|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 16; Saturday, July 17; Sunday, July 18; Monday, July 19; Tuesday, July 20; Wednesday, July 21; Thursday, July 22; Friday, July 23; Saturday, July 24; Sunday, July 25; and Monday, July 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ms. Hanff found a note from Mr. Buckley offering what?
(a) To buy her a gift.
(b) To take her on a tour of London.
(c) To take her out on Wednesday.
(d) To paint her portrait.
2. On Saturday, June 19, Ms. Hanff called Pat Buckley for what reason?
(a) To ask for directions to St. Paul's Cathedral.
(b) To see if he would like to meet for dinner.
(c) To give him a complementary copy of her book.
(d) In response to a note he sent her about a tour of London.
3. Afterward the Colonel and Ms. Hanff had dinner with whom?
(b) Nora and Sheila.
(c) His sister-in-law.
4. Whose house did they go to?
5. On Saturday, July 3, Ms. Hanff got a note from Mark Connelly. Who is Mark Connelly?
(a) A family friend.
(b) A former employer.
(c) A playwright her mother admired.
(d) An actor.
Short Answer Questions
1. They had lunch and then went to see _____________ and Wadham before Ms. Hanff had a temper tantrum.
2. Ms. Hanff thinks how a park reflects the people of the city it is in, and how much she would miss ________________ if she ever left New York.
3. On Monday, June 28, Ms. Hanff attempted to get her silk dress pressed, but discovered what?
4. What was Ms. Hanff surprised to find?
5. The Colonel took Ms. Hanff to see what churchyard?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)