|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Did Ms. Hanff agree to do this?
(a) Only at first.
(b) Not at first.
2. Ms. Hanff had to call ___________ which cost more but would go anywhere.
(a) A car service.
(b) A limousine.
(c) A bus.
(d) A minicab.
3. What happened when she tried to have lunch in the shop?
(a) It was closed.
(b) It was overcrowded.
(c) It did not have what she wanted.
(d) It was under construction.
4. On Friday, July 23, Sheila took Ms. Hanff to see what?
(a) Banqueting House.
(b) Apsley House.
(c) Hatfield House.
(d) Fitzroy House.
5. She also made arrangements to meet a friend of whom?
(a) Mr. Buckley.
(c) Her neighbor in New York.
(d) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mary Scott took Ms. Hanff on a walking tour of what?
2. Nora gave Ms. Hanff some pictures of whom to take home?
3. On Monday, July 19, Ms. Hanff met Mr. Buckley for __________ at Old Wine Shades in Martin Lane, Cannon Street.
4. Why did Ena ask her to do this?
5. Did she have any luck at Buckingham Palace?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened on Sunday, July 18?
2. What did the Colonel and Ms. Hanff do on Wednesday, July 21?
3. What did Ms. Hanff do with Nora and Sheil on Sunday, July 11?
4. What took place on Saturday, July 10?
5. How did Ms. Hanff get the chance to spend time with Grenfell?
6. What did Ms. Hanff do with Ena on Thursday, July 22?
7. What happened on Wednesday, July 7?
8. What took place on Saturday, July 17?
9. How did Ms. Hanff finally make it to dinner at Nora's?
10. What did Ms. Hanff do on Friday, July 9?
This section contains 839 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)