|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Art of Dreaming, Chapter 7, Dreaming Together.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which person, out of duty, decides to act as if nothing is wrong with the situation?
(b) La Gorda.
2. Where does Carlos meet people that he knows when he continues to have his dreams?
(a) Coffee shop.
3. Which of the apprentices is the only one in a good mood, according to the way the story is told?
(c) La Gorda.
4. Which of the other apprentices knows that they have been there with other men and women?
5. The apprentice speaks of the stone ruins in terms of the fearsome _______ and the peaceful tonal structures, which confuses Carlos.
(b) Don Juan.
Short Answer Questions
1. La Gorda becomes angry at being reminded that she is an unbearable _______ -- empty while wanting to be cute.
2. ___________ allows that Carlos may not have been trying to hurt anyone, but he might be an unwilling envoy.
3. La Gorda says that Carlos' body is just beginning to ____________, just as she is having the same experience.
4. What is the second stage of dreaming in which the light dissipates and the dreamer views a static, frozen tableau?
5. La Gorda and Carlos begin to remember a woman in a ___________ car from their times with Don Juan.
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)