|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, The Other Self, Chapter 4, Crossing the Boundaries of Affection.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the apprentices decides to run away to Tula in order to die, though Carlos will not let him?
2. The goal of becoming and learning to be a sorcerer is to reach this luminous _____________.
3. Dona Soledad tells the apprentices that they lack the ____________ to cross over parallel lines and communicate.
4. The apprentice speaks of the stone ruins in terms of the fearsome _______ and the peaceful tonal structures, which confuses Carlos.
(a) Don Juan.
5. When La Gorda and Carlos go into town, she talks to him about rallying ___________ as they had on the day that the fight broke out.
Short Answer Questions
1. Carlos once, when dreaming, leaves the house through ____________ and has no sensation of moving at all.
2. Who tries to stop Carlos from stopping the person who decides to go off to die in the city?
3. Name one of the apprentices who is supposed to be the heart of the rattlesnake coupling.
4. La Gorda demands nine days of ___________ after she and Carlos have talked, in order to allow for a chance to heal.
5. Who is the character who needs to move back and forth between two areas - Los Angeles and Mexico?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)