|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Eagle's Gift, Chapter 12, The Not-Doings of Silvio Manuel.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who appears as a southern stalker, which just makes everything worse for the work of Carlos?
(b) La Gorda.
(c) Dona Soledad.
2. La Gorda and Carlos both remember ____________ moving them from the right side to the left side.
(a) Don Juan.
(b) Each other.
3. What is the symbol of the crossing in this section when the apprentices and others become familiar with the third attention at the Eagle's feet?
4. What does Carlos see leaving his body when he allows himself to die peacefully?
(b) Green dust.
(c) His image.
(d) White vapor.
5. What does Eligio have to do for Carlos?
(a) Heal Carlos.
(b) Teach Carlos.
(c) Banish Carlos.
(d) Carry Carlos.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take for La Gorda and Carlos to understand what has happened to them in their dream times together?
2. Who takes over for Carlos' guidance, instructing Carlos and La Gorda in not doing exercises?
3. What is the color of the sandstone and of the fog which La Gorda and Carlos both experience when they dream together?
4. Carlos and La Gorda now possess knowledge too detailed to speculate about its ______________.
5. __________ had supposedly gone beyond the wall of fog seeking La Gorda, nearly died, and then recognized no one after that.
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)