|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, June 27; Monday, June 28; Tuesday, June 29; Wednesday, June 30; and Thursday, July 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ms. Hanff had wanted to see London ever since when?
(a) She had read Shakespeare.
(b) She was a small girl.
(c) She learned about London in school.
(d) She became Frank's pen pal.
2. On Wednesday, June 30, Ms. Hanff received what while attempting to eat her breakfast?
(a) A fax.
(b) Several phone calls.
(c) A text.
(d) A letter.
3. That night Ena arrived with what for Ms. Hanff's cold?
(a) A souvenir.
(b) A letter.
(c) Some home remedies.
(d) A book.
4. On Sunday, June 20, Ms. Hanff visited ______________ where she met a ticket taker with whom she discussed roses.
(a) London Tower.
(b) Buckingham Palace.
(c) Russell Square.
(d) Big Ben.
5. Who was Ms. Hanff's fan at the airport?
(a) Pat Buckley.
(b) Frank Doel.
(c) The Colonel.
(d) Sheila Doel.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the way, the Colonel entertained Ms. Hanff with what stories?
2. On Friday, June 18, Ms. Hanff attempted to take a shower and discovered what?
3. Ms. Hanff and Mr. Buckley then drove around the city and saw what?
4. What did Ms. Hanff do when she found out the publishers were not giving out her address to her fans?
5. Why did Ms. Hanff feel this way?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)