|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 16; Saturday, July 17; Sunday, July 18; Monday, July 19; Tuesday, July 20; Wednesday, July 21; Thursday, July 22; Friday, July 23; Saturday, July 24; Sunday, July 25; and Monday, July 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Ms. Hanff feel this way?
(a) She was unsure what to do when she arrived.
(b) She was happy to finally be visiting England.
(c) She was upset that her penpal had died.
(d) She was afraid no one would meet her plane.
2. Afterward the Colonel and Ms. Hanff had dinner with whom?
(a) Nora and Sheila.
(d) His sister-in-law.
3. Ms. Hanff visited a handful of booksellers before going to what?
(a) A tour of the Tower of London.
(b) A book signing for her book.
(c) The park.
(d) A play.
4. How did Ms. Hanff feel about her trip?
5. Afterward, they saw what play?
(b) A Midsummer's Night Dream.
(c) King Lear.
(d) The Tempest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Afterward Ms. Hanff went to see what?
2. Mr. Buckley and Ms. Hanff went to _________ where Shakespeare used to be a regular customer.
3. Mary Scott took Ms. Hanff on a walking tour of what?
4. Ms. Hanff got a call from a fan who invited her to visit ___________. Ms. Hanff agreed because she wanted to see the college that John Donne, John Henry Newmann, and Arthur Quiller-Couch had attended, three writers whom Ms. Hanff credits with teaching her a great deal about writing.
5. On Sunday, July 18, Ms. Hanff spent the morning doing what?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)