|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 9; Saturday, July 10; Sunday, July 11; Monday, July 12; Tuesday, July 13; Wednesday, July 14, and Thursday, July 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ms. Hunff felt this way about the other customers until when?
(a) They introduced themselves.
(b) She realized many of them were most likely the same kind of people Shakespeare would have seen on his visits.
(c) She left the pub.
(d) She got to know them.
2. Why did she end up only buying a shoulder bag?
(a) They did not have any irons or ironing boards.
(b) The jackets were all too large.
(c) The dresses were all too expensive.
(d) She did not like any of the clothes.
3. Ms. Hanff spent most of the day in the dining room watching _________ and reading the newspaper.
(a) The employees.
(b) The locals.
(d) The other tourists.
4. They visited Marlborough House but discovered what?
(a) It was closed.
(b) It was very crowded.
(c) It was under repair.
(d) It was very expensive.
5. Mr. Buckley sent a thank you note for what?
(a) Some roses Ms. Hanff sent him.
(b) Dinner the previous night.
(c) The gift Ms. Hanff sent him.
(d) The tour of London.
Short Answer Questions
1. Afterward, they saw what play?
2. Ms. Hanff went to St. Paul's Cathedral where she thought of who the entire time?
3. Mr. Buckley took Ms. Hanff to see Syon House and ___________.
4. Ms. Hanff had always wanted to do what?
5. Of what did this place make her think?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)