|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 16; Saturday, July 17; Sunday, July 18; Monday, July 19; Tuesday, July 20; Wednesday, July 21; Thursday, July 22; Friday, July 23; Saturday, July 24; Sunday, July 25; and Monday, July 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On Friday, July 9, Ms. Hanff did what?
(a) An interview.
(b) Left for New York.
(c) Slept in.
(d) Stayed in the hotel.
2. On Saturday, June 25, Ms. Hanff drove where with Mr. Buckley?
(a) To Cambridge.
(b) To Windsor.
(c) To Oxford.
(d) To St Albans.
3. Ms. Hanff went to the hotel bar where she had ____________, which she had to teach the bartender to make.
(a) A vodka tonic.
(b) A margarita.
(c) A gin martini.
(d) A daquiri.
4. After lunch they went to Lombard Street where they saw what?
(a) The Crooked Street Task Force.
(b) The emblems hanging outside the banks.
(c) The Cow Hollow neighborhood.
(d) It's eight sharp turns.
5. Nora drove Ms. Hanff where for dinner?
(a) To an expensive restaurant.
(b) To Mr. Buckley's home.
(c) To her daughter's house.
(d) To her house.
Short Answer Questions
1. On Wednesday, June 30, Ms. Hanff received what while attempting to eat her breakfast?
2. They visited Marlborough House but discovered what?
3. On Friday, July 23, Sheila took Ms. Hanff to see what?
4. Over dinner, Ms. Hanff attempted to explain the America fascination with ___________, explaining that it has something to do with how he wrote about the inglorious nobodies.
5. They had lunch and then went to see _____________ and Wadham before Ms. Hanff had a temper tantrum.
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)