|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, The Art of Dreaming, Chapter 6, Losing the Human Form.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the apprentices is the only one in a good mood, according to the way the story is told?
(b) La Gorda.
2. Who does La Gorda meet with daily with Eligio while dreaming together, something which shocks everyone?
3. The apprentices and Carlos decide to go for ____________, which allows them time to talk.
(a) A hot meal at a restaurant.
(b) A beer.
(c) A Sunday drive.
(d) A nap.
4. Which person, out of duty, decides to act as if nothing is wrong with the situation?
(d) La Gorda.
5. What is Carlos' position among the apprentices which causes him to make the decision to stop the man from going off to die?
Short Answer Questions
1. Name one of the apprentices who is supposed to be a part of the belly of the rattlesnake.
2. When La Gorda and Carlos go into town, she talks to him about rallying ___________ as they had on the day that the fight broke out.
3. Carlos feels an intense feeling of __________ right before he suddenly blacks out with the apprentices.
4. Which group has been cold to Carlos up until the point that they begin to remember some forgotten past deed?
5. Fearing for his life, Carlos begins to change, "I will dart past the _________ to be free."
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)