|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 9; Saturday, July 10; Sunday, July 11; Monday, July 12; Tuesday, July 13; Wednesday, July 14, and Thursday, July 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ms. Hanff was also planning to use what to pay for her stay?
(a) Her advance on the book.
(b) The money she earned from a previous book.
(c) Her most recent paycheck.
(d) Gifts from her family.
2. How did this fan help Ms. Hanff?
(a) He called a cab for her.
(b) He contacted her hotel to send a shuttle bus to pick her up.
(c) He helped her through Customs and to find Nora and Sheila.
(d) He carried her bags to her rental car.
3. Why did Ms. Hanff feel this way?
(a) She was happy to finally be visiting England.
(b) She was upset that her penpal had died.
(c) She was afraid no one would meet her plane.
(d) She was unsure what to do when she arrived.
4. Of what was Ms. Hanff afraid?
(a) Hostile fans.
(b) No one would show up to her book signing.
(c) Getting lost.
(d) Being the only one on the tour.
5. Why did she have a temper tantrum?
(a) She wanted to go out to an expensive restaurant for lunch.
(b) She insisted upon returning to her hotel room.
(c) She insisted upon seeing Trinity College and Oriel.
(d) She wanted more time to see the sights.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nora drove Ms. Hanff where for dinner?
2. Ms. Hanff had always wanted to do what?
3. When she was done, why did she take the bus?
4. Back at the hotel, Ms. Hanff read an article about her arrival in London and was amused by what?
5. Why was Ms. Hanff unable to see Joyce Grenfell present a dialogue at a church?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)