|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ms. Hanff went to St. Paul's Cathedral where she thought of who the entire time?
(a) Mr. Buckley.
(b) Mr. Hanff.
(c) John Donne.
(d) St. Paul.
2. From there they went to the Bank of England and then to __________ for lunch.
(a) St Pancras Grand.
(b) Blue Door Bistro.
(c) The Enterprise.
(d) George & Vulture.
3. Afterward, they went back to Laura's for _______ and then returned to London.
4. Afterward, the Grenfells took Ms. Hanff on what?
(a) A carriage ride.
(b) A walk.
(c) A boat ride.
(d) A driving tour of London.
5. Ms. Hanff went to the Actor's Church to see whose ashes?
(a) Ellen Terry's.
(b) Clark Gable's.
(c) King Henry the VIII's.
(d) Princess Diana's.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Colonel threw a going away party for Ms. Hanff. It was delightful, but Ms. Hanff could barely remember what?
2. Because of this lunch date, she decided to visit a few ___________ sights even though she had never been truly interested in him.
3. To stretch her wardrobe, Ms. Hanff went to Harrods to buy what?
4. That night Ms. Hanff had dinner with whom?
5. On Friday, July 2, Ms. Hanff and The Colonel continued their journey to ________ where they went to the home of Laura Davidson.
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Ms. Hanff do during the day on Thursday, July 15?
2. What did the Colonel and Ms. Hanff do on Wednesday, July 21?
3. Was Ms. Hanff able to see Joyce Grenfell present a dialogue? Why or why not?
4. What did Ms. Hanff do with Sheila on Friday, July 23?
5. What did Ms. Hanff do with Nora and Sheil on Sunday, July 11?
6. How did Ms. Hanff get the chance to spend time with Grenfell?
7. What did Ms. Hanff do with Ena on Thursday, July 22?
8. Describe Ms. Hanff's last couple days in London and trip home.
9. What happened on Wednesday, July 7?
10. Describe the party at Nora's house.
This section contains 835 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)