|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, The Other Self, Chapter 3, Quasi Memories of the Other Self.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tries to stop Carlos from stopping the person who decides to go off to die in the city?
(a) The women.
2. Which of the apprentices is the one who has lived in the area where the stone ruins rest?
(a) La Gorda.
3. Carlos once, when dreaming, leaves the house through ____________ and has no sensation of moving at all.
(a) Blocked walls.
(b) Closed doors.
(c) Open windows.
(d) Solid walls.
4. Pablito shares with the groups that the _________ are gigantic 'not doings' which is where warriors dream and use second attention.
(d) Bath houses.
5. Who does La Gorda meet with daily with Eligio while dreaming together, something which shocks everyone?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is NOT one of the tasks which the apprentices might have to do when they are dreaming?
2. Who is NOT one of the Genaros with whom Carlos is reunited in this story as told in the book?
3. La Gorda demands nine days of ___________ after she and Carlos have talked, in order to allow for a chance to heal.
4. Carlos attacked the blobs of light which appeared to be threatening by attacking them on their vulnerable ______ sides.
5. What is Carlos' position among the apprentices which causes him to make the decision to stop the man from going off to die?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)