|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 2; Saturday, July 3; Sunday, July 4; Monday, July 5; Tuesday, July 6; Wednesday, July 7; and Thursday, July 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ms. Hanff had a delightful time and greatly enjoyed who?
(d) The server.
2. Ms. Hanff spent most of the day in the dining room watching _________ and reading the newspaper.
(a) The locals.
(b) The other tourists.
(d) The employees.
3. Afterward, they saw what play?
(b) King Lear.
(c) The Tempest.
(d) A Midsummer's Night Dream.
4. Ms. Hanff's fans appear to be becoming what?
(a) Her friends.
5. On Saturday, June 19, Ms. Hanff called Pat Buckley for what reason?
(a) To ask for directions to St. Paul's Cathedral.
(b) To see if he would like to meet for dinner.
(c) To give him a complementary copy of her book.
(d) In response to a note he sent her about a tour of London.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is an important site pointed out to Ms. Hanff?
2. Where did she eventually find herself?
3. Before going to bed, what did Ms. Hanff read through?
4. That night, Ms. Hanff went to dinner with whom?
5. Nora drove Ms. Hanff where for dinner?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)