|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, The Other Self, Chapter 3, Quasi Memories of the Other Self.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the apprentices is Carlos closest to? Which one is the one with whom Carlos feels and shares the greatest affinity?
(b) La Gorda.
2. La Gorda and Carlos rest together on the favorite ___________ of Don Juan and of Don Genaro.
3. The author, Carlos Castaneda, is a/an ____________from the University of California, Los Angeles.
(d) English professor.
4. When La Gorda and Carlos go into town, she talks to him about rallying ___________ as they had on the day that the fight broke out.
5. Who does La Gorda meet with daily with Eligio while dreaming together, something which shocks everyone?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is NOT one of the tasks which the apprentices might have to do when they are dreaming?
2. Pablito shares with the groups that the _________ are gigantic 'not doings' which is where warriors dream and use second attention.
3. Why does Carlos begin to realize what he needs to do within the dream he continues to have?
4. What is Carlos' position among the apprentices which causes him to make the decision to stop the man from going off to die?
5. Carlos realizes that he has learned to turn off his _________ and he believes that La Gorda is the catalyst.
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)