|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Eagle's Gift, Chapter 13, The Intricacies of Dreaming.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan offers to show a government clerk the last of the Indian ___________ as a way to get her to become a being.
(b) Power dancers.
2. The two women who guard the house are ____________, the dreamer, and Delia, a stalker.
3. The man and his warriors forget, scatter, and regain their totality, gathering __________ and then leave the world.
4. What is the stage of dreaming in which the dreamer takes action?
(a) Dynamic vigil.
(b) Dynamic initiative.
(c) Passive witnessing.
(d) Restful vigil.
5. What is the name of the person who got Carlos the peyote plants he used to need when working with Don Juan?
(c) La Gorda.
Short Answer Questions
1. La Gorda feels that dreaming together with Carlos will be a __________ since they have already done it together.
2. When he hears the name of ____________, Carlos gets an odd shiver in his belly and alone sees where this person is.
3. Who is the one who uses sorcerer's arts in order to abduct Olinda, while another plays the rescuer?
4. Why does Carlos begin to realize what he needs to do within the dream he continues to have?
5. La Gorda and Carlos begin to remember a woman in a ___________ car from their times with Don Juan.
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)