|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 9; Saturday, July 10; Sunday, July 11; Monday, July 12; Tuesday, July 13; Wednesday, July 14, and Thursday, July 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Buckley once showed an architect some English pubs to help him do what?
(a) Design a pub style bar in Pittsburgh.
(b) Design a pub style bar in New York.
(c) Design a pub style bar in Chicago.
(d) Design a pub style bar in Cleveland.
2. How did Ms. Hanff feel about her trip?
3. Ms. Hanff went to St. Paul's Cathedral where she thought of who the entire time?
(a) St. Paul.
(b) Mr. Hanff.
(c) Mr. Buckley.
(d) John Donne.
4. Ena asked if Ms. Hanff would do what?
(a) Stay an extra week.
(b) Sit for a portrait.
(c) Paint her.
(d) Go to the National Portrait Gallery with her.
5. On Saturday, July 3, Ms. Hanff got a note from Mark Connelly. Who is Mark Connelly?
(a) A family friend.
(b) A playwright her mother admired.
(c) An actor.
(d) A former employer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ms. Hanff visited a handful of booksellers before going to what?
2. Mr. Buckley took Ms. Hanff to see Syon House and ___________.
3. At the hotel, who talked to Ms. Hanff?
4. Ms. Hanff went to see Buckingham Palace in hopes of what?
5. Before going to bed, what did Ms. Hanff read through?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)