|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ms. Hanff returned to Marks & Co. with a photographer from __________________ to take more pictures.
(b) Elle Magazine.
(c) Reader's Digest.
2. Where else did these two walk?
(a) In Hampstead.
(b) In Greenwich.
(c) In Edmonton.
(d) In Kensington.
3. Mary Scott took Ms. Hanff on a walking tour of what?
4. Ms. Hanff found a note from Mr. Buckley offering what?
(a) To take her on a tour of London.
(b) To paint her portrait.
(c) To take her out on Wednesday.
(d) To buy her a gift.
5. On Saturday, July 3, Ms. Hanff got a note from Mark Connelly. Who is Mark Connelly?
(a) A family friend.
(b) An actor.
(c) A playwright her mother admired.
(d) A former employer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did this cause a bit of a stir?
2. Ms. Hanff and Ena went to the National Portrait Gallery where Ms. Hanff was fascinated with the portraits of ____________ century figures.
3. When she was done, why did she take the bus?
4. Ena asked if Ms. Hanff would do what?
5. On Friday, July 9, Ms. Hanff did what?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Ms. Hanff get the chance to spend time with Grenfell?
2. What was Ms. Hanff asked to do for Reader's Digest?
3. What took place on Saturday, July 10?
4. What happened on Saturday, July 3?
5. What did Ms. Hanff do with Mary Scott?
6. What did Ms. Hanff and Mr. Buckley do on Monday, July 19?
7. At the hotel, what did a tourist say to Ms. Hanff? Why might they have done this?
8. What did Ms. Hanff do in Oxford?
9. What did Ms. Hanff do on the way to dinner with Jean and Ted Ely?
10. What did Ms. Hanff do with Ena on Thursday, July 22?
This section contains 831 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)