|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 2; Saturday, July 3; Sunday, July 4; Monday, July 5; Tuesday, July 6; Wednesday, July 7; and Thursday, July 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ms. Hanff had just boarded the flight to London despite what fact?
(a) She had just been released from the hospital after an unscheduled surgery.
(b) She will ill.
(c) She did not want to fly on the plane.
(d) She was not packed.
2. That afternoon, Ms. Hanff went for a walk in ____________ where she got lost.
(a) Regent's Park.
(b) Central Park.
(c) Hyde Park.
(d) Prospect Park.
3. Ms. Hanff admires the calm and quiet of London, but misses what?
(a) The chaos that reigns in New York.
(b) The beaches of Los Angeles.
(c) The weather of Miami.
(d) The comforts of Chicago.
4. Ms. Hanff was going to England to promote what book?
(a) 84, Charing Cross Road.
(b) Charing Cross Road.
(d) Q's Legacy.
5. Afterward, they went back to Laura's for _______ and then returned to London.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the way back to his house, Mr. Buckley told Ms. Hanff about some work he did where?
2. That night, Ms. Hanff went to dinner with whom?
3. Later that afternoon, Ms. Hanff spent the afternoon in ________ where she recalled an afternoon in New York where she and two friends had a picnic on Dog Hill that was interrupted by a group of hungry dogs.
4. What did this person recommend to Ms. Hanff?
5. Ms. Hanff discovers how different London is from what city?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)