|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Art of Dreaming, Chapter 6, Losing the Human Form.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the pressure in Carlos' body begin when he is still in Los Angeles?
(d) Left leg.
2. La Gorda demands nine days of ___________ after she and Carlos have talked, in order to allow for a chance to heal.
3. Which of the apprentices is Carlos closest to? Which one is the one with whom Carlos feels and shares the greatest affinity?
(a) La Gorda.
4. Carlos feels an intense feeling of __________ right before he suddenly blacks out with the apprentices.
5. ___________ allows that Carlos may not have been trying to hurt anyone, but he might be an unwilling envoy.
(b) La Gorda.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the apprentices is the only one in a good mood, according to the way the story is told?
2. Carlos volunteers to _____________ when La Gorda despairs when seeing the large man blocking their way.
3. Where does La Gorda locate everyone in order to bring them back to Arizona?
4. Who is the one that first mentioned the idea of ghost dreaming, which La Gorda nervously recalls?
5. In the memory of what happened with Silvio, the women remember not being hurt, but being _____________.
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)