|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 16; Saturday, July 17; Sunday, July 18; Monday, July 19; Tuesday, July 20; Wednesday, July 21; Thursday, July 22; Friday, July 23; Saturday, July 24; Sunday, July 25; and Monday, July 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ms. Hanff had always wanted to do what?
(a) Fly on a plane.
(b) Visit her penpal.
(c) Visit her family.
(d) Go to England.
2. The Colonel took her where?
(a) The little inn.
(b) The monument.
(c) The museum.
(d) The little village.
3. What was realized when she arrived here?
(a) The play was sold out.
(b) The store was busy.
(c) Her room was being cleaned.
(d) The store was closed by then.
4. Afterward, they went back to Laura's for _______ and then returned to London.
5. On Monday, June 28, Ms. Hanff attempted to get her silk dress pressed, but discovered what?
(a) The dress was not where she thought it was.
(b) The dress could not be pressed.
(c) The hotel was not set up for that sort of services.
(d) The dress no longer fit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ms. Hanff do with a notebook that she received?
2. When she returned to the hotel, Ms. Hanff found a note waiting for her from Joyce Grenfell. Who is Joyce?
3. On Friday, June 18, Ms. Hanff attempted to take a shower and discovered what?
4. On Sunday, June 27, Ms. Hanff went to services where and instantly discovered she was the center of attention, causing her a great deal of discomfort?
5. Before reaching their destination, Ms. Hanff told the Colonel about what of which a friend had once sent her a postcard?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)