|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, June 27; Monday, June 28; Tuesday, June 29; Wednesday, June 30; and Thursday, July 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. First they visited the home of two elderly sisters whose house, Ms. Hanff learned, had once been haunted by a ghost who would grow upset when?
(a) They came home.
(b) They had guests over.
(c) They stayed up late.
(d) They planned to take a trip.
2. Ms. Hanff drove where with The Colonel?
(a) To Stratford-on-Avon.
(b) To Marston.
(c) To Summertown.
(d) To Woodstock.
3. What did Ms. Hanff learn about the ceremony of the guards?
(a) They do this every day.
(b) They had been doing this for over one thousand years.
(c) They had done that every night for more than seven hundred years.
(d) They only stop at night.
4. On Wednesday, June 30, Ms. Hanff received what while attempting to eat her breakfast?
(a) A text.
(b) A letter.
(c) A fax.
(d) Several phone calls.
5. What did Ms. Hanff do to reassure herself they would be there?
(a) She busied herself with other things.
(b) She took a nap.
(c) She called them.
(d) She read their letters again.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did they do at this location?
2. Later in the day, Ms. Hanff and Nora Doel were interviewed where?
3. Ms. Hanff went out with a couple of friends from _________ who happened to be visiting London.
4. That night, Ms. Hanff went to dinner with whom?
5. On Tuesday, June 29, Ms. Hanff decided to take it easy. Why?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)