|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 16; Saturday, July 17; Sunday, July 18; Monday, July 19; Tuesday, July 20; Wednesday, July 21; Thursday, July 22; Friday, July 23; Saturday, July 24; Sunday, July 25; and Monday, July 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what were they asked?
(a) What it was like meeting after so many years.
(b) What they plan to do together.
(c) Why they decided to finally meet.
(d) How they met.
2. Ms. Hanff went to the hotel bar where she had ____________, which she had to teach the bartender to make.
(a) A margarita.
(b) A gin martini.
(c) A vodka tonic.
(d) A daquiri.
3. That night, Ms. Hanff went to dinner with whom?
(a) Mr. Buckley.
(b) Nora and Sheila Doel.
(c) The Colonel.
(d) Leo Marks and his wife, Ena.
4. On Monday, June 28, Ms. Hanff attempted to get her silk dress pressed, but discovered what?
(a) The dress no longer fit.
(b) The dress could not be pressed.
(c) The hotel was not set up for that sort of services.
(d) The dress was not where she thought it was.
5. Ms. Hanff had a delightful time and greatly enjoyed who?
(b) The server.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ms. Hanff found a note from Mr. Buckley inviting her to have lunch with whom?
2. The Colonel threw a going away party for Ms. Hanff. It was delightful, but Ms. Hanff could barely remember what?
3. Describe Ms. Hanff's hotel room.
4. Ms. Hanff finds all of these people she meets to be what?
5. Afterward where did they visit?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)