|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 2; Saturday, July 3; Sunday, July 4; Monday, July 5; Tuesday, July 6; Wednesday, July 7; and Thursday, July 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. They had lunch and then went to see _____________ and Wadham before Ms. Hanff had a temper tantrum.
(a) Christ Church.
(b) Bodleian Reading Room.
(c) Ashmolean Museum.
(d) Balliol College.
2. Where else did these two walk?
(a) In Greenwich.
(b) In Edmonton.
(c) In Hampstead.
(d) In Kensington.
3. Of what was Ms. Hanff afraid?
(a) Getting lost.
(b) Being the only one on the tour.
(c) Hostile fans.
(d) No one would show up to her book signing.
4. What is an important site pointed out to Ms. Hanff?
(a) St. Paul's Cathedral.
(b) London Bridge.
(c) Big Ben.
(d) Charing Cross Road.
5. Ms. Hunff commented on the ceremony of the guards doing what?
(a) Changing places.
(b) Standing still.
(d) Locking the gate.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what did Ms. Hanff learn while at dinner with Nora and her daughter?
2. Where did she eventually find herself?
3. Mr. Buckley took Ms. Hanff to see Syon House and ___________.
4. What had her brother given her?
5. Who is Laura Davidson?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)