|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Eagle's Gift, Chapter 13, The Intricacies of Dreaming.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the slender, radiant old child that Carlos meets when he comes up to a rural house?
(a) His child self.
(b) Silvio in disguise.
2. Who says he/she will meet up with Carlos at a later time since they are destined to work together as warriors?
(a) Don Juan.
(b) La Gorda.
(d) No one.
3. La Gorda and Carlos begin to argue about whether Carlos has been __________ as they begin remembering.
4. The common task of La Gorda and Carlos is the ______________, which is where they can be on the same level.
5. Which of the apprentices is Carlos closest to? Which one is the one with whom Carlos feels and shares the greatest affinity?
(a) La Gorda.
Short Answer Questions
1. Name one of the apprentices who is supposed to be a part of the belly of the rattlesnake.
2. Don Juan offers to show a government clerk the last of the Indian ___________ as a way to get her to become a being.
3. __________ deal with the world as business managers, using "controlled folly" as Carlos and La Gorda experience.
4. The two women who guard the house are ____________, the dreamer, and Delia, a stalker.
5. Carlos realizes that he has learned to turn off his _________ and he believes that La Gorda is the catalyst.
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)