|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, June 27; Monday, June 28; Tuesday, June 29; Wednesday, June 30; and Thursday, July 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what were they asked?
(a) Why they decided to finally meet.
(b) What it was like meeting after so many years.
(c) How they met.
(d) What they plan to do together.
2. On Tuesday, June 29, Ms. Hanff decided to take it easy. Why?
(a) To nurse a cold she caught.
(b) She was tired.
(c) Everyone else had plans.
(d) It was raining.
3. Later that afternoon, Ms. Hanff spent the afternoon in ________ where she recalled an afternoon in New York where she and two friends had a picnic on Dog Hill that was interrupted by a group of hungry dogs.
(a) St. James Park.
(b) Chelsea Physic Garden.
(c) Battersea Park.
(d) Brockwell Park.
4. Buckley encouraged Ms. Hanff to visit what the following day?
(a) The Royal Chapel.
(b) The Queen's Chapel.
(c) St John's Chapel.
(d) The Guards Chapel.
5. That night, Ms. Hanff went to dinner with whom?
(a) Nora and Sheila Doel.
(b) The Colonel.
(c) Mr. Buckley.
(d) Leo Marks and his wife, Ena.
Short Answer Questions
1. On Wednesday, June 30, Ms. Hanff received what while attempting to eat her breakfast?
2. What did Ms. Hanff learn about the ceremony of the guards?
3. Ms. Hanff drove where with The Colonel?
4. Instead, what did Ms. Hanff and her friends do?
5. Describe Ms. Hanff's hotel room.
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)