|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 16; Saturday, July 17; Sunday, July 18; Monday, July 19; Tuesday, July 20; Wednesday, July 21; Thursday, July 22; Friday, July 23; Saturday, July 24; Sunday, July 25; and Monday, July 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose house did they go to?
2. That night, Ms. Hanff went to dinner with whom?
(a) Mr. Buckley.
(b) Leo Marks and his wife, Ena.
(c) The Colonel.
(d) Nora and Sheila Doel.
3. Ms. Hanff admires the calm and quiet of London, but misses what?
(a) The weather of Miami.
(b) The comforts of Chicago.
(c) The beaches of Los Angeles.
(d) The chaos that reigns in New York.
4. On Friday, July 23, Sheila took Ms. Hanff to see what?
(a) Fitzroy House.
(b) Apsley House.
(c) Banqueting House.
(d) Hatfield House.
5. The Colonel threw a going away party for Ms. Hanff. It was delightful, but Ms. Hanff could barely remember what?
(a) What she had done in London.
(b) What they ate.
(c) The names of the guests or what they talked about.
(d) Where she was.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ms. Hanff's fans appear to be becoming what?
2. On Sunday, July 11, Ms. Hanff went to see what with Nora and Sheila?
3. Ms. Hanff went to lunch with Nora where she was told a story of how Nora and Frank once knew a rare book dealer who turned out to be what?
4. Ms. Hanff returned to Marks & Co. with a photographer from __________________ to take more pictures.
5. What did Ms. Hanff do with a notebook that she received?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)