|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Eagle's Gift, Chapter 15, The Plumed Serpent.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many parts is the rattlesnake which the apprentices are supposed to be making up?
2. Which of the other apprentices knows that they have been there with other men and women?
3. Which of the apprentices is Carlos closest to? Which one is the one with whom Carlos feels and shares the greatest affinity?
(c) La Gorda.
4. _____________ is the ultimate master of intent and true chief, who makes Don Juan take care of Carlos.
5. Who pushed Carlos in the airline office, which signifies another power spot for him?
(a) Don Juan.
(b) Don Genaro.
(c) Don Silvio.
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Naguals are ______ beings, occurring in male/female pairs, according to the teachings of Don Juan.
2. Who will put someone in Carlos' path in order to tell him what he must do to free himself?
3. Don Juan's teacher is severe at times, waiting for ____________ to help themselves, according to Don Juan.
4. The apprentice speaks of the stone ruins in terms of the fearsome _______ and the peaceful tonal structures, which confuses Carlos.
5. The common task of La Gorda and Carlos is the ______________, which is where they can be on the same level.
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)