|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On Friday, July 16 Ms. Hanff was to go to a dinner where?
(a) At Ena's.
(b) At Frank's.
(c) At Nora's.
(d) At Mr. Buckley's.
2. How did this guest feel about the level of importance Ms. Hanff had somehow gained in London?
3. Of what did this place make her think?
(b) Her home.
(c) The streets of New York.
(d) Breakfast at Tiffany's.
4. Mr. Buckley took Ms. Hanff to see Syon House and ___________.
(a) Rockaway Beach.
(b) Ozone Park.
(c) Regent's Park.
(d) Osterly Park.
5. They had lunch and then went to see _____________ and Wadham before Ms. Hanff had a temper tantrum.
(a) Ashmolean Museum.
(b) Bodleian Reading Room.
(c) Christ Church.
(d) Balliol College.
Short Answer Questions
1. Afterward where did they visit?
2. Ms. Hanff went to St. Paul's Cathedral where she thought of who the entire time?
3. From there they went to the Bank of England and then to __________ for lunch.
4. On the way, Ms. Hanff stopped at Grosvenor Square to see what?
5. Did Ms. Hanff agree to do this?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Ms. Hanff finally make it to dinner at Nora's?
2. What was Ms. Hanff asked to do for Reader's Digest?
3. What did Ms. Hanff do on the way to dinner with Jean and Ted Ely?
4. What happened after Ms. Hanff insisted on seeing Trinity College and Oriel?
5. What took place on Saturday, July 17?
6. What did the Colonel and Ms. Hanff do on Wednesday, July 21?
7. What did Ms. Hanff do on Friday, July 9?
8. What happened on Sunday, July 18?
9. What took place on Saturday, July 10?
10. What took place on Tuesday, July 6?
This section contains 795 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)