|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Art of Dreaming, Chapter 7, Dreaming Together.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do La Gorda and Lydia go at the beginning of this section, according to the storytelling?
2. How many times do Eligio and Josefina have to snatch La Gorda back from her dreaming at this point of the story?
(a) Three times.
(c) Four times.
3. Dona Soledad tells the apprentices that they lack the ____________ to cross over parallel lines and communicate.
4. Where does the pressure in Carlos' body begin when he is still in Los Angeles?
(a) Left leg.
5. Which of the apprentices is Carlos closest to? Which one is the one with whom Carlos feels and shares the greatest affinity?
(a) La Gorda.
Short Answer Questions
1. La Gorda decides to divert Carlos into talking about his ______________ when they are together.
2. Pablito shares with the groups that the _________ are gigantic 'not doings' which is where warriors dream and use second attention.
3. The common task of La Gorda and Carlos is the ______________, which is where they can be on the same level.
4. _________ can never be overcome, though it can be accessed while awake when there is more training involved.
5. _____________ is the ultimate master of intent and true chief, who makes Don Juan take care of Carlos.
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)