|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 2; Saturday, July 3; Sunday, July 4; Monday, July 5; Tuesday, July 6; Wednesday, July 7; and Thursday, July 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. They visited Marlborough House but discovered what?
(a) It was under repair.
(b) It was closed.
(c) It was very expensive.
(d) It was very crowded.
2. Ms. Hanff was going to England to promote what book?
(a) Q's Legacy.
(b) Charing Cross Road.
(c) 84, Charing Cross Road.
3. Ms. Hanff went to see Buckingham Palace in hopes of what?
(a) Taking good photographs.
(b) Getting a tour.
(c) Learning about it's history.
(d) Spotting a royal.
4. They had lunch and then went to see _____________ and Wadham before Ms. Hanff had a temper tantrum.
(a) Bodleian Reading Room.
(b) Balliol College.
(c) Ashmolean Museum.
(d) Christ Church.
5. On Sunday, July 4, Ms. Hanff had lunch with whom?
(a) Mark Connelly.
(b) Pat Buckley.
(c) Frank Doel.
(d) Laura Davidson.
Short Answer Questions
1. That night Ms. Hanff went to a dinner party and returned to the hotel feeling like what?
2. Who was supposed to meet Ms. Hanff at the airport?
3. Ms. Hanff and Mr. Buckley then drove around the city and saw what?
4. On Friday, June 18, Ms. Hanff attempted to take a shower and discovered what?
5. Mr. Buckley took Ms. Hanff to see Syon House and ___________.
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)