|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Eagle's Gift, Chapter 9, The Rule of the Nagual.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the character who needs to move back and forth between two areas - Los Angeles and Mexico?
(d) La Gorda.
2. Carlos attacked the blobs of light which appeared to be threatening by attacking them on their vulnerable ______ sides.
3. Seers are seen as being luminous _________, having four different sections, their right and left sides with two sections each.
4. Which group has been cold to Carlos up until the point that they begin to remember some forgotten past deed?
(a) The men.
(b) The Naguals.
(c) The little sisters.
(d) The Tonals.
5. The apprentices get the feeling that they are supposed to go _______, never to return home again.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Nagual woman is taken to the other world to serve as a ___________ to the hidden opening, ensuring the Nagual man leads.
2. Don Juan's teacher is severe at times, waiting for ____________ to help themselves, according to Don Juan.
3. _________ can never be overcome, though it can be accessed while awake when there is more training involved.
4. __________, seeing the Eagle's flux through the ages, interpret the rule of the warrior, according to Don Juan.
5. What do the apprentices examine when they come into a new town?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)