. What does Zuleica want Carlos to study well, even as she chides him for staring at her?
(a) Her hair.
(b) Her breasts.
(c) Her hands.
(d) Her vagina.
12. Who of the group regularly disappears and returns, telling tales of his findings when he's back?
(c) Don Juan.
13. When Carlos feels an intense itch near his body, Zuleica tells him to play it like a ___________.
14. Zuleica informs Carlos that the impact of the itch makes it easier for students to enter ______________.
(a) Other universes.
15. There are also three principles of _____________ for stalkers and three maneuvers of stalking which Florinda will teach as well.
(a) The shadows.
(b) The rule.
(c) The energy.
(d) The mirror.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the one who uses sorcerer's arts in order to abduct Olinda, while another plays the rescuer?
2. Naguals have male and female ___________ who live in groupings and who only come together for strenuous tasks.
3. Another principle of stalking is to relax, fear nothing, and let the ____________ guide the stalker in his movement.
4. Who appears as a southern stalker, which just makes everything worse for the work of Carlos?
5. What do all of the members of Don Juan's party have to be experts at before they can seek out a Nagual woman?
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)