|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 16; Saturday, July 17; Sunday, July 18; Monday, July 19; Tuesday, July 20; Wednesday, July 21; Thursday, July 22; Friday, July 23; Saturday, July 24; Sunday, July 25; and Monday, July 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On Friday, July 16 Ms. Hanff was to go to a dinner where?
(a) At Mr. Buckley's.
(b) At Frank's.
(c) At Ena's.
(d) At Nora's.
2. Did Ms. Hanff agree to do this?
(a) Not at first.
(c) Only at first.
3. Ms. Hanff was shocked to discover what?
(a) The the play's lead was a friend of Ms. Hanff's.
(b) Henry Irving was buried there.
(c) The Tower of London had been used to hold royalty.
(d) Big Ben had been built in 1859.
4. The party consisted of _____________ who brought Ms. Hanff small gifts.
(d) Rare book dealers.
5. That night, Ms. Hanff went to dinner with whom?
(a) Leo Marks and his wife, Ena.
(b) Mr. Buckley.
(c) Nora and Sheila Doel.
(d) The Colonel.
Short Answer Questions
1. She also made arrangements to meet a friend of whom?
2. That night, Ms. Hanff had dinner with whom?
3. On the way, the Colonel entertained Ms. Hanff with what stories?
4. What prompted her to be interested in London?
5. Who was Ms. Hanff's fan at the airport?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)