|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 9; Saturday, July 10; Sunday, July 11; Monday, July 12; Tuesday, July 13; Wednesday, July 14, and Thursday, July 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did this stop cause?
(a) Confusion in their location.
(b) A sensation among the villagers.
(c) A delay in their travel.
(d) Irritation among the locals.
2. Afterward where did they visit?
3. Later in the day, Ms. Hanff and Nora Doel were interviewed where?
(a) At 84, Charing Cross Road.
(b) At Broadcasting House.
(c) At the hotel.
(d) At Nora's home.
4. Ms. Hanff was also planning to use what to pay for her stay?
(a) Her advance on the book.
(b) Her most recent paycheck.
(c) Gifts from her family.
(d) The money she earned from a previous book.
5. What is a mew?
(a) A garden.
(b) A converted stone barn with no windows.
(c) A sound a cat makes.
(d) A church.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ms. Hanff was shocked to discover what?
2. On Sunday, June 27, Ms. Hanff went to services where and instantly discovered she was the center of attention, causing her a great deal of discomfort?
3. First they visited the home of two elderly sisters whose house, Ms. Hanff learned, had once been haunted by a ghost who would grow upset when?
4. Who is Laura Davidson?
5. On Sunday, June 20, Ms. Hanff visited ______________ where she met a ticket taker with whom she discussed roses.
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)