Short Answer Key
Up, Up, and Away; Thursday, June 17, Midnight; Friday, June 18; and Saturday, June 19
1. Ms. Hanff had just boarded the flight to London despite what fact?
She had just been released from the hospital after an unscheduled surgery.
2. Ms. Hanff had always wanted to do what?
Go to England.
3. At a going away party, several friends had given her a gift certificate to __________.
4. What had her brother given her?
One hundred dollars to spend.
5. She was hoping to stay in London for how long?
At least two weeks.
6. Ms. Hanff was going to England to promote what book?
84, Charing Cross Road.
7. Ms. Hanff was also planning to use what to pay for her stay?
Her advance on the book.
8. How did Ms. Hanff feel about her trip?
9. Why did Ms. Hanff feel this way?...
This section contains 3,005 words|
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)