|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 2; Saturday, July 3; Sunday, July 4; Monday, July 5; Tuesday, July 6; Wednesday, July 7; and Thursday, July 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ms. Hanff visited a handful of booksellers before going to what?
(a) The park.
(b) A book signing for her book.
(c) A play.
(d) A tour of the Tower of London.
2. What did they do at this location?
(a) They ate icecream.
(b) They had lunch.
(c) They got dessert.
(d) They stopped for drinks.
3. What did Ms. Hanff do to reassure herself they would be there?
(a) She read their letters again.
(b) She busied herself with other things.
(c) She called them.
(d) She took a nap.
4. Ms. Hanff had always wanted to do what?
(a) Visit her family.
(b) Visit her penpal.
(c) Fly on a plane.
(d) Go to England.
5. They visited Marlborough House but discovered what?
(a) It was very expensive.
(b) It was under repair.
(c) It was very crowded.
(d) It was closed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mary Scott took Ms. Hanff on a walking tour of what?
2. What did this stop cause?
3. What prompted her to be interested in London?
4. Ms. Hanff discovers how different London is from what city?
5. What are two themes of the novel that are touched upon?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)