|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Ena ask her to do this?
(a) She wanted a portrait done of herself.
(b) She wanted company at the museum.
(c) She was a portrait artist and had done the portraits of some celebrities.
(d) She wanted to spend more time with Ms. Hanff.
2. When she found a plaque announcing the location of Vivien Leigh's ashes, what did Ms. Hanff do?
(a) She began to scream.
(b) She began to laugh.
(c) She began to cry.
(d) She ignored it.
3. On the way back to his house, Mr. Buckley told Ms. Hanff about some work he did where?
(a) New York.
(c) In Hollywood.
(d) Las Vegas.
4. Where did she eventually find herself?
(a) In a coffee shop.
(b) Lost in a poor neighborhood.
(c) Walking through a prosperous neighborhood.
(d) Walking into someone's backyard.
5. Ms. Hanff had her hair done before having dinner with whom?
(a) Laura Davidson and her husband.
(b) An English couple.
(c) Mark Connelly and his fiancee.
(d) Mr. Buckley and his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ms. Hanff returned to Marks & Co. with a photographer from __________________ to take more pictures.
2. Where else did these two walk?
3. Afterward Ms. Hanff went to see what?
4. To stretch her wardrobe, Ms. Hanff went to Harrods to buy what?
5. They had lunch and then went to see _____________ and Wadham before Ms. Hanff had a temper tantrum.
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened after Ms. Hanff insisted on seeing Trinity College and Oriel?
2. What did Ms. Hanff agree to do while at dinner with Leo and Ena?
3. How did Ms. Hanff finally make it to dinner at Nora's?
4. What did Ms. Hanff do with Nora and Sheil on Sunday, July 11?
5. Describe the party at Nora's house.
6. What did Ms. Hanff and Mr. Buckley do on Monday, July 19?
7. What happened on Wednesday, July 7?
8. What took place on Wednesday, July 14?
9. What took place on Saturday, July 10?
10. What did Ms. Hanff do with Sheila on Friday, July 23?
This section contains 841 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)