|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 16; Saturday, July 17; Sunday, July 18; Monday, July 19; Tuesday, July 20; Wednesday, July 21; Thursday, July 22; Friday, July 23; Saturday, July 24; Sunday, July 25; and Monday, July 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did this cause a bit of a stir?
(a) It was a gift for her.
(b) She was supposed to take it home.
(c) The book was very expensive.
(d) She was not supposed to write in it.
2. Was Ms. Hanff impressed with the statue?
(a) Only at first.
3. On Friday, July 16 Ms. Hanff was to go to a dinner where?
(a) At Ena's.
(b) At Mr. Buckley's.
(c) At Frank's.
(d) At Nora's.
4. Mary Scott took Ms. Hanff on a walking tour of what?
5. Ms. Hanff went to the hotel bar where she had ____________, which she had to teach the bartender to make.
(a) A gin martini.
(b) A vodka tonic.
(c) A daquiri.
(d) A margarita.
Short Answer Questions
1. From there they went to the Bank of England and then to __________ for lunch.
2. On Saturday, June 19, Ms. Hanff called Pat Buckley for what reason?
3. Ms. Hunff felt this way about the other customers until when?
4. Of what did this place make her think?
5. Ms. Hanff went to her publishers' office from where she was taken to _____________.
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)