|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Eagle's Gift, Chapter 12, The Not-Doings of Silvio Manuel.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Carlos remembers when he was a younger apprentice that he was hidden away while ___________ had a lady caller.
(a) Don Genaro.
(b) Don Recardo.
(c) Don Silvio.
(d) Don Juan.
2. Another name for second attention is the ____________ of consciousness, according to Don Juan and to La Gorda.
3. Seers are seen as being luminous _________, having four different sections, their right and left sides with two sections each.
4. Who is the one that receives a master plan when he is dreaming, though he does not share it with Carlos?
(b) La Gorda.
(c) Don Juan.
5. Who is the one who uses sorcerer's arts in order to abduct Olinda, while another plays the rescuer?
(a) Silvio Manuel.
(b) Don Ricardo.
(c) Don Genaro.
(d) Don Juan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Carlos meet people that he knows when he continues to have his dreams?
2. What is the preliminary state of dreaming in which the senses grow dormant, though the person is still aware?
3. __________, seeing the Eagle's flux through the ages, interpret the rule of the warrior, according to Don Juan.
4. Carlos feels an intense feeling of __________ right before he suddenly blacks out with the apprentices.
5. __________ had supposedly gone beyond the wall of fog seeking La Gorda, nearly died, and then recognized no one after that.
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)