1. Ms. Hanff had just boarded the flight to London despite what fact?
She had just been released from the hospital after an unscheduled surgery.
2. Ms. Hanff had always wanted to do what?
Go to England.
3. At a going away party, several friends had given her a gift certificate to __________.
4. What had her brother given her?
One hundred dollars to spend.
5. She was hoping to stay in London for how long?
At least two weeks.
6. Ms. Hanff was going to England to promote what book?
84, Charing Cross Road.
This section contains 4,794 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)