|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what was this article to be printed?
(a) An article she wrote on American tea.
(b) An article she wrote on American fan mail.
(c) An article she wrote on American culture.
(d) An article she wrote on American museums.
2. On Friday, July 9, Ms. Hanff did what?
(a) Stayed in the hotel.
(b) Left for New York.
(c) Slept in.
(d) An interview.
3. Outside the Abbey, they passed what?
(a) The War Office.
(b) A fountain.
(c) A monument.
(d) A museum.
4. Ms. Hanff went to see Buckingham Palace in hopes of what?
(a) Learning about it's history.
(b) Getting a tour.
(c) Spotting a royal.
(d) Taking good photographs.
5. Ms. Hanff met the Grenfells for dinner where?
(a) At a luxurious restaurant.
(b) At their home.
(c) At a small restaurant.
(d) At a large restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did she have a temper tantrum?
2. Why did she end up only buying a shoulder bag?
3. Where else did these two walk?
4. On Sunday, July 18, Ms. Hanff spent the morning doing what?
5. What did this person recommend to Ms. Hanff?
Short Essay Questions
1. What took place on Saturday, July 17?
2. What did Ms. Hanff do with Ena on Thursday, July 22?
3. What did the Colonel and Ms. Hanff do on Wednesday, July 21?
4. What happened on Saturday, July 3?
5. What happened after Ms. Hanff insisted on seeing Trinity College and Oriel?
6. What did Ms. Hanff do with Mary Scott?
7. What took place on Tuesday, July 6?
8. What did Ms. Hanff do on Friday, July 9?
9. What did Ms. Hanff do on the way to dinner with Jean and Ted Ely?
10. What happened on Wednesday, July 7?
This section contains 867 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)