|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Eagle's Gift, Chapter 12, The Not-Doings of Silvio Manuel.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is NOT one of the Genaros with whom Carlos is reunited in this story as told in the book?
2. Carlos recalls dreaming vividly about a Mexican song being played on a __________, as well as a beautiful woman.
3. After Carlos and La Gorda collapse into the dreaming position, they awaken where they begin, with identical ____________.
4. Crossing over to freedom is not ___________, but a preservation of awareness that is normally lost at death.
(a) The truth.
(b) The goal.
(c) The end.
(d) Eternal life.
5. La Gorda and Carlos begin to remember a woman in a ___________ car from their times with Don Juan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who of the group regularly disappears and returns, telling tales of his findings when he's back?
2. Name one of the apprentices who is supposed to be the heart of the rattlesnake coupling.
3. Who is certain that Don Juan and Don Genaro are close by, though this person cannot see them?
4. Who is NOT one of the three sisters with whom Carlos is reunited in the story as told in the book?
5. Who is the only person who remembers the knowledge that Don Juan and the others have forgotten at once?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)