|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 9; Saturday, July 10; Sunday, July 11; Monday, July 12; Tuesday, July 13; Wednesday, July 14, and Thursday, July 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Colonel took her where?
(a) The little inn.
(b) The museum.
(c) The monument.
(d) The little village.
2. With what was this article to be printed?
(a) An article she wrote on American museums.
(b) An article she wrote on American fan mail.
(c) An article she wrote on American culture.
(d) An article she wrote on American tea.
3. Mr. Buckley once showed an architect some English pubs to help him do what?
(a) Design a pub style bar in New York.
(b) Design a pub style bar in Cleveland.
(c) Design a pub style bar in Chicago.
(d) Design a pub style bar in Pittsburgh.
4. Ms. Hanff got a call from a fan who invited her to visit ___________. Ms. Hanff agreed because she wanted to see the college that John Donne, John Henry Newmann, and Arthur Quiller-Couch had attended, three writers whom Ms. Hanff credits with teaching her a great deal about writing.
5. What was realized when she arrived here?
(a) The store was busy.
(b) The store was closed by then.
(c) Her room was being cleaned.
(d) The play was sold out.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ms. Hanff had lunch at the Savoy with a reporter who was surprised at what?
2. She also made arrangements to meet a friend of whom?
3. That night, Ms. Hanff had dinner with whom?
4. She was hoping to stay in London for how long?
5. That night, Ms. Hanff went to dinner with whom?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)