|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Was Ms. Hanff impressed with the statue?
(a) Only at first.
2. They had lunch and then went to see _____________ and Wadham before Ms. Hanff had a temper tantrum.
(a) Ashmolean Museum.
(b) Christ Church.
(c) Bodleian Reading Room.
(d) Balliol College.
3. That afternoon, Ms. Hanff went for a walk in ____________ where she got lost.
(a) Prospect Park.
(b) Central Park.
(c) Regent's Park.
(d) Hyde Park.
4. On Friday, July 9, Ms. Hanff did what?
(a) Stayed in the hotel.
(b) An interview.
(c) Slept in.
(d) Left for New York.
5. Why did she have a temper tantrum?
(a) She insisted upon seeing Trinity College and Oriel.
(b) She wanted to go out to an expensive restaurant for lunch.
(c) She insisted upon returning to her hotel room.
(d) She wanted more time to see the sights.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what was this article to be printed?
2. Ms. Hanff was shocked to discover what?
3. Ms. Hanff went to the hotel bar where she had ____________, which she had to teach the bartender to make.
4. Ms. Hanff attempted to take a taxi, but discovered what?
5. Where did she eventually find herself?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)