|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 2; Saturday, July 3; Sunday, July 4; Monday, July 5; Tuesday, July 6; Wednesday, July 7; and Thursday, July 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ms. Hanff had wanted to see London ever since when?
(a) She learned about London in school.
(b) She had read Shakespeare.
(c) She became Frank's pen pal.
(d) She was a small girl.
2. Later that afternoon, Ms. Hanff spent the afternoon in ________ where she recalled an afternoon in New York where she and two friends had a picnic on Dog Hill that was interrupted by a group of hungry dogs.
(a) Chelsea Physic Garden.
(b) Brockwell Park.
(c) St. James Park.
(d) Battersea Park.
3. On Friday, July 2, Ms. Hanff and The Colonel continued their journey to ________ where they went to the home of Laura Davidson.
4. Ms. Hanff went to see Buckingham Palace in hopes of what?
(a) Taking good photographs.
(b) Getting a tour.
(c) Spotting a royal.
(d) Learning about it's history.
5. What had her brother given her?
(a) A new purse.
(b) A gift card.
(c) One hundred dollars to spend.
(d) A list of places to visit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ms. Hanff do to reassure herself they would be there?
2. Ms. Hanff found a note from Mr. Buckley offering what?
3. About what did they talk?
4. Ms. Hanff thinks how a park reflects the people of the city it is in, and how much she would miss ________________ if she ever left New York.
5. Ms. Hanff drove where with The Colonel?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)