|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, June 27; Monday, June 28; Tuesday, June 29; Wednesday, June 30; and Thursday, July 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ms. Hunff commented on the ceremony of the guards doing what?
(a) Changing places.
(b) Standing still.
(d) Locking the gate.
2. That night, Ms. Hanff went to see a play with whom?
(a) Joyce Grenfell.
(b) Mr. Buckley.
(c) Nora and Sheila.
(d) The Colonel.
3. Ms. Hanff got a call from a fan who invited her to visit ___________. Ms. Hanff agreed because she wanted to see the college that John Donne, John Henry Newmann, and Arthur Quiller-Couch had attended, three writers whom Ms. Hanff credits with teaching her a great deal about writing.
4. What did Ms. Hanff do to reassure herself they would be there?
(a) She read their letters again.
(b) She busied herself with other things.
(c) She called them.
(d) She took a nap.
5. That night Ena arrived with what for Ms. Hanff's cold?
(a) A book.
(b) A souvenir.
(c) A letter.
(d) Some home remedies.
Short Answer Questions
1. This place is a ____________________.
2. Mr. Buckley and Ms. Hanff went to _________ where Shakespeare used to be a regular customer.
3. They visited Marlborough House but discovered what?
4. Ms. Hanff finally had to put her foot down when Eddie suggested they do what, without changing?
5. What had her brother given her?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)