|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On Thursday, July 22, Ms. Hanff sat for Ena once again. Leo showed up early and did what?
(a) Ruined the mood.
(b) Ignored them.
(c) Brought them a snack.
(d) Surpised them.
2. On Friday, July 2, Ms. Hanff and The Colonel continued their journey to ________ where they went to the home of Laura Davidson.
3. A guard in a wool uniform sat on what?
(a) A bench.
(b) A Hummer.
(c) A motorcycle.
(d) A horse.
4. Whose house did they go to?
5. With what was this article to be printed?
(a) An article she wrote on American culture.
(b) An article she wrote on American fan mail.
(c) An article she wrote on American tea.
(d) An article she wrote on American museums.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Laura Davidson?
2. On Friday, July 16 Ms. Hanff was to go to a dinner where?
3. This explanation also helped Ms. Hanff understand Englishmens' fascination with whom?
4. On Monday, July 19, Ms. Hanff met Mr. Buckley for __________ at Old Wine Shades in Martin Lane, Cannon Street.
5. Why did this cause a bit of a stir?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)