|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Was Ms. Hanff impressed with the statue?
(a) Only at first.
2. On Monday, July 19, Ms. Hanff met Mr. Buckley for __________ at Old Wine Shades in Martin Lane, Cannon Street.
3. Where did she buy a dress?
(a) At Harvey Nichols.
(b) At Macys.
(c) At Dillards.
(d) At a small boutique.
4. Outside the Abbey, they passed what?
(a) The War Office.
(b) A museum.
(c) A fountain.
(d) A monument.
5. Did she have any luck at Buckingham Palace?
(c) Only at first.
(d) Not at first.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the way, Ms. Hanff stopped at Grosvenor Square to see what?
2. On the way back to his house, Mr. Buckley told Ms. Hanff about some work he did where?
3. On Saturday, July 3, Ms. Hanff got a note from Mark Connelly. Who is Mark Connelly?
4. Where else did these two walk?
5. With what was this article to be printed?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)