|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Eagle's Gift, Chapter 12, The Not-Doings of Silvio Manuel.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dona Soledad tells the apprentices that they lack the ____________ to cross over parallel lines and communicate.
2. __________ deal with the world as business managers, using "controlled folly" as Carlos and La Gorda experience.
3. Where does Carlos meet people that he knows when he continues to have his dreams?
(b) Coffee shop.
4. Naguals are ______ beings, occurring in male/female pairs, according to the teachings of Don Juan.
5. Carlos feels an intense feeling of __________ right before he suddenly blacks out with the apprentices.
Short Answer Questions
1. Warriors must break the _________ from within when it is the proper time to emerge from their cocoons.
2. La Gorda decides to divert Carlos into talking about his ______________ when they are together.
3. Name one of the apprentices who is supposed to be the heart of the rattlesnake coupling.
4. Carlos recalls that the Nagual woman provides the _______ from which he reads to Don Juan.
5. Why does Carlos begin to realize what he needs to do within the dream he continues to have?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)