|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 2; Saturday, July 3; Sunday, July 4; Monday, July 5; Tuesday, July 6; Wednesday, July 7; and Thursday, July 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Ms. Hanff's fan at the airport?
(a) Sheila Doel.
(b) Pat Buckley.
(c) The Colonel.
(d) Frank Doel.
2. Ms. Hanff finds all of these people she meets to be what?
(b) Annoying and rude.
(c) Friendly but nosy.
(d) Kind and generous.
3. Ms. Hanff had always wanted to do what?
(a) Visit her family.
(b) Go to England.
(c) Fly on a plane.
(d) Visit her penpal.
4. What did Ms. Hanff do to reassure herself they would be there?
(a) She read their letters again.
(b) She busied herself with other things.
(c) She called them.
(d) She took a nap.
5. Before going to bed, what did Ms. Hanff read through?
(a) The book she had written.
(b) Her itinerary.
(c) A note Carmen had sent outlining the interviews she was to do over the next few days.
(d) The letters from her pen pal.
Short Answer Questions
1. That night Ena arrived with what for Ms. Hanff's cold?
2. Afterward, she went across the street to get some cold medicine and supplies only to discover what?
3. On Tuesday, June 29, Ms. Hanff decided to take it easy. Why?
4. Before reaching their destination, Ms. Hanff told the Colonel about what of which a friend had once sent her a postcard?
5. Ms. Hanff discovers how different London is from what city?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)