|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 9; Saturday, July 10; Sunday, July 11; Monday, July 12; Tuesday, July 13; Wednesday, July 14, and Thursday, July 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are Nora and Sheila Doel?
(a) The wife and daughter of her pen pal at Marks & Co.
(b) The daughters of her pen pal at Marks and Co.
(c) The friends of her pen pal at Marks and Co.
(d) The sisters of her pen pal at Marks and Co.
2. Why did she have a temper tantrum?
(a) She wanted to go out to an expensive restaurant for lunch.
(b) She insisted upon seeing Trinity College and Oriel.
(c) She wanted more time to see the sights.
(d) She insisted upon returning to her hotel room.
3. That night, Ms. Hanff had dinner with whom?
(a) Jean and Ted Ely.
(b) Nora and Sheila.
(c) Mr. Buckley.
(d) Leo and Ena.
4. Ms. Hanff thinks how a park reflects the people of the city it is in, and how much she would miss ________________ if she ever left New York.
(a) Central Park.
(b) Madison Square Park.
(c) Washington Square Park.
(d) Prospect Park.
5. Mary Scott took Ms. Hanff on a walking tour of what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what was Ms. Hanff afraid?
2. Ms. Hanff went to Deusch's to get some of her royalties to pay for what?
3. Ms. Hanff discovers how different London is from what city?
4. On the way, Ms. Hanff stopped at Grosvenor Square to see what?
5. Afterward where did they visit?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)