|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 16; Saturday, July 17; Sunday, July 18; Monday, July 19; Tuesday, July 20; Wednesday, July 21; Thursday, July 22; Friday, July 23; Saturday, July 24; Sunday, July 25; and Monday, July 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. That night Ms. Hanff went to a dinner party and returned to the hotel feeling like what?
(a) A native Londoner.
(b) A duchess.
(c) A queen.
(d) A visitor.
2. What did this stop cause?
(a) Irritation among the locals.
(b) A delay in their travel.
(c) A sensation among the villagers.
(d) Confusion in their location.
3. Who is Laura Davidson?
(a) The fan who had invited Ms. Hanff to Oxford.
(b) Ms. Hanff's niece.
(c) Ms. Hanff's secretary.
(d) A friend of Ms. Hanff's.
4. Did Ms. Hanff agree to do this?
(a) Not at first.
(b) Only at first.
5. On Sunday, July 4, Ms. Hanff had lunch with whom?
(a) Laura Davidson.
(b) Frank Doel.
(c) Pat Buckley.
(d) Mark Connelly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are Nora and Sheila Doel?
2. Ms. Hanff was shocked to discover what?
3. Ms. Hunff commented on the ceremony of the guards doing what?
4. Ms. Hanff went to see Buckingham Palace in hopes of what?
5. Ms. Hanff thinks how a park reflects the people of the city it is in, and how much she would miss ________________ if she ever left New York.
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)