|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 16; Saturday, July 17; Sunday, July 18; Monday, July 19; Tuesday, July 20; Wednesday, July 21; Thursday, July 22; Friday, July 23; Saturday, July 24; Sunday, July 25; and Monday, July 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On Friday, July 23, Sheila took Ms. Hanff to see what?
(a) Apsley House.
(b) Hatfield House.
(c) Banqueting House.
(d) Fitzroy House.
2. Buckley encouraged Ms. Hanff to visit what the following day?
(a) St John's Chapel.
(b) The Guards Chapel.
(c) The Royal Chapel.
(d) The Queen's Chapel.
3. Mr. Buckley took Ms. Hanff to see Syon House and ___________.
(a) Ozone Park.
(b) Rockaway Beach.
(c) Regent's Park.
(d) Osterly Park.
4. On Saturday, July 10, Ms. Hanff went where?
5. How did this guest feel about the level of importance Ms. Hanff had somehow gained in London?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Colonel took her where?
2. When she was done, why did she take the bus?
3. That night Ms. Hanff had dinner with whom?
4. Mary Scott took Ms. Hanff on a walking tour of what?
5. Mr. Buckley sent a thank you note for what?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)