|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 16; Saturday, July 17; Sunday, July 18; Monday, July 19; Tuesday, July 20; Wednesday, July 21; Thursday, July 22; Friday, July 23; Saturday, July 24; Sunday, July 25; and Monday, July 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On Tuesday, June 29, Ms. Hanff decided to take it easy. Why?
(a) She was tired.
(b) To nurse a cold she caught.
(c) Everyone else had plans.
(d) It was raining.
2. On Sunday, June 27, Ms. Hanff went to services where and instantly discovered she was the center of attention, causing her a great deal of discomfort?
(a) At the Royal Chapel.
(b) At St John's Chapel.
(c) At the Queen's Chapel.
(d) At the Guards Chapel.
3. Was Ellen Terry also buried at Westminster Abbey?
(a) At first.
(b) Not until years after her death.
4. At the hotel, who talked to Ms. Hanff?
(a) A tourist.
(b) Another writer.
(c) The owner.
(d) An employee.
5. Whose house did they go to?
Short Answer Questions
1. She was hoping to stay in London for how long?
2. Back at the hotel, Ms. Hanff read an article about her arrival in London and was amused by what?
3. Ms. Hanff was also planning to use what to pay for her stay?
4. Why did Ms. Hanff feel this way?
5. What was Ms. Hanff surprised to find?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)