|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 2; Saturday, July 3; Sunday, July 4; Monday, July 5; Tuesday, July 6; Wednesday, July 7; and Thursday, July 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Buckley took Ms. Hanff to see Syon House and ___________.
(a) Regent's Park.
(b) Ozone Park.
(c) Osterly Park.
(d) Rockaway Beach.
2. Later Ms. Hanff went to Pat Buckley's home where they _______________.
(a) Discussed places to see.
(b) Had dinner.
(c) Watched a movie.
(d) Played bridge.
3. They visited Marlborough House but discovered what?
(a) It was closed.
(b) It was very expensive.
(c) It was under repair.
(d) It was very crowded.
4. Ms. Hanff was going to England to promote what book?
(b) Charing Cross Road.
(c) 84, Charing Cross Road.
(d) Q's Legacy.
5. How did Ms. Hanff feel about her trip?
Short Answer Questions
1. On Sunday, June 27, Ms. Hanff went to services where and instantly discovered she was the center of attention, causing her a great deal of discomfort?
2. Ms. Hunff felt this way about the other customers until when?
3. Afterward, they saw what play?
4. Ms. Hanff discovers how different London is from what city?
5. Ms. Hanff went out with a couple of friends from _________ who happened to be visiting London.
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)