|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The blows between the ____________ is what knocks the air out of the lungs of Carlos and La Gorda, which serves as a catalyst.
(b) Shoulder blades.
2. Carlos practices on every volitional movement, minimizing _____________ as he does so.
3. After Carlos and La Gorda collapse into the dreaming position, they awaken where they begin, with identical ____________.
4. Naguals have male and female ___________ who live in groupings and who only come together for strenuous tasks.
5. Who takes over for Carlos' guidance, instructing Carlos and La Gorda in not doing exercises?
(a) Don Genaro.
(d) Don Juan.
6. What does Eligio have to do for Carlos?
(a) Heal Carlos.
(b) Carry Carlos.
(c) Teach Carlos.
(d) Banish Carlos.
7. There are also three principles of _____________ for stalkers and three maneuvers of stalking which Florinda will teach as well.
(a) The mirror.
(b) The rule.
(c) The energy.
(d) The shadows.
8. Don Juan dispenses with the ritual, but insists on an omen - _______________.
(a) A horn.
(b) A loud bell.
(c) A traffic stop.
(d) A marching band.
9. The women tell Vicente that one must protect, but not ___________ one's person as they chide him for his snobbishness.
10. What happens to Celestino when he decides to accompany Florinda when she decides to go back for another visit?
(a) He is shot.
(b) He is whipped.
(c) He is healed too.
(d) He is ignored.
11. Naguals are ______ beings, occurring in male/female pairs, according to the teachings of Don Juan.
12. Each _________ is taught heightened awareness by his/her warrior counterpart so that he/she might teach others.
13. Eligio tells Carlos about breaking into the __________ and takes him into the abyss with him.
14. Seers are seen as being luminous _________, having four different sections, their right and left sides with two sections each.
15. What does Carlos see leaving his body when he allows himself to die peacefully?
(a) White vapor.
(c) His image.
(d) Green dust.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many compartments does Carlos' luminous body have, which means that his students require a different rule?
2. The controlled folly techniques have everyone thinking that ____________ is Pablito's mother.
3. Don Juan shoves Carlos into the fog wall to attain his keenest state of ____________ before meeting with Florinda again.
4. The culmination of Carlos' lessons with Zuleica is that he can ___________ while he is dreaming.
5. During what time of the day must the easterly encounter take place, according to ritual?
This section contains 430 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)