|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Eagle's Gift, Chapter 13, The Intricacies of Dreaming.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The blows between the ____________ is what knocks the air out of the lungs of Carlos and La Gorda, which serves as a catalyst.
(a) Shoulder blades.
2. Carlos practices on every volitional movement, minimizing _____________ as he does so.
3. What does Carlos gaze at from his wooden crate for hours at a time once he masters his lessons?
(d) The power spot.
4. Zuleica informs Carlos that the impact of the itch makes it easier for students to enter ______________.
(c) Other universes.
5. Where does Carlos meet people that he knows when he continues to have his dreams?
(c) Coffee shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Carlos recalls that the Nagual woman provides the _______ from which he reads to Don Juan.
2. Don Juan's teacher is severe at times, waiting for ____________ to help themselves, according to Don Juan.
3. What does Olinda need to learn in order to quickly become the Nagual woman of Don Juan?
4. What is the symbol of the crossing in this section when the apprentices and others become familiar with the third attention at the Eagle's feet?
5. _____________ is the ultimate master of intent and true chief, who makes Don Juan take care of Carlos.
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)