Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. That night Ms. Hanff had dinner with whom?
(a) Mr. Buckley.
(b) Nora and Sheila.
(c) Henry Irving.
(d) Leo and Ena.
2. On Sunday, July 18, Ms. Hanff spent the morning doing what?
(a) Drinking coffee in the hotel lobby.
(b) Reading the paper.
(c) Reading in bed.
(d) Sitting in Russell Square for Ena.
3. Afterward, the Grenfells took Ms. Hanff on what?
(a) A walk.
(b) A carriage ride.
(c) A boat ride.
(d) A driving tour of London.
4. That afternoon, Ms. Hanff went for a walk in ____________ where she got lost.
(a) Central Park.
(b) Prospect Park.
(c) Regent's Park.
(d) Hyde Park.
5. Who is Laura Davidson?
(a) A friend of Ms. Hanff's.
(b) Ms. Hanff's secretary.
(c) Ms. Hanff's niece.
(d) The fan who had invited Ms. Hanff to Oxford.
Short Answer Questions
1. To where did Ms. Hanff and Ena return?
2. At the hotel, who talked to Ms. Hanff?
3. Of what did this place make her think?
4. The party consisted of _____________ who brought Ms. Hanff small gifts.
5. On Saturday, July 3, Ms. Hanff got a note from Mark Connelly. Who is Mark Connelly?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)