|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, June 27; Monday, June 28; Tuesday, June 29; Wednesday, June 30; and Thursday, July 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From there, Ms. Hanff and Mr. Buckley went to _________ where Mr. Buckley had once been a student and saw an historic wall where many of the past students had their names carved upon graduation, including Shelley.
2. On Tuesday, June 29, Ms. Hanff decided to take it easy. Why?
(a) To nurse a cold she caught.
(b) Everyone else had plans.
(c) It was raining.
(d) She was tired.
3. Before reaching their destination, Ms. Hanff told the Colonel about what of which a friend had once sent her a postcard?
(a) A museum near there.
(b) A little inn near there.
(c) A little village near there.
(d) A monument near there.
4. At a going away party, several friends had given her a gift certificate to __________.
5. Ms. Hanff went to lunch with Nora where she was told a story of how Nora and Frank once knew a rare book dealer who turned out to be what?
(a) A Russian spy.
(b) A cop.
(c) A drug dealer.
(d) A king.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. Buckley and Ms. Hanff went to _________ where Shakespeare used to be a regular customer.
2. Ms. Hanff drove where with The Colonel?
3. Ms. Hanff and Mr. Buckley then drove around the city and saw what?
4. Ms. Hanff thinks how a park reflects the people of the city it is in, and how much she would miss ________________ if she ever left New York.
5. Ms. Hanff got a call from a fan who invited her to visit ___________. Ms. Hanff agreed because she wanted to see the college that John Donne, John Henry Newmann, and Arthur Quiller-Couch had attended, three writers whom Ms. Hanff credits with teaching her a great deal about writing.
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)