|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From there they went to the Bank of England and then to __________ for lunch.
(a) George & Vulture.
(b) St Pancras Grand.
(c) The Enterprise.
(d) Blue Door Bistro.
2. That night Ms. Hanff had dinner with whom?
(a) Henry Irving.
(b) Nora and Sheila.
(c) Mr. Buckley.
(d) Leo and Ena.
3. Ms. Hanff was shocked to discover what?
(a) The Tower of London had been used to hold royalty.
(b) Henry Irving was buried there.
(c) The the play's lead was a friend of Ms. Hanff's.
(d) Big Ben had been built in 1859.
4. Ms. Hanff had to call ___________ which cost more but would go anywhere.
(a) A car service.
(b) A minicab.
(c) A bus.
(d) A limousine.
5. Nora gave Ms. Hanff some pictures of whom to take home?
(c) Her family.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the hotel, who talked to Ms. Hanff?
2. On the way back to his house, Mr. Buckley told Ms. Hanff about some work he did where?
3. Ms. Hanff had her hair done before having dinner with whom?
4. Afterward where did they visit?
5. When she found a plaque announcing the location of Vivien Leigh's ashes, what did Ms. Hanff do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Ms. Hanff asked to do for Reader's Digest?
2. What happened on Sunday, July 18?
3. What note did Ms. Hanff find? Who was it from?
4. What did Ms. Hanff and Mr. Buckley do on Monday, July 19?
5. What took place on Tuesday, July 6?
6. What did Ms. Hanff do with Mary Scott?
7. What did Ms. Hanff do on Friday, July 9?
8. Describe the party at Nora's house.
9. What took place on Wednesday, July 14?
10. What happened on Wednesday, July 7?
This section contains 694 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)