|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 9; Saturday, July 10; Sunday, July 11; Monday, July 12; Tuesday, July 13; Wednesday, July 14, and Thursday, July 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ms. Hunff commented on the ceremony of the guards doing what?
(a) Standing still.
(c) Locking the gate.
(d) Changing places.
2. When she was done, why did she take the bus?
(a) It was raining.
(b) She did not feel well.
(c) She was tired.
(d) She wanted to see what the city looked like from a bus.
3. That night, Ms. Hanff went to see a play with whom?
(a) Mr. Buckley.
(b) Nora and Sheila.
(c) Joyce Grenfell.
(d) The Colonel.
4. About what did they talk?
(a) Some of the sites of the city.
(b) The neighborhood.
(c) The hotel.
5. That night Ms. Hanff went to a dinner party and returned to the hotel feeling like what?
(a) A queen.
(b) A native Londoner.
(c) A visitor.
(d) A duchess.
Short Answer Questions
1. On Monday, June 28, Ms. Hanff attempted to get her silk dress pressed, but discovered what?
2. When she returned to the hotel, Ms. Hanff found a note from Mr. Buckley inviting her to go for a ride where?
3. From there, Ms. Hanff and Mr. Buckley went to _________ where Mr. Buckley had once been a student and saw an historic wall where many of the past students had their names carved upon graduation, including Shelley.
4. On Saturday, June 25, Ms. Hanff drove where with Mr. Buckley?
5. Who was supposed to meet Ms. Hanff at the airport?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)