|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 16; Saturday, July 17; Sunday, July 18; Monday, July 19; Tuesday, July 20; Wednesday, July 21; Thursday, July 22; Friday, July 23; Saturday, July 24; Sunday, July 25; and Monday, July 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From there, Ms. Hanff and Mr. Buckley went to _________ where Mr. Buckley had once been a student and saw an historic wall where many of the past students had their names carved upon graduation, including Shelley.
2. Ms. Hanff discovers how different London is from what city?
(a) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
3. Where else did these two walk?
(a) In Kensington.
(b) In Greenwich.
(c) In Edmonton.
(d) In Hampstead.
4. When she found a plaque announcing the location of Vivien Leigh's ashes, what did Ms. Hanff do?
(a) She began to cry.
(b) She ignored it.
(c) She began to scream.
(d) She began to laugh.
5. Where did she buy a dress?
(a) At a small boutique.
(b) At Dillards.
(c) At Macys.
(d) At Harvey Nichols.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ms. Hanff had just boarded the flight to London despite what fact?
2. Ms. Hunff felt this way about the other customers until when?
3. Who was supposed to meet Ms. Hanff at the airport?
4. Why did Ena ask her to do this?
5. On Saturday, July 10, Ms. Hanff went where?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)