|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 2; Saturday, July 3; Sunday, July 4; Monday, July 5; Tuesday, July 6; Wednesday, July 7; and Thursday, July 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where else did these two walk?
(a) In Greenwich.
(b) In Hampstead.
(c) In Kensington.
(d) In Edmonton.
2. Mr. Buckley and Ms. Hanff went to _________ where Shakespeare used to be a regular customer.
(a) A theater.
(b) A store.
(c) A pub.
(d) An inn.
3. That night Ms. Hanff went to a dinner party and returned to the hotel feeling like what?
(a) A native Londoner.
(b) A duchess.
(c) A queen.
(d) A visitor.
4. Ms. Hanff was embarrassed when?
(a) Mr. Buckley told her to change her clothes.
(b) Mr. Buckley did not show up.
(c) Mr. Buckley seemed excited to see her.
(d) Mr. Buckley seemed unhappy with the idea of her wearing pants, something she does routinely.
5. Ms. Hanff was going to England to promote what book?
(a) Q's Legacy.
(b) Charing Cross Road.
(d) 84, Charing Cross Road.
Short Answer Questions
1. Describe Ms. Hanff's hotel room.
2. Ms. Hanff was asked to write three pages on what to be printed for the Reader's Digest?
3. Where did she eventually find herself?
4. What was realized when she arrived here?
5. On Friday, June 18, Ms. Hanff attempted to take a shower and discovered what?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)