|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 9; Saturday, July 10; Sunday, July 11; Monday, July 12; Tuesday, July 13; Wednesday, July 14, and Thursday, July 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did she have a temper tantrum?
(a) She insisted upon returning to her hotel room.
(b) She wanted to go out to an expensive restaurant for lunch.
(c) She wanted more time to see the sights.
(d) She insisted upon seeing Trinity College and Oriel.
2. Ms. Hanff went to lunch with Nora where she was told a story of how Nora and Frank once knew a rare book dealer who turned out to be what?
(a) A cop.
(b) A drug dealer.
(c) A Russian spy.
(d) A king.
3. Ms. Hanff had wanted to see London ever since when?
(a) She had read Shakespeare.
(b) She was a small girl.
(c) She became Frank's pen pal.
(d) She learned about London in school.
4. Ms. Hanff spent most of the day in the dining room watching _________ and reading the newspaper.
(a) The other tourists.
(c) The employees.
(d) The locals.
5. Ms. Hanff had lunch at the Savoy with a reporter who was surprised at what?
(a) How long Ms. Hanff had been in London.
(b) How happy Ms. Hanff had been in London.
(c) How many friends Ms. Hanff had made.
(d) All that Ms. Hanff had seen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Afterward, she went across the street to get some cold medicine and supplies only to discover what?
2. Describe the person in #13.
3. On Tuesday, June 29, Ms. Hanff decided to take it easy. Why?
4. Ms. Hanff went to Deusch's to get some of her royalties to pay for what?
5. That night, The Colonel called and when he learned of her trip to Oxford, he suggested what?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)