|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Art of Dreaming, Chapter 6, Losing the Human Form.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Carlos attacked the blobs of light which appeared to be threatening by attacking them on their vulnerable ______ sides.
2. In the memory of what happened with Silvio, the women remember not being hurt, but being _____________.
(c) Paralyzed with fear.
3. How many parts is the rattlesnake which the apprentices are supposed to be making up?
4. Who does La Gorda meet with daily with Eligio while dreaming together, something which shocks everyone?
5. La Gorda decides to divert Carlos into talking about his ______________ when they are together.
(a) Drug use.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is NOT one of the tasks which the apprentices might have to do when they are dreaming?
2. What is Carlos' position among the apprentices which causes him to make the decision to stop the man from going off to die?
3. La Gorda and Carlos begin to argue about whether Carlos has been __________ as they begin remembering.
4. La Gorda says that Carlos' body is just beginning to ____________, just as she is having the same experience.
5. Which of the apprentices is Carlos closest to? Which one is the one with whom Carlos feels and shares the greatest affinity?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)