|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 2; Saturday, July 3; Sunday, July 4; Monday, July 5; Tuesday, July 6; Wednesday, July 7; and Thursday, July 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mary Scott took Ms. Hanff on a walking tour of what?
2. Did she have any luck at Buckingham Palace?
(a) Not at first.
(b) Only at first.
3. Buckley encouraged Ms. Hanff to visit what the following day?
(a) The Queen's Chapel.
(b) The Royal Chapel.
(c) St John's Chapel.
(d) The Guards Chapel.
4. Who is Laura Davidson?
(a) A friend of Ms. Hanff's.
(b) Ms. Hanff's niece.
(c) Ms. Hanff's secretary.
(d) The fan who had invited Ms. Hanff to Oxford.
5. Afterward where did they visit?
Short Answer Questions
1. Ms. Hanff thinks how a park reflects the people of the city it is in, and how much she would miss ________________ if she ever left New York.
2. They had lunch and then went to see _____________ and Wadham before Ms. Hanff had a temper tantrum.
3. Ms. Hanff admires the calm and quiet of London, but misses what?
4. On Sunday, June 27, Ms. Hanff went to services where and instantly discovered she was the center of attention, causing her a great deal of discomfort?
5. That night, Ms. Hanff went to dinner with whom?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)