|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, The Other Self, Chapter 4, Crossing the Boundaries of Affection.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Carlos once, when dreaming, leaves the house through ____________ and has no sensation of moving at all.
(a) Solid walls.
(b) Closed doors.
(c) Open windows.
(d) Blocked walls.
2. The apprentices and Carlos decide to go for ____________, which allows them time to talk.
(a) A nap.
(b) A hot meal at a restaurant.
(c) A Sunday drive.
(d) A beer.
3. Who is the character who needs to move back and forth between two areas - Los Angeles and Mexico?
(a) La Gorda.
4. La Gorda decides to divert Carlos into talking about his ______________ when they are together.
(a) Drug use.
5. The apprentices get the feeling that they are supposed to go _______, never to return home again.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times do Eligio and Josefina have to snatch La Gorda back from her dreaming at this point of the story?
2. Carlos has visited ________ where there are stone ruins where colossal figures are said to walk at night.
3. One of the structures at the ruins has been destroyed by warriors of the _________ attention, according to some.
4. Carlos feels an intense feeling of __________ right before he suddenly blacks out with the apprentices.
5. How many parts is the rattlesnake which the apprentices are supposed to be making up?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)