|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. He _____________ Ms. Hanff with stories all the way to Nora's house.
2. The Colonel took Ms. Hanff to see what churchyard?
(c) Westminster Abbey.
(d) St James'.
3. On Friday, July 16 Ms. Hanff was to go to a dinner where?
(a) At Mr. Buckley's.
(b) At Frank's.
(c) At Nora's.
(d) At Ena's.
4. Ms. Hanff went to the Actor's Church to see whose ashes?
(a) Princess Diana's.
(b) King Henry the VIII's.
(c) Ellen Terry's.
(d) Clark Gable's.
5. What did this person recommend to Ms. Hanff?
(a) Places to eat.
(b) Places to sit and relax.
(c) Places to buy books.
(d) Places she could visit.
Short Answer Questions
1. On Friday, July 9, Ms. Hanff did what?
2. Who is Laura Davidson?
3. When she was done, why did she take the bus?
4. On Thursday, July 22, Ms. Hanff sat for Ena once again. Leo showed up early and did what?
5. This explanation also helped Ms. Hanff understand Englishmens' fascination with whom?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Ms. Hanff do on the way to dinner with Jean and Ted Ely?
2. What note did Ms. Hanff find? Who was it from?
3. What happened on Sunday, July 18?
4. What did Ms. Hanff and Mr. Buckley do on Monday, July 19?
5. What happened after Ms. Hanff insisted on seeing Trinity College and Oriel?
6. What took place on Saturday, July 10?
7. What did Ms. Hanff do in Oxford?
8. Was Ms. Hanff able to see Joyce Grenfell present a dialogue? Why or why not?
9. What took place on Saturday, July 17?
10. What took place on Tuesday, July 6?
This section contains 757 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)