|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Eagle's Gift, Chapter 9, The Rule of the Nagual.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Instead of wasting time, Don Juan decides to confront his apprentices with difficult situations and then forces them to ____________.
(b) Accept it.
(c) Be in pain.
(d) Figure it out.
2. Who is the apprentice to suggest that the students should immerse themselves in dreaming?
(c) La Gorda.
3. What is the preliminary state of dreaming in which the senses grow dormant, though the person is still aware?
(a) Dynamic initiative.
(b) Restful vigil.
(c) Dynamic vigil.
(d) Passive witnessing.
4. Don Juan orders Carlos to learn by interacting with __________ to face life's trying situations.
(c) La Gorda.
(d) Don Silvio.
5. Don Juan's _________ helps him to understand the facts of death, and so Don Juan helps his apprentices, especially Carlos.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which group has been cold to Carlos up until the point that they begin to remember some forgotten past deed?
2. Which of the other apprentices knows that they have been there with other men and women?
3. __________ reminds everyone that Don Juan promised them that he would give them a sign to leave the world.
4. What is Carlos' position among the apprentices which causes him to make the decision to stop the man from going off to die?
5. The warrior's _______ ascribes the destiny of all living beings to the Eagle which feeds on awareness.
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)