|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Eagle's Gift, Chapter 10, The Nagual's Party of Warriors.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During what time of the day must the easterly encounter take place, according to ritual?
2. Why does Carlos begin to realize what he needs to do within the dream he continues to have?
(a) He finds a note.
(b) A voice tells him.
(c) It continues to recur.
(d) He doesn't find out what he needs to do.
3. Don Juan's teacher is severe at times, waiting for ____________ to help themselves, according to Don Juan.
4. What is the color of the sandstone and of the fog which La Gorda and Carlos both experience when they dream together?
5. Why does Don Juan leave Carlos sitting on a bench in the middle of Mexico?
(a) He is bored with Carlos.
(b) He doesn't.
(c) He needs to run errands.
(d) He is leaving town.
Short Answer Questions
1. No one, it seems, is worried about ___________ survival, as this person has been protected in many ways.
2. Naguals are ______ beings, occurring in male/female pairs, according to the teachings of Don Juan.
3. _____________ is the ultimate master of intent and true chief, who makes Don Juan take care of Carlos.
4. Who is the apprentice to suggest that the students should immerse themselves in dreaming?
5. Don Juan's _________ helps him to understand the facts of death, and so Don Juan helps his apprentices, especially Carlos.
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)