|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Eagle's Gift, Chapter 13, The Intricacies of Dreaming.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Carlos and La Gorda collapse into the dreaming position, they awaken where they begin, with identical ____________.
2. Carlos once, when dreaming, leaves the house through ____________ and has no sensation of moving at all.
(a) Solid walls.
(b) Open windows.
(c) Blocked walls.
(d) Closed doors.
3. Who is the person who sees that the sisters and the Genaros are not inept, but that Carlos is not the right Nagual?
(d) Don Juan.
4. The woman shows the rare ability to turn off the __________ at will, turning it on and off as she likes.
(d) Fog wall.
5. Who is the character who needs to move back and forth between two areas - Los Angeles and Mexico?
(a) La Gorda.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the apprentices examine when they come into a new town?
2. Zuleica causes Carlos to have the sensation of sweeping the ____________ from the midpoint of his body.
3. How many compartments does Carlos' luminous body have, which means that his students require a different rule?
4. La Gorda decides to divert Carlos into talking about his ______________ when they are together.
5. Who is the one that receives a master plan when he is dreaming, though he does not share it with Carlos?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)