|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Art of Dreaming, Chapter 7, Dreaming Together.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. La Gorda and Carlos begin to remember a woman in a ___________ car from their times with Don Juan.
2. Who is NOT one of the three sisters with whom Carlos is reunited in the story as told in the book?
3. What is the stage of dreaming in which the dreamer takes action?
(a) Dynamic initiative.
(b) Dynamic vigil.
(c) Passive witnessing.
(d) Restful vigil.
4. Carlos has visited ________ where there are stone ruins where colossal figures are said to walk at night.
(c) Mexico City.
5. Josefina seems to think that Silvio, or the ___________, is on the other side of the bridge.
(a) Orange flame.
(b) Red devil.
(c) Blue devil.
(d) Black snake.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Carlos begin to realize what he needs to do within the dream he continues to have?
2. La Gorda and Carlos begin to argue about whether Carlos has been __________ as they begin remembering.
3. As a result of working with the tiger in the dream, Carlos begins to feel more ______________.
4. _____________ is the ultimate master of intent and true chief, who makes Don Juan take care of Carlos.
5. Where does Carlos meet people that he knows when he continues to have his dreams?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)