|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, June 27; Monday, June 28; Tuesday, June 29; Wednesday, June 30; and Thursday, July 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ms. Hanff visited a handful of booksellers before going to what?
(a) A book signing for her book.
(b) A tour of the Tower of London.
(c) A play.
(d) The park.
2. What prompted her to be interested in London?
(a) She liked English architecture.
(b) She wanted to meet her pen pal.
(c) She liked Shakespeare.
(d) She learned of her English Quaker ancestry.
3. That night Ena arrived with what for Ms. Hanff's cold?
(a) Some home remedies.
(b) A book.
(c) A letter.
(d) A souvenir.
4. What did they do at this location?
(a) They got dessert.
(b) They had lunch.
(c) They stopped for drinks.
(d) They ate icecream.
5. Who was Ms. Hanff's fan at the airport?
(a) Frank Doel.
(b) Sheila Doel.
(c) The Colonel.
(d) Pat Buckley.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ms. Hanff drove where with The Colonel?
2. Ms. Hanff was horrified when her friends insisted on having lunch at Claridge's without doing what?
3. On Friday, June 18, Ms. Hanff attempted to take a shower and discovered what?
4. From there, Ms. Hanff and Mr. Buckley went to _________ where Mr. Buckley had once been a student and saw an historic wall where many of the past students had their names carved upon graduation, including Shelley.
5. Ms. Hanff was going to England to promote what book?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)