|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Art of Dreaming, Chapter 6, Losing the Human Form.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is NOT one of the three sisters with whom Carlos is reunited in the story as told in the book?
2. The apprentice speaks of the stone ruins in terms of the fearsome _______ and the peaceful tonal structures, which confuses Carlos.
(d) Don Juan.
3. What is so huge about the tiger who teaches Carlos how to breathe when he is dreaming?
4. Who is the character who needs to move back and forth between two areas - Los Angeles and Mexico?
(b) La Gorda.
5. Pablito shares with the groups that the _________ are gigantic 'not doings' which is where warriors dream and use second attention.
(b) Bath houses.
Short Answer Questions
1. Carlos volunteers to _____________ when La Gorda despairs when seeing the large man blocking their way.
2. What does Carlos do when La Gorda insists that Carlos had been a close helper of Silvio's?
3. Name one of the apprentices who is supposed to be the heart of the rattlesnake coupling.
4. Carlos realizes that he has learned to turn off his _________ and he believes that La Gorda is the catalyst.
5. Carlos recalls dreaming vividly about a Mexican song being played on a __________, as well as a beautiful woman.
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)