|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 16; Saturday, July 17; Sunday, July 18; Monday, July 19; Tuesday, July 20; Wednesday, July 21; Thursday, July 22; Friday, July 23; Saturday, July 24; Sunday, July 25; and Monday, July 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Afterward, they saw what play?
(a) The Tempest.
(c) King Lear.
(d) A Midsummer's Night Dream.
2. Ms. Hanff went to the hotel bar where she had ____________, which she had to teach the bartender to make.
(a) A daquiri.
(b) A vodka tonic.
(c) A gin martini.
(d) A margarita.
3. Why did they go to this house?
(a) To watch a movie.
(b) To grill out.
(c) For salmon mousse.
(d) To relax.
4. On Sunday, June 20, Ms. Hanff visited ______________ where she met a ticket taker with whom she discussed roses.
(a) Big Ben.
(b) Russell Square.
(c) Buckingham Palace.
(d) London Tower.
5. When she returned to the hotel, Ms. Hanff found a note waiting for her from Joyce Grenfell. Who is Joyce?
(a) A friend of her mother's.
(b) A fellow writer.
(c) A famous actress she had long admired.
(d) A neighbor from New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ms. Hanff's driver was ___________________ who drove cabs to make extra money.
2. Why did she have a temper tantrum?
3. She was hoping to stay in London for how long?
4. Mr. Buckley and Ms. Hanff went to _________ where Shakespeare used to be a regular customer.
5. How did this fan help Ms. Hanff?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)