Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. That night Ms. Hanff had dinner with whom?
(a) Mr. Buckley.
(b) Nora and Sheila.
(c) Henry Irving.
(d) Leo and Ena.
2. On Sunday, July 18, Ms. Hanff spent the morning doing what?
(a) Drinking coffee in the hotel lobby.
(b) Reading the paper.
(c) Reading in bed.
(d) Sitting in Russell Square for Ena.
3. Afterward, the Grenfells took Ms. Hanff on what?
(a) A walk.
(b) A carriage ride.
(c) A boat ride.
(d) A driving tour of London.
4. That afternoon, Ms. Hanff went for a walk in ____________ where she got lost.
(a) Central Park.
(b) Prospect Park.
(c) Regent's Park.
(d) Hyde Park.
5. Who is Laura Davidson?
(a) A friend of Ms. Hanff's.
(b) Ms. Hanff's secretary.
(c) Ms. Hanff's niece.
(d) The fan who had invited Ms. Hanff to Oxford.
6. To where did Ms. Hanff and Ena return?
(a) The Churchill Museum.
(b) The National Portrait Gallery.
(c) The Imperial War Museum.
(d) The Natural History Museum.
7. At the hotel, who talked to Ms. Hanff?
(a) An employee.
(b) Another writer.
(c) The owner.
(d) A tourist.
8. Of what did this place make her think?
(a) Her home.
(c) Breakfast at Tiffany's.
(d) The streets of New York.
9. The party consisted of _____________ who brought Ms. Hanff small gifts.
(c) Rare book dealers.
10. On Saturday, July 3, Ms. Hanff got a note from Mark Connelly. Who is Mark Connelly?
(a) A former employer.
(b) An actor.
(c) A playwright her mother admired.
(d) A family friend.
11. How did this guest feel about the level of importance Ms. Hanff had somehow gained in London?
12. Mr. Buckley took Ms. Hanff to see Syon House and ___________.
(a) Osterly Park.
(b) Ozone Park.
(c) Regent's Park.
(d) Rockaway Beach.
13. Did she have any luck at Buckingham Palace?
(b) Not at first.
(c) Only at first.
14. That night, Ms. Hanff had dinner with whom?
(a) Leo and Ena.
(b) Jean and Ted Ely.
(c) Nora and Sheila.
(d) Mr. Buckley.
15. Ms. Hanff attempted to take a taxi, but discovered what?
(a) They could not come pick her up.
(b) They would not drive to that area.
(c) They were too expensive.
(d) They were no longer running.
Short Answer Questions
1. On Sunday, July 4, Ms. Hanff had lunch with whom?
2. She also made arrangements to meet a friend of whom?
3. Ms. Hanff was shocked to discover what?
4. Why did this cause a bit of a stir?
5. Because of this lunch date, she decided to visit a few ___________ sights even though she had never been truly interested in him.
This section contains 458 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)