|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When she was done, why did she take the bus?
(a) It was raining.
(b) She wanted to see what the city looked like from a bus.
(c) She was tired.
(d) She did not feel well.
2. When she found a plaque announcing the location of Vivien Leigh's ashes, what did Ms. Hanff do?
(a) She began to scream.
(b) She began to laugh.
(c) She began to cry.
(d) She ignored it.
3. Ms. Hanff had to call ___________ which cost more but would go anywhere.
(a) A minicab.
(b) A car service.
(c) A limousine.
(d) A bus.
4. What happened to the car that was to drive her?
(a) It broke down.
(b) It called and canceled.
(c) It got lost.
(d) It never showed up.
5. Why did they go to this house?
(a) For salmon mousse.
(b) To relax.
(c) To watch a movie.
(d) To grill out.
Short Answer Questions
1. To where did Ms. Hanff and Ena return?
2. On the way, Ms. Hanff stopped at Grosvenor Square to see what?
3. Ms. Hanff was asked to write three pages on what to be printed for the Reader's Digest?
4. Ms. Hanff went to the hotel bar where she had ____________, which she had to teach the bartender to make.
5. Did Ms. Hanff agree to do this?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Ms. Hanff do with Mary Scott?
2. Describe the party at Nora's house.
3. What did the Colonel and Ms. Hanff do on Wednesday, July 21?
4. What did Ms. Hanff and Ena do on Tuesday, July 20?
5. How did Ms. Hanff get the chance to spend time with Grenfell?
6. What took place on Saturday, July 17?
7. What did Ms. Hanff do in Oxford?
8. What did Ms. Hanff do with Nora and Sheil on Sunday, July 11?
9. What note did Ms. Hanff find? Who was it from?
10. What took place on Tuesday, July 6?
This section contains 774 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)