|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Eagle's Gift, Chapter 10, The Nagual's Party of Warriors.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is certain that Don Juan and Don Genaro are close by, though this person cannot see them?
(d) La Gorda.
2. The two women who guard the house are ____________, the dreamer, and Delia, a stalker.
3. Another name for second attention is the ____________ of consciousness, according to Don Juan and to La Gorda.
4. Carlos and La Gorda now possess knowledge too detailed to speculate about its ______________.
5. __________ deal with the world as business managers, using "controlled folly" as Carlos and La Gorda experience.
Short Answer Questions
1. Fearing for his life, Carlos begins to change, "I will dart past the _________ to be free."
2. Which of the apprentices is the only one in a good mood, according to the way the story is told?
3. Silvio sends La Gorda and Carlos into an oppressively fatiguing and suffocating ________________.
4. What is the preliminary state of dreaming in which the senses grow dormant, though the person is still aware?
5. Consciousness is divided into _________ parts, which need to be explored as an apprentice.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)