|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To stretch her wardrobe, Ms. Hanff went to Harrods to buy what?
(a) A pant suit.
(b) Another jacket.
(c) An iron and ironing board.
(d) Another dress.
2. Why did they go to this house?
(a) To relax.
(b) To watch a movie.
(c) To grill out.
(d) For salmon mousse.
3. Of what did this place make her think?
(a) The streets of New York.
(b) Her home.
(d) Breakfast at Tiffany's.
4. Ms. Hanff returned to Marks & Co. with a photographer from __________________ to take more pictures.
(b) Elle Magazine.
(c) Reader's Digest.
5. Where else did these two walk?
(a) In Edmonton.
(b) In Greenwich.
(c) In Hampstead.
(d) In Kensington.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nora gave Ms. Hanff some pictures of whom to take home?
2. Afterward, the Grenfells took Ms. Hanff on what?
3. A guard in a wool uniform sat on what?
4. Ms. Hanff had her hair done before having dinner with whom?
5. Over dinner, Ms. Hanff attempted to explain the America fascination with ___________, explaining that it has something to do with how he wrote about the inglorious nobodies.
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Ms. Hanff do in Oxford?
2. What took place on Saturday, July 17?
3. What did Ms. Hanff do on Friday, July 9?
4. What took place on Tuesday, July 6?
5. What was Ms. Hanff asked to do for Reader's Digest?
6. What happened after Ms. Hanff insisted on seeing Trinity College and Oriel?
7. What did Ms. Hanff do with Ena on Thursday, July 22?
8. What took place on Saturday, July 10?
9. What did Ms. Hanff do during the day on Thursday, July 15?
10. What did Ms. Hanff do with Nora and Sheil on Sunday, July 11?
This section contains 806 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)