|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Eagle's Gift, Chapter 15, The Plumed Serpent.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author, Carlos Castaneda, is a/an ____________from the University of California, Los Angeles.
(c) English professor.
2. Don Juan's teacher is severe at times, waiting for ____________ to help themselves, according to Don Juan.
3. Consciousness is divided into _________ parts, which need to be explored as an apprentice.
4. The warrior's _______ ascribes the destiny of all living beings to the Eagle which feeds on awareness.
5. What is the animal which Carlos and La Gorda see when they are dreaming together?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the apprentices is the only one in a good mood, according to the way the story is told?
2. What is the name of the person who got Carlos the peyote plants he used to need when working with Don Juan?
3. Dona Soledad tells the apprentices that they lack the ____________ to cross over parallel lines and communicate.
4. Carlos recalls dreaming vividly about a Mexican song being played on a __________, as well as a beautiful woman.
5. The process of forgetting everything is also called _________ from within, in which the warriors forget their teachings completely.
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)