|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 9; Saturday, July 10; Sunday, July 11; Monday, July 12; Tuesday, July 13; Wednesday, July 14, and Thursday, July 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Ms. Hanff unable to see Joyce Grenfell present a dialogue at a church?
(a) She got lost.
(b) She became ill.
(c) Her dinner plans lasted longer than planned.
(d) She could not find the church.
2. Ms. Hanff was embarrassed when?
(a) Mr. Buckley told her to change her clothes.
(b) Mr. Buckley seemed unhappy with the idea of her wearing pants, something she does routinely.
(c) Mr. Buckley seemed excited to see her.
(d) Mr. Buckley did not show up.
3. Afterward, they saw what play?
(a) King Lear.
(c) The Tempest.
(d) A Midsummer's Night Dream.
4. Ms. Hanff thinks how a park reflects the people of the city it is in, and how much she would miss ________________ if she ever left New York.
(a) Central Park.
(b) Prospect Park.
(c) Madison Square Park.
(d) Washington Square Park.
5. Ms. Hanff admires the calm and quiet of London, but misses what?
(a) The weather of Miami.
(b) The comforts of Chicago.
(c) The chaos that reigns in New York.
(d) The beaches of Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. On Friday, July 2, Ms. Hanff and The Colonel continued their journey to ________ where they went to the home of Laura Davidson.
2. Ms. Hanff's fans appear to be becoming what?
3. Mr. Buckley and Ms. Hanff went to _________ where Shakespeare used to be a regular customer.
4. Later in the day, Ms. Hanff and Nora Doel were interviewed where?
5. What is a mew?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)