1. Who are the three sisters with whom Carlos Castaneda is reunited during the course of this book?
The three sisters are Lydia, Rosa, and Josefina with whom Carlos is reunited in this book.
2. Who are the three Genaros with whom Carlos is reunited during the course of this book's story?
The three Genaros are Benigno, Nestor, and Pablito with whom Carlos is reunited in this book.
3. What does Pablito offer about the ruins which Carlos has now visited in Tula?
Pablito talks about the ruins as a place where the pyramids are gigantic 'not-doings' where warriors dream and exercise second attention.
4. To whom are the pyramids harmful, according to Pablito at the beginning of the book?
The pyramids are harmful to those who are unprotected sorcerers and to those who are formless warriors.
5. What happens when Pablito tells the others he is going to Tula in order to die?
When Pablito tells the others he is going to Tula to die, Carlos does not accept this and goes after him in order to help him.
This section contains 2,249 words
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)