|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 16; Saturday, July 17; Sunday, July 18; Monday, July 19; Tuesday, July 20; Wednesday, July 21; Thursday, July 22; Friday, July 23; Saturday, July 24; Sunday, July 25; and Monday, July 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. They had lunch and then went to see _____________ and Wadham before Ms. Hanff had a temper tantrum.
(a) Bodleian Reading Room.
(b) Christ Church.
(c) Balliol College.
(d) Ashmolean Museum.
2. Mr. Buckley sent a thank you note for what?
(a) Dinner the previous night.
(b) The tour of London.
(c) Some roses Ms. Hanff sent him.
(d) The gift Ms. Hanff sent him.
3. A guard in a wool uniform sat on what?
(a) A horse.
(b) A motorcycle.
(c) A bench.
(d) A Hummer.
4. Ms. Hanff had always wanted to do what?
(a) Visit her family.
(b) Fly on a plane.
(c) Visit her penpal.
(d) Go to England.
5. On Sunday, June 27, Ms. Hanff went to services where and instantly discovered she was the center of attention, causing her a great deal of discomfort?
(a) At the Guards Chapel.
(b) At the Royal Chapel.
(c) At the Queen's Chapel.
(d) At St John's Chapel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ms. Hanff had her hair done before having dinner with whom?
2. What is an important site pointed out to Ms. Hanff?
3. Instead, what did Ms. Hanff and her friends do?
4. Ms. Hanff went to Deusch's to get some of her royalties to pay for what?
5. On Friday, July 9, Ms. Hanff did what?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)