|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 16; Saturday, July 17; Sunday, July 18; Monday, July 19; Tuesday, July 20; Wednesday, July 21; Thursday, July 22; Friday, July 23; Saturday, July 24; Sunday, July 25; and Monday, July 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did this stop cause?
(a) Irritation among the locals.
(b) A sensation among the villagers.
(c) Confusion in their location.
(d) A delay in their travel.
2. At the hotel, who talked to Ms. Hanff?
(a) A tourist.
(b) The owner.
(c) An employee.
(d) Another writer.
3. Eddie and Isabel were conservative people at home. How did they act in London?
4. Ms. Hanff had wanted to see London ever since when?
(a) She became Frank's pen pal.
(b) She had read Shakespeare.
(c) She learned about London in school.
(d) She was a small girl.
5. They had lunch and then went to see _____________ and Wadham before Ms. Hanff had a temper tantrum.
(a) Christ Church.
(b) Ashmolean Museum.
(c) Bodleian Reading Room.
(d) Balliol College.
Short Answer Questions
1. On Friday, June 18, Ms. Hanff attempted to take a shower and discovered what?
2. Did Ms. Hanff agree to do this?
3. Why did they go to this house?
4. On Saturday, June 19, Ms. Hanff called Pat Buckley for what reason?
5. What happened when she tried to have lunch in the shop?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)