|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, The Other Self, Chapter 4, Crossing the Boundaries of Affection.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. La Gorda says that Carlos' body is just beginning to ____________, just as she is having the same experience.
2. The apprentices and Carlos decide to go for ____________, which allows them time to talk.
(a) A beer.
(b) A hot meal at a restaurant.
(c) A nap.
(d) A Sunday drive.
3. How many times do Eligio and Josefina have to snatch La Gorda back from her dreaming at this point of the story?
(a) Three times.
(c) Four times.
4. La Gorda decides to divert Carlos into talking about his ______________ when they are together.
(d) Drug use.
5. The author, Carlos Castaneda, is a/an ____________from the University of California, Los Angeles.
(c) English professor.
Short Answer Questions
1. When La Gorda and Carlos go into town, she talks to him about rallying ___________ as they had on the day that the fight broke out.
2. Who is certain that Don Juan and Don Genaro are close by, though this person cannot see them?
3. Which group has been cold to Carlos up until the point that they begin to remember some forgotten past deed?
4. As a result of working with the tiger in the dream, Carlos begins to feel more ______________.
5. Carlos volunteers to _____________ when La Gorda despairs when seeing the large man blocking their way.
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)