Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Up, Up, and Away; Thursday, June 17, Midnight; Friday, June 18; and Saturday, June 19
1. What takes place at the beginning of this book? Why does Ms. Hanff do this?
2. What do Ms. Hanff's friends do for her before she leaves?
3. Why is Ms. Hanff nervous?
4. Who meets Ms. Hanff at the airport?
5. What did Ms. Hanff do before going to bed on her first night in England?
6. Why is Ms. Hanff so interested in London?
This section contains 802 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)