|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 9; Saturday, July 10; Sunday, July 11; Monday, July 12; Tuesday, July 13; Wednesday, July 14, and Thursday, July 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ms. Hanff had just boarded the flight to London despite what fact?
(a) She will ill.
(b) She did not want to fly on the plane.
(c) She was not packed.
(d) She had just been released from the hospital after an unscheduled surgery.
2. Why did Ena ask her to do this?
(a) She wanted to spend more time with Ms. Hanff.
(b) She was a portrait artist and had done the portraits of some celebrities.
(c) She wanted a portrait done of herself.
(d) She wanted company at the museum.
3. Ms. Hanff had lunch at the Savoy with a reporter who was surprised at what?
(a) How long Ms. Hanff had been in London.
(b) How many friends Ms. Hanff had made.
(c) All that Ms. Hanff had seen.
(d) How happy Ms. Hanff had been in London.
4. Ms. Hanff returned to Marks & Co. with a photographer from __________________ to take more pictures.
(b) Elle Magazine.
(d) Reader's Digest.
5. Describe Ms. Hanff's hotel room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Eddie and Isabel were conservative people at home. How did they act in London?
2. What did Ms. Hanff do when she found out the publishers were not giving out her address to her fans?
3. About what were they asked?
4. Ms. Hanff finally had to put her foot down when Eddie suggested they do what, without changing?
5. Buckley encouraged Ms. Hanff to visit what the following day?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)