Short Answer Questions
1. The author, Carlos Castaneda, is a/an ____________from the University of California, Los Angeles.
2. Who is NOT one of the three sisters with whom Carlos is reunited in the story as told in the book?
3. Who is NOT one of the Genaros with whom Carlos is reunited in this story as told in the book?
4. Which of the apprentices is Carlos closest to? Which one is the one with whom Carlos feels and shares the greatest affinity?
5. Carlos has visited ________ where there are stone ruins where colossal figures are said to walk at night.
6. Which of the apprentices is the one who has lived in the area where the stone ruins rest?
This section contains 4,113 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)