|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Eagle's Gift, Chapter 15, The Plumed Serpent.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Carlos has visited ________ where there are stone ruins where colossal figures are said to walk at night.
(c) Mexico City.
2. La Gorda feels that dreaming together with Carlos will be a __________ since they have already done it together.
(c) Boring experience.
(d) Piece of cake.
3. Naguals have male and female ___________ who live in groupings and who only come together for strenuous tasks.
4. The warriors are deliberately difficult with Don Juan, forcing a breakthrough on the ___________ side.
5. What does Eligio have to do for Carlos?
(a) Carry Carlos.
(b) Heal Carlos.
(c) Teach Carlos.
(d) Banish Carlos.
Short Answer Questions
1. Carlos and La Gorda now possess knowledge too detailed to speculate about its ______________.
2. Pablito shares with the groups that the _________ are gigantic 'not doings' which is where warriors dream and use second attention.
3. What is the stage of dreaming in which the dreamer takes action?
4. Don Juan dispenses with the ritual, but insists on an omen - _______________.
5. What does it take for La Gorda to appear as something completely different from what she was assumed to be in the past?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)