|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 9; Saturday, July 10; Sunday, July 11; Monday, July 12; Tuesday, July 13; Wednesday, July 14, and Thursday, July 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened when she tried to have lunch in the shop?
(a) It did not have what she wanted.
(b) It was overcrowded.
(c) It was under construction.
(d) It was closed.
2. On the way, Ms. Hanff stopped at Grosvenor Square to see what?
(a) The birds.
(b) The fountains.
(c) The Roosevelt Memorial.
(d) The street performers.
3. Where did she eventually find herself?
(a) Lost in a poor neighborhood.
(b) Walking through a prosperous neighborhood.
(c) Walking into someone's backyard.
(d) In a coffee shop.
4. On Monday, June 28, Ms. Hanff attempted to get her silk dress pressed, but discovered what?
(a) The dress was not where she thought it was.
(b) The dress could not be pressed.
(c) The dress no longer fit.
(d) The hotel was not set up for that sort of services.
5. On Sunday, July 4, Ms. Hanff had lunch with whom?
(a) Frank Doel.
(b) Laura Davidson.
(c) Pat Buckley.
(d) Mark Connelly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Afterward, the Grenfells took Ms. Hanff on what?
2. Ms. Hanff had her hair done before having dinner with whom?
3. Ms. Hanff was embarrassed when?
4. Of what was Ms. Hanff afraid?
5. On the way back to his house, Mr. Buckley told Ms. Hanff about some work he did where?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)