|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, June 27; Monday, June 28; Tuesday, June 29; Wednesday, June 30; and Thursday, July 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ms. Hanff learn about the ceremony of the guards?
(a) They had been doing this for over one thousand years.
(b) They only stop at night.
(c) They had done that every night for more than seven hundred years.
(d) They do this every day.
2. Who are Nora and Sheila Doel?
(a) The daughters of her pen pal at Marks and Co.
(b) The wife and daughter of her pen pal at Marks & Co.
(c) The sisters of her pen pal at Marks and Co.
(d) The friends of her pen pal at Marks and Co.
3. How did Ms. Hanff feel about her trip?
4. Ms. Hunff commented on the ceremony of the guards doing what?
(a) Changing places.
(b) Standing still.
(d) Locking the gate.
5. On Sunday, June 20, Ms. Hanff visited ______________ where she met a ticket taker with whom she discussed roses.
(a) Russell Square.
(b) London Tower.
(c) Big Ben.
(d) Buckingham Palace.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Ms. Hanff feel this way?
2. Afterward, they saw what play?
3. On Monday, June 28, Ms. Hanff attempted to get her silk dress pressed, but discovered what?
4. The Colonel took her where?
5. How did this fan help Ms. Hanff?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)