|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Eagle's Gift, Chapter 12, The Not-Doings of Silvio Manuel.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One time during Carlos' dream, the street becomes a primeval _________ in which Carlos finds himself.
2. As a result of working with the tiger in the dream, Carlos begins to feel more ______________.
3. Josefina seems to think that Silvio, or the ___________, is on the other side of the bridge.
(a) Black snake.
(b) Orange flame.
(c) Red devil.
(d) Blue devil.
4. Don Juan needs to find a new pair of _________ to serve as Naguals as a part of his training, some of his final training.
(c) Double beings.
5. Carlos feels an intense feeling of __________ right before he suddenly blacks out with the apprentices.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the apprentice to suggest that the students should immerse themselves in dreaming?
2. Name one of the apprentices who is supposed to be the heart of the rattlesnake coupling.
3. Where do La Gorda and Lydia go at the beginning of this section, according to the storytelling?
4. Carlos attacked the blobs of light which appeared to be threatening by attacking them on their vulnerable ______ sides.
5. In the memory of what happened with Silvio, the women remember not being hurt, but being _____________.
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)