|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Art of Dreaming, Chapter 6, Losing the Human Form.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says he/she will meet up with Carlos at a later time since they are destined to work together as warriors?
(a) No one.
(b) Don Juan.
(c) La Gorda.
2. La Gorda and Carlos begin to remember a woman in a ___________ car from their times with Don Juan.
3. What is NOT one of the tasks which the apprentices might have to do when they are dreaming?
4. When La Gorda and Carlos go into town, she talks to him about rallying ___________ as they had on the day that the fight broke out.
5. Who tries to stop Carlos from stopping the person who decides to go off to die in the city?
(c) The women.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is so huge about the tiger who teaches Carlos how to breathe when he is dreaming?
2. Who is NOT one of the Genaros with whom Carlos is reunited in this story as told in the book?
3. The apprentices get the feeling that they are supposed to go _______, never to return home again.
4. Fearing for his life, Carlos begins to change, "I will dart past the _________ to be free."
5. Who is Don Juan's feminine analogue, according to the remembering of Carlos?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)