|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Eagle's Gift, Chapter 13, The Intricacies of Dreaming.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Carlos meet people that he knows when he continues to have his dreams?
(a) Coffee shop.
2. Carlos has visited ________ where there are stone ruins where colossal figures are said to walk at night.
(d) Mexico City.
3. Who appears as a southern stalker, which just makes everything worse for the work of Carlos?
(b) Dona Soledad.
(c) La Gorda.
4. Which of the apprentices decides to run away to Tula in order to die, though Carlos will not let him?
5. Why does Don Juan leave Carlos sitting on a bench in the middle of Mexico?
(a) He doesn't.
(b) He needs to run errands.
(c) He is leaving town.
(d) He is bored with Carlos.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the stage of dreaming in which the dreamer takes action?
2. What is NOT one of the tasks which the apprentices might have to do when they are dreaming?
3. What is the name of the person who got Carlos the peyote plants he used to need when working with Don Juan?
4. Who is the slender, radiant old child that Carlos meets when he comes up to a rural house?
5. __________ deal with the world as business managers, using "controlled folly" as Carlos and La Gorda experience.
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)