|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 9; Saturday, July 10; Sunday, July 11; Monday, July 12; Tuesday, July 13; Wednesday, July 14, and Thursday, July 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ms. Hanff spent the day alone touring what?
(a) Hyde Park.
(b) Regent's Park.
(c) Battersea Park.
(d) Saint James Park.
2. Of what was Ms. Hanff afraid?
(a) Being the only one on the tour.
(b) Hostile fans.
(c) Getting lost.
(d) No one would show up to her book signing.
3. Mr. Buckley and Ms. Hanff went to _________ where Shakespeare used to be a regular customer.
(a) A theater.
(b) A pub.
(c) A store.
(d) An inn.
4. Afterward Ms. Hanff went to see what?
(a) The Tower of London.
(b) The Temple.
(c) Big Ben.
(d) The National Portrait Gallery.
5. From there, Ms. Hanff and Mr. Buckley went to _________ where Mr. Buckley had once been a student and saw an historic wall where many of the past students had their names carved upon graduation, including Shelley.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did this fan help Ms. Hanff?
2. Ms. Hanff finally had to put her foot down when Eddie suggested they do what, without changing?
3. Before reaching their destination, Ms. Hanff told the Colonel about what of which a friend had once sent her a postcard?
4. At the hotel, who talked to Ms. Hanff?
5. Ms. Hanff was horrified when her friends insisted on having lunch at Claridge's without doing what?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)