|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 16; Saturday, July 17; Sunday, July 18; Monday, July 19; Tuesday, July 20; Wednesday, July 21; Thursday, July 22; Friday, July 23; Saturday, July 24; Sunday, July 25; and Monday, July 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mary Scott took Ms. Hanff on a walking tour of what?
2. What did Ms. Hanff do with a notebook that she received?
(a) She wrote in it.
(b) She forgot it.
(c) She spilled wine on it.
(d) She threw it away.
3. Ms. Hanff admires the calm and quiet of London, but misses what?
(a) The comforts of Chicago.
(b) The beaches of Los Angeles.
(c) The chaos that reigns in New York.
(d) The weather of Miami.
4. Where else did these two walk?
(a) In Hampstead.
(b) In Greenwich.
(c) In Kensington.
(d) In Edmonton.
5. Mr. Buckley and Ms. Hanff went to _________ where Shakespeare used to be a regular customer.
(a) A pub.
(b) A theater.
(c) A store.
(d) An inn.
Short Answer Questions
1. From there, Ms. Hanff and Mr. Buckley went to _________ where Mr. Buckley had once been a student and saw an historic wall where many of the past students had their names carved upon graduation, including Shelley.
2. First they visited the home of two elderly sisters whose house, Ms. Hanff learned, had once been haunted by a ghost who would grow upset when?
3. Afterward, they arrived where?
4. Of what did this place make her think?
5. What was Ms. Hanff surprised to find?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)