|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the way, the Colonel entertained Ms. Hanff with what stories?
(a) Of his childhood.
(b) Mistakes made at the airport.
(c) How he tries to cheer travelers up in the airport.
(d) Of the British.
2. This place is a ____________________.
(a) Waste of time.
(b) Tourist trap.
(d) Favorite of locals.
3. At a going away party, several friends had given her a gift certificate to __________.
4. Describe Ms. Hanff's hotel room.
5. Afterward, they arrived where?
Short Answer Questions
1. Ms. Hanff had always wanted to do what?
2. What did they do at this location?
3. Ms. Hanff went to Deusch's to get some of her royalties to pay for what?
4. What was realized when she arrived here?
5. Ms. Hanff spent most of the day in the dining room watching _________ and reading the newspaper.
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Ms. Hanff's book signing.
2. Why did Ms. Grenfell have trouble taking Ms. Hanff home?
3. What does Ms. Hanff do for most of the day on Tuesday, June 29? Why?
4. Where did Pat Buckley take Ms. Hanff that had a connection to Shakespeare? What did Ms. Hanff think of this?
5. Why is Ms. Hanff nervous?
6. What did Ms. Hanff and Mr. Buckley do first when they drove to Windsor?
7. What problems did Ms. Hanff have with her silk dress?
8. What makes Ms. Hanff think of Central Park?
9. What did Ms. Hanff do with Joyce Grenfell and her husband?
10. What took place the evening of Wednesday, June 30?
This section contains 741 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)