|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Eagle's Gift, Chapter 12, The Not-Doings of Silvio Manuel.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The new band of warriors does not seem to be able to break through to the ________ side.
2. How many parts is the rattlesnake which the apprentices are supposed to be making up?
3. Which group has been cold to Carlos up until the point that they begin to remember some forgotten past deed?
(a) The Naguals.
(b) The little sisters.
(c) The men.
(d) The Tonals.
4. Silvio sends La Gorda and Carlos into an oppressively fatiguing and suffocating ________________.
(c) Wall of fog.
5. __________ had supposedly gone beyond the wall of fog seeking La Gorda, nearly died, and then recognized no one after that.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who appears as a southern stalker, which just makes everything worse for the work of Carlos?
2. The apprentices and Carlos decide to go for ____________, which allows them time to talk.
3. What does it take for La Gorda to appear as something completely different from what she was assumed to be in the past?
4. Who of the group regularly disappears and returns, telling tales of his findings when he's back?
5. What is the color of the sandstone and of the fog which La Gorda and Carlos both experience when they dream together?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)