|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Art of Dreaming, Chapter 6, Losing the Human Form.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. La Gorda says that Carlos' body is just beginning to ____________, just as she is having the same experience.
2. Consciousness is divided into _________ parts, which need to be explored as an apprentice.
3. La Gorda insists they have lived in that house while on the ________ side, so this should have given them power.
4. The apprentices get the feeling that they are supposed to go _______, never to return home again.
5. Which of the apprentices is Carlos closest to? Which one is the one with whom Carlos feels and shares the greatest affinity?
(d) La Gorda.
Short Answer Questions
1. Carlos has visited ________ where there are stone ruins where colossal figures are said to walk at night.
2. The apprentice speaks of the stone ruins in terms of the fearsome _______ and the peaceful tonal structures, which confuses Carlos.
3. La Gorda demands nine days of ___________ after she and Carlos have talked, in order to allow for a chance to heal.
4. La Gorda and Carlos begin to argue about whether Carlos has been __________ as they begin remembering.
5. Where does the pressure in Carlos' body begin when he is still in Los Angeles?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)