|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, June 27; Monday, June 28; Tuesday, June 29; Wednesday, June 30; and Thursday, July 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ms. Hanff had always wanted to do what?
(a) Fly on a plane.
(b) Visit her family.
(c) Go to England.
(d) Visit her penpal.
2. That night, The Colonel called and when he learned of her trip to Oxford, he suggested what?
(a) He drive her and they stay overnight in Stratford-on-Avon.
(b) He drive her and they stay overnight in Woodstock.
(c) He drive her and they stay overnight in Summertown.
(d) He drive her and they stay overnight in Marston.
3. On Saturday, June 19, Ms. Hanff called Pat Buckley for what reason?
(a) To give him a complementary copy of her book.
(b) To ask for directions to St. Paul's Cathedral.
(c) In response to a note he sent her about a tour of London.
(d) To see if he would like to meet for dinner.
4. Ms. Hanff's fans appear to be becoming what?
(a) Her friends.
5. Ms. Hanff was ______________ the other customers.
(a) Interested in.
(b) Annoyed by.
(c) Surprised by.
(d) Worried about.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ms. Hanff was embarrassed when?
2. What prompted her to be interested in London?
3. Describe the person in #13.
4. What was realized when she arrived here?
5. Ms. Hanff went out with a couple of friends from _________ who happened to be visiting London.
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)