|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes over for Carlos' guidance, instructing Carlos and La Gorda in not doing exercises?
(a) Don Genaro.
(c) Don Juan.
2. How many principles of stalking does Florinda say that she will be teaching Carlos as he continues working with her?
3. What happens to Celestino when he decides to accompany Florinda when she decides to go back for another visit?
(a) He is healed too.
(b) He is whipped.
(c) He is ignored.
(d) He is shot.
4. The controlled folly techniques have everyone thinking that ____________ is Pablito's mother.
(b) La Gorda.
5. Warriors must break the _________ from within when it is the proper time to emerge from their cocoons.
6. There are also three principles of _____________ for stalkers and three maneuvers of stalking which Florinda will teach as well.
(a) The energy.
(b) The mirror.
(c) The rule.
(d) The shadows.
7. The Nagual woman is taken to the other world to serve as a ___________ to the hidden opening, ensuring the Nagual man leads.
8. Carlos and La Gorda now possess knowledge too detailed to speculate about its ______________.
9. The westerly encounter is a ritual or action which must take place at ___________, according to the teachings.
10. The domineering father of the two sisters is going to join them for ____________, according to Vincente.
(d) The ritual.
11. Naguals have male and female ___________ who live in groupings and who only come together for strenuous tasks.
12. Florinda's first reaction and judgment of Carlos is that he appears to be ____________ in his learning and mannerisms.
13. Who does Don Juan seek out, forsaking his stalker training in the process, according to the story?
(a) Dona Soledad.
(b) La Gorda.
14. Who is the one who uses sorcerer's arts in order to abduct Olinda, while another plays the rescuer?
(a) Don Juan.
(b) Don Ricardo.
(c) Silvio Manuel.
(d) Don Genaro.
15. The art of stalking includes choosing your ______________ and discarding the unnecessary, as seen in the story of Florinda.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eligio have to do for Carlos?
2. __________, seeing the Eagle's flux through the ages, interpret the rule of the warrior, according to Don Juan.
3. What is the animal which Carlos and La Gorda see when they are dreaming together?
4. Why does Don Juan leave Carlos sitting on a bench in the middle of Mexico?
5. La Gorda and Carlos both remember ____________ moving them from the right side to the left side.
This section contains 449 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)