|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Olinda need to learn in order to quickly become the Nagual woman of Don Juan?
(a) The seeing.
(b) The luminous egg.
(c) The body system.
(d) The rule.
2. What does Carlos see leaving his body when he allows himself to die peacefully?
(b) White vapor.
(c) His image.
(d) Green dust.
3. The women tell Vicente that one must protect, but not ___________ one's person as they chide him for his snobbishness.
4. Silvio sends La Gorda and Carlos into an oppressively fatiguing and suffocating ________________.
(d) Wall of fog.
5. Who takes over for Carlos' guidance, instructing Carlos and La Gorda in not doing exercises?
(a) Don Juan.
(b) Don Genaro.
6. The westerly encounter is a ritual or action which must take place at ___________, according to the teachings.
7. What is the animal which Carlos and La Gorda see when they are dreaming together?
8. The new band of warriors does not seem to be able to break through to the ________ side.
9. Carlos had only ever been between parallel lines under the influence of ___________________, he thought.
(a) Trance drumming.
(b) Hallucinogenic plants.
10. Florinda's first reaction and judgment of Carlos is that he appears to be ____________ in his learning and mannerisms.
11. What is the color of the sandstone and of the fog which La Gorda and Carlos both experience when they dream together?
12. Florinda teaches the Genaros advanced ____________, including techniques of controlled folly.
13. La Gorda and Carlos both remember ____________ moving them from the right side to the left side.
(a) Don Juan.
(c) Each other.
14. Carlos and La Gorda now possess knowledge too detailed to speculate about its ______________.
15. When Carlos feels an intense itch near his body, Zuleica tells him to play it like a ___________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Naguals have male and female ___________ who live in groupings and who only come together for strenuous tasks.
2. __________, seeing the Eagle's flux through the ages, interpret the rule of the warrior, according to Don Juan.
3. It is also imperative that stalkers compress ____________, as every second counts.
4. Carlos is told that he must meet with Don Juan's __________, though they will not be able to kill him.
5. What do all of the members of Don Juan's party have to be experts at before they can seek out a Nagual woman?
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)