|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 16; Saturday, July 17; Sunday, July 18; Monday, July 19; Tuesday, July 20; Wednesday, July 21; Thursday, July 22; Friday, July 23; Saturday, July 24; Sunday, July 25; and Monday, July 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Did she have any luck at Buckingham Palace?
(a) Only at first.
(c) Not at first.
2. What prompted her to be interested in London?
(a) She liked Shakespeare.
(b) She liked English architecture.
(c) She wanted to meet her pen pal.
(d) She learned of her English Quaker ancestry.
3. Ms. Hanff finally had to put her foot down when Eddie suggested they do what, without changing?
(a) Visit her new acquaintances.
(b) See a movie.
(c) See A Midsummer's Night Dream.
(d) Go to dinner.
4. The Colonel took Ms. Hanff to see what churchyard?
(b) St James'.
(d) Westminster Abbey.
5. Afterward, they arrived where?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ms. Hanff do to reassure herself they would be there?
2. Why did they go to this house?
3. Where did she buy a dress?
4. Before going to bed, what did Ms. Hanff read through?
5. Ms. Hanff had just boarded the flight to London despite what fact?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)