|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The Eagle's Gift, Chapter 12, The Not-Doings of Silvio Manuel.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When he hears the name of ____________, Carlos gets an odd shiver in his belly and alone sees where this person is.
(a) Don Juan.
(b) Dona Soledad.
(c) Don Silvio.
(d) Don Genaro.
2. La Gorda and Carlos both remember ____________ moving them from the right side to the left side.
(b) Each other.
(d) Don Juan.
3. Who of the group regularly disappears and returns, telling tales of his findings when he's back?
(c) Don Juan.
4. __________ reminds everyone that Don Juan promised them that he would give them a sign to leave the world.
5. What is the color of the sandstone and of the fog which La Gorda and Carlos both experience when they dream together?
Short Answer Questions
1. The blows between the ____________ is what knocks the air out of the lungs of Carlos and La Gorda, which serves as a catalyst.
2. Name one of the apprentices who is supposed to be a part of the belly of the rattlesnake.
3. __________ had supposedly gone beyond the wall of fog seeking La Gorda, nearly died, and then recognized no one after that.
4. How many compartments does Carlos' luminous body have, which means that his students require a different rule?
5. ___________ house is a locus of power, a place where La Gorda and Carlos return after coming back through the fog bank.
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)