|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, June 27; Monday, June 28; Tuesday, June 29; Wednesday, June 30; and Thursday, July 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. That night Ms. Hanff went to a dinner party and returned to the hotel feeling like what?
(a) A visitor.
(b) A native Londoner.
(c) A duchess.
(d) A queen.
2. First they visited the home of two elderly sisters whose house, Ms. Hanff learned, had once been haunted by a ghost who would grow upset when?
(a) They had guests over.
(b) They stayed up late.
(c) They came home.
(d) They planned to take a trip.
3. That night, The Colonel called and when he learned of her trip to Oxford, he suggested what?
(a) He drive her and they stay overnight in Marston.
(b) He drive her and they stay overnight in Woodstock.
(c) He drive her and they stay overnight in Stratford-on-Avon.
(d) He drive her and they stay overnight in Summertown.
4. Afterward, they saw what play?
(a) The Tempest.
(c) A Midsummer's Night Dream.
(d) King Lear.
5. The Colonel took her where?
(a) The monument.
(b) The museum.
(c) The little village.
(d) The little inn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did this stop cause?
2. Back at the hotel, Ms. Hanff read an article about her arrival in London and was amused by what?
3. What prompted her to be interested in London?
4. What did Ms. Hanff do to reassure herself they would be there?
5. What had her brother given her?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)