|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 16; Saturday, July 17; Sunday, July 18; Monday, July 19; Tuesday, July 20; Wednesday, July 21; Thursday, July 22; Friday, July 23; Saturday, July 24; Sunday, July 25; and Monday, July 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On Saturday, June 25, Ms. Hanff drove where with Mr. Buckley?
(a) To Windsor.
(b) To Oxford.
(c) To Cambridge.
(d) To St Albans.
2. Ms. Hanff was horrified when her friends insisted on having lunch at Claridge's without doing what?
(a) Returning to the hotel to change.
(b) Inviting their other friends.
(c) Inviting her.
(d) Making reservations.
3. Ms. Hanff met the Grenfells for dinner where?
(a) At a large restaurant.
(b) At a small restaurant.
(c) At a luxurious restaurant.
(d) At their home.
4. What did they do at this location?
(a) They had lunch.
(b) They stopped for drinks.
(c) They got dessert.
(d) They ate icecream.
5. Ms. Hanff and Ena went to the National Portrait Gallery where Ms. Hanff was fascinated with the portraits of ____________ century figures.
(a) Sixteenth and seventeenth.
(b) Fourteenth and fifteenth.
(c) Eighteenth and nineteenth.
(d) Twelfth and thirteenth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Outside the Abbey, they passed what?
2. Ms. Hanff was embarrassed when?
3. After lunch they went to Lombard Street where they saw what?
4. That night, Ms. Hanff went to dinner with whom?
5. What did Ms. Hanff learn about the ceremony of the guards?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)