|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 9; Saturday, July 10; Sunday, July 11; Monday, July 12; Tuesday, July 13; Wednesday, July 14, and Thursday, July 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Later in the day, Ms. Hanff and Nora Doel were interviewed where?
(a) At 84, Charing Cross Road.
(b) At Nora's home.
(c) At the hotel.
(d) At Broadcasting House.
2. Afterward Ms. Hanff went to see what?
(a) The Tower of London.
(b) The National Portrait Gallery.
(c) The Temple.
(d) Big Ben.
3. About what did they talk?
(b) The hotel.
(c) Some of the sites of the city.
(d) The neighborhood.
4. On Sunday, June 27, Ms. Hanff went to services where and instantly discovered she was the center of attention, causing her a great deal of discomfort?
(a) At the Guards Chapel.
(b) At St John's Chapel.
(c) At the Royal Chapel.
(d) At the Queen's Chapel.
5. On Monday, June 28, Ms. Hanff attempted to get her silk dress pressed, but discovered what?
(a) The dress was not where she thought it was.
(b) The dress no longer fit.
(c) The dress could not be pressed.
(d) The hotel was not set up for that sort of services.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are Nora and Sheila Doel?
2. When she returned to the hotel, Ms. Hanff found a note from Mr. Buckley inviting her to go for a ride where?
3. Later Ms. Hanff went to Pat Buckley's home where they _______________.
4. From there, Ms. Hanff and Mr. Buckley went to _________ where Mr. Buckley had once been a student and saw an historic wall where many of the past students had their names carved upon graduation, including Shelley.
5. On the way, Ms. Hanff stopped at Grosvenor Square to see what?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)