|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 16; Saturday, July 17; Sunday, July 18; Monday, July 19; Tuesday, July 20; Wednesday, July 21; Thursday, July 22; Friday, July 23; Saturday, July 24; Sunday, July 25; and Monday, July 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ms. Hanff went to lunch with Nora where she was told a story of how Nora and Frank once knew a rare book dealer who turned out to be what?
(a) A Russian spy.
(b) A king.
(c) A drug dealer.
(d) A cop.
2. Afterward, she went across the street to get some cold medicine and supplies only to discover what?
(a) A bulletin board covered in questionable advertisements.
(b) They did not sell cold medicine.
(c) They were out of all the cold medication.
(d) The store was closed.
3. Of what was Ms. Hanff afraid?
(a) Hostile fans.
(b) Getting lost.
(c) Being the only one on the tour.
(d) No one would show up to her book signing.
4. Why did she have a temper tantrum?
(a) She wanted to go out to an expensive restaurant for lunch.
(b) She insisted upon returning to her hotel room.
(c) She wanted more time to see the sights.
(d) She insisted upon seeing Trinity College and Oriel.
5. That night Ena arrived with what for Ms. Hanff's cold?
(a) A letter.
(b) A book.
(c) A souvenir.
(d) Some home remedies.
Short Answer Questions
1. On Saturday, July 3, Ms. Hanff got a note from Mark Connelly. Who is Mark Connelly?
2. Ms. Hanff attempted to take a taxi, but discovered what?
3. Afterward Ms. Hanff went to see what?
4. Ms. Hanff went to see Buckingham Palace in hopes of what?
5. On Saturday, July 10, Ms. Hanff went where?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)