|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 9; Saturday, July 10; Sunday, July 11; Monday, July 12; Tuesday, July 13; Wednesday, July 14, and Thursday, July 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ms. Hanff went to Deusch's to get some of her royalties to pay for what?
(a) Her travel expenses.
(b) Her meals.
(c) The hotel bill.
(d) Her souvenirs.
2. Why did Ena ask her to do this?
(a) She was a portrait artist and had done the portraits of some celebrities.
(b) She wanted company at the museum.
(c) She wanted to spend more time with Ms. Hanff.
(d) She wanted a portrait done of herself.
3. On the way, the Colonel entertained Ms. Hanff with what stories?
(a) How he tries to cheer travelers up in the airport.
(b) Of the British.
(c) Mistakes made at the airport.
(d) Of his childhood.
4. On Sunday, July 11, Ms. Hanff went to see what with Nora and Sheila?
(a) A play.
(b) Westminster Abbey.
(c) The Tower of London.
(d) Big Ben.
5. Ms. Hanff had wanted to see London ever since when?
(a) She had read Shakespeare.
(b) She became Frank's pen pal.
(c) She learned about London in school.
(d) She was a small girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. From there, Ms. Hanff and Mr. Buckley went to _________ where Mr. Buckley had once been a student and saw an historic wall where many of the past students had their names carved upon graduation, including Shelley.
2. Ms. Hanff had a delightful time and greatly enjoyed who?
3. About what were they asked?
4. That night, The Colonel called and when he learned of her trip to Oxford, he suggested what?
5. Ms. Hanff spent the day alone touring what?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)