|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 9; Saturday, July 10; Sunday, July 11; Monday, July 12; Tuesday, July 13; Wednesday, July 14, and Thursday, July 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was realized when she arrived here?
(a) The store was busy.
(b) The store was closed by then.
(c) The play was sold out.
(d) Her room was being cleaned.
2. On Saturday, June 25, Ms. Hanff drove where with Mr. Buckley?
(a) To Cambridge.
(b) To Windsor.
(c) To St Albans.
(d) To Oxford.
3. Ms. Hanff was shocked to discover what?
(a) Henry Irving was buried there.
(b) Big Ben had been built in 1859.
(c) The Tower of London had been used to hold royalty.
(d) The the play's lead was a friend of Ms. Hanff's.
4. Why did Ena ask her to do this?
(a) She wanted to spend more time with Ms. Hanff.
(b) She wanted company at the museum.
(c) She wanted a portrait done of herself.
(d) She was a portrait artist and had done the portraits of some celebrities.
5. Ms. Hanff was asked to write three pages on what to be printed for the Reader's Digest?
(a) The English tea.
(b) The English culture.
(c) The museums of England.
(d) The English fan mail she received.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Ms. Hanff taken after she left the airport?
2. Ena asked if Ms. Hanff would do what?
3. Afterward where did they visit?
4. Ms. Hanff spent most of the day in the dining room watching _________ and reading the newspaper.
5. Later that afternoon, Ms. Hanff spent the afternoon in ________ where she recalled an afternoon in New York where she and two friends had a picnic on Dog Hill that was interrupted by a group of hungry dogs.
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)