|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 2; Saturday, July 3; Sunday, July 4; Monday, July 5; Tuesday, July 6; Wednesday, July 7; and Thursday, July 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On Monday, June 28, Ms. Hanff attempted to get her silk dress pressed, but discovered what?
(a) The dress could not be pressed.
(b) The dress no longer fit.
(c) The dress was not where she thought it was.
(d) The hotel was not set up for that sort of services.
2. Mr. Buckley and Ms. Hanff went to _________ where Shakespeare used to be a regular customer.
(a) A pub.
(b) An inn.
(c) A theater.
(d) A store.
3. What are two themes of the novel that are touched upon?
(a) Family and poverty.
(b) Poverty and desire.
(c) Luxury and friendship.
(d) Friendship and fanfare.
4. With what was this article to be printed?
(a) An article she wrote on American fan mail.
(b) An article she wrote on American museums.
(c) An article she wrote on American culture.
(d) An article she wrote on American tea.
5. At a going away party, several friends had given her a gift certificate to __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ms. Hunff felt this way about the other customers until when?
2. Ms. Hanff was also planning to use what to pay for her stay?
3. Ms. Hanff discovers how different London is from what city?
4. Who was supposed to meet Ms. Hanff at the airport?
5. When she returned to the hotel, Ms. Hanff found a note from Mr. Buckley inviting her to go for a ride where?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)