|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 9; Saturday, July 10; Sunday, July 11; Monday, July 12; Tuesday, July 13; Wednesday, July 14, and Thursday, July 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ms. Hanff went to see Buckingham Palace in hopes of what?
(a) Learning about it's history.
(b) Taking good photographs.
(c) Spotting a royal.
(d) Getting a tour.
2. Was Ms. Hanff impressed with the statue?
(a) Only at first.
3. Ms. Hunff commented on the ceremony of the guards doing what?
(a) Changing places.
(b) Locking the gate.
(d) Standing still.
4. What did Ms. Hanff do to reassure herself they would be there?
(a) She read their letters again.
(b) She called them.
(c) She busied herself with other things.
(d) She took a nap.
5. On Friday, July 2, Ms. Hanff and The Colonel continued their journey to ________ where they went to the home of Laura Davidson.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ms. Hanff went to her publishers' office from where she was taken to _____________.
2. Ms. Hanff was ______________ the other customers.
3. Why did they go to this house?
4. Did Ms. Hanff agree to do this?
5. Why did Ena ask her to do this?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)