|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On Sunday, July 4, Ms. Hanff had lunch with whom?
(a) Frank Doel.
(b) Pat Buckley.
(c) Laura Davidson.
(d) Mark Connelly.
2. On Sunday, July 18, Ms. Hanff spent the morning doing what?
(a) Reading the paper.
(b) Drinking coffee in the hotel lobby.
(c) Sitting in Russell Square for Ena.
(d) Reading in bed.
3. Ms. Hanff had her hair done before having dinner with whom?
(a) Mark Connelly and his fiancee.
(b) Laura Davidson and her husband.
(c) Mr. Buckley and his wife.
(d) An English couple.
4. Was Ellen Terry also buried at Westminster Abbey?
(b) At first.
(c) Not until years after her death.
5. He _____________ Ms. Hanff with stories all the way to Nora's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. After lunch they went to Lombard Street where they saw what?
2. Why did they go to this house?
3. Mr. Buckley sent a thank you note for what?
4. Ms. Hanff went to see Buckingham Palace in hopes of what?
5. Ms. Hanff found a note from Mr. Buckley inviting her to have lunch with whom?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Ms. Hanff do with Nora and Sheil on Sunday, July 11?
2. What took place on Wednesday, July 14?
3. What was Ms. Hanff asked to do for Reader's Digest?
4. What did Ms. Hanff and Ena do on Tuesday, July 20?
5. What did Ms. Hanff do on Friday, July 9?
6. What happened on Saturday, July 3?
7. Was Ms. Hanff able to see Joyce Grenfell present a dialogue? Why or why not?
8. How did Ms. Hanff get the chance to spend time with Grenfell?
9. What did Ms. Hanff do with Ena on Thursday, July 22?
10. What did Ms. Hanff do in Oxford?
This section contains 766 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)