|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Eagle's Gift, Chapter 9, The Rule of the Nagual.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The common task of La Gorda and Carlos is the ______________, which is where they can be on the same level.
2. How many parts is the rattlesnake which the apprentices are supposed to be making up?
3. The warrior's _______ ascribes the destiny of all living beings to the Eagle which feeds on awareness.
4. _________ can never be overcome, though it can be accessed while awake when there is more training involved.
(a) First attention.
(c) Second attention.
(d) Third attention.
5. Crossing over to freedom is not ___________, but a preservation of awareness that is normally lost at death.
(a) The truth.
(b) Eternal life.
(c) The end.
(d) The goal.
Short Answer Questions
1. La Gorda demands nine days of ___________ after she and Carlos have talked, in order to allow for a chance to heal.
2. The apprentices get the feeling that they are supposed to go _______, never to return home again.
3. What do the apprentices examine when they come into a new town?
4. Instead of wasting time, Don Juan decides to confront his apprentices with difficult situations and then forces them to ____________.
5. Who is the apprentice to suggest that the students should immerse themselves in dreaming?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)