|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, The Other Self, Chapter 4, Crossing the Boundaries of Affection.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Carlos feels an intense feeling of __________ right before he suddenly blacks out with the apprentices.
2. When La Gorda and Carlos go into town, she talks to him about rallying ___________ as they had on the day that the fight broke out.
3. Pablito shares with the groups that the _________ are gigantic 'not doings' which is where warriors dream and use second attention.
(c) Bath houses.
4. Name one of the apprentices who is supposed to be a part of the belly of the rattlesnake.
5. The apprentices and Carlos decide to go for ____________, which allows them time to talk.
(a) A Sunday drive.
(b) A beer.
(c) A hot meal at a restaurant.
(d) A nap.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many parts is the rattlesnake which the apprentices are supposed to be making up?
2. The apprentices get the feeling that they are supposed to go _______, never to return home again.
3. How many times do Eligio and Josefina have to snatch La Gorda back from her dreaming at this point of the story?
4. Who is the one that first mentioned the idea of ghost dreaming, which La Gorda nervously recalls?
5. What is so huge about the tiger who teaches Carlos how to breathe when he is dreaming?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)