|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Eagle's Gift, Chapter 10, The Nagual's Party of Warriors.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the color of the sandstone and of the fog which La Gorda and Carlos both experience when they dream together?
2. Where do La Gorda and Lydia go at the beginning of this section, according to the storytelling?
3. One time during Carlos' dream, the street becomes a primeval _________ in which Carlos finds himself.
4. __________ reminds everyone that Don Juan promised them that he would give them a sign to leave the world.
5. Where does La Gorda locate everyone in order to bring them back to Arizona?
(a) New Mexico.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many parts is the rattlesnake which the apprentices are supposed to be making up?
2. What does Carlos see leaving his body when he allows himself to die peacefully?
3. Carlos once, when dreaming, leaves the house through ____________ and has no sensation of moving at all.
4. Consciousness is divided into _________ parts, which need to be explored as an apprentice.
5. The westerly encounter is a ritual or action which must take place at ___________, according to the teachings.
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)