|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 2; Saturday, July 3; Sunday, July 4; Monday, July 5; Tuesday, July 6; Wednesday, July 7; and Thursday, July 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When she returned to the hotel, Ms. Hanff found a note from Mr. Buckley inviting her to go for a ride where?
(a) To Uxbridge and Watford.
(b) To Windsor and Eton.
(c) To Slough and Luton.
(d) To Gillingham and Canterbury.
2. Why did she have a temper tantrum?
(a) She insisted upon seeing Trinity College and Oriel.
(b) She insisted upon returning to her hotel room.
(c) She wanted to go out to an expensive restaurant for lunch.
(d) She wanted more time to see the sights.
3. What did Ms. Hanff do when she found out the publishers were not giving out her address to her fans?
(a) She told Carmen to feel free to give out the address.
(b) She thanked them.
(c) She became very angry.
(d) She told them to only give out her office address.
4. About what were they asked?
(a) How they met.
(b) Why they decided to finally meet.
(c) What they plan to do together.
(d) What it was like meeting after so many years.
5. Ms. Hanff went to the hotel bar where she had ____________, which she had to teach the bartender to make.
(a) A daquiri.
(b) A vodka tonic.
(c) A margarita.
(d) A gin martini.
Short Answer Questions
1. That night, The Colonel called and when he learned of her trip to Oxford, he suggested what?
2. Ms. Hanff had always wanted to do what?
3. Ms. Hanff was going to England to promote what book?
4. Ms. Hunff commented on the ceremony of the guards doing what?
5. Ms. Hanff had just boarded the flight to London despite what fact?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)