|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Eagle's Gift, Chapter 12, The Not-Doings of Silvio Manuel.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan dispenses with the ritual, but insists on an omen - _______________.
(a) A horn.
(b) A loud bell.
(c) A traffic stop.
(d) A marching band.
2. Who is the slender, radiant old child that Carlos meets when he comes up to a rural house?
(b) His child self.
(c) Silvio in disguise.
3. Carlos had only ever been between parallel lines under the influence of ___________________, he thought.
(b) Hallucinogenic plants.
(c) Trance drumming.
4. Who is certain that Don Juan and Don Genaro are close by, though this person cannot see them?
(a) La Gorda.
5. La Gorda and Carlos rest together on the favorite ___________ of Don Juan and of Don Genaro.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Don Juan leave Carlos sitting on a bench in the middle of Mexico?
2. _________ can never be overcome, though it can be accessed while awake when there is more training involved.
3. Don Juan needs to find a new pair of _________ to serve as Naguals as a part of his training, some of his final training.
4. Who is Don Juan's feminine analogue, according to the remembering of Carlos?
5. Which group has been cold to Carlos up until the point that they begin to remember some forgotten past deed?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)