|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 9; Saturday, July 10; Sunday, July 11; Monday, July 12; Tuesday, July 13; Wednesday, July 14, and Thursday, July 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When she returned to the hotel, Ms. Hanff found a note from Mr. Buckley inviting her to go for a ride where?
(a) To Gillingham and Canterbury.
(b) To Windsor and Eton.
(c) To Slough and Luton.
(d) To Uxbridge and Watford.
2. That night Ms. Hanff went to a dinner party and returned to the hotel feeling like what?
(a) A native Londoner.
(b) A duchess.
(c) A visitor.
(d) A queen.
3. Before reaching their destination, Ms. Hanff told the Colonel about what of which a friend had once sent her a postcard?
(a) A monument near there.
(b) A little inn near there.
(c) A little village near there.
(d) A museum near there.
4. Ms. Hanff discovers how different London is from what city?
(b) New York.
(c) Los Angeles.
5. Describe Ms. Hanff's hotel room.
Short Answer Questions
1. On Monday, June 28, Ms. Hanff attempted to get her silk dress pressed, but discovered what?
2. Who was supposed to meet Ms. Hanff at the airport?
3. Who is Laura Davidson?
4. Buckley encouraged Ms. Hanff to visit what the following day?
5. About what did Ms. Hanff learn while at dinner with Nora and her daughter?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)