|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, June 27; Monday, June 28; Tuesday, June 29; Wednesday, June 30; and Thursday, July 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ms. Hanff spent the day alone touring what?
(a) Battersea Park.
(b) Saint James Park.
(c) Regent's Park.
(d) Hyde Park.
2. Where was Ms. Hanff taken after she left the airport?
(a) To her book signing.
(b) To London Bridge.
(c) To her hotel.
(d) To dinner.
3. That night, Ms. Hanff met Joyce Grenfell, her husband, Reggie, and a couple from Australia where for dinner?
(a) At Piccadilly Restaurant.
(b) At Terra.
(c) At Clos Maggiore.
(d) At the Waldorf.
4. Who was Ms. Hanff's fan at the airport?
(a) Sheila Doel.
(b) Frank Doel.
(c) Pat Buckley.
(d) The Colonel.
5. Ms. Hanff and Mr. Buckley then drove around the city and saw what?
(a) The Tower of London.
(b) Russell Square.
(c) National Gallery.
(d) Big Ben.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had her brother given her?
2. Ms. Hanff was going to England to promote what book?
3. Ms. Hanff's fans appear to be becoming what?
4. What is an important site pointed out to Ms. Hanff?
5. First they visited the home of two elderly sisters whose house, Ms. Hanff learned, had once been haunted by a ghost who would grow upset when?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)