|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, The Other Self, Chapter 5, A Horde of Angry Sorcerers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When he hears the name of ____________, Carlos gets an odd shiver in his belly and alone sees where this person is.
(a) Don Genaro.
(b) Don Silvio.
(c) Dona Soledad.
(d) Don Juan.
2. Carlos once, when dreaming, leaves the house through ____________ and has no sensation of moving at all.
(a) Open windows.
(b) Solid walls.
(c) Blocked walls.
(d) Closed doors.
3. Carlos has visited ________ where there are stone ruins where colossal figures are said to walk at night.
(a) Mexico City.
4. What is Carlos' position among the apprentices which causes him to make the decision to stop the man from going off to die?
5. Which of the apprentices is the only one in a good mood, according to the way the story is told?
(b) La Gorda.
Short Answer Questions
1. La Gorda and Carlos rest together on the favorite ___________ of Don Juan and of Don Genaro.
2. ___________ allows that Carlos may not have been trying to hurt anyone, but he might be an unwilling envoy.
3. The author, Carlos Castaneda, is a/an ____________from the University of California, Los Angeles.
4. Total ________ consists of the physical body and the luminous body that only seers are able to perceive.
5. Carlos realizes that he has learned to turn off his _________ and he believes that La Gorda is the catalyst.
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)