|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, June 27; Monday, June 28; Tuesday, June 29; Wednesday, June 30; and Thursday, July 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ms. Hanff finally had to put her foot down when Eddie suggested they do what, without changing?
(a) See A Midsummer's Night Dream.
(b) See a movie.
(c) Go to dinner.
(d) Visit her new acquaintances.
2. From there, Ms. Hanff and Mr. Buckley went to _________ where Mr. Buckley had once been a student and saw an historic wall where many of the past students had their names carved upon graduation, including Shelley.
3. On Tuesday, June 29, Ms. Hanff decided to take it easy. Why?
(a) She was tired.
(b) Everyone else had plans.
(c) To nurse a cold she caught.
(d) It was raining.
4. About what did Ms. Hanff learn while at dinner with Nora and her daughter?
(a) Life in England.
(b) English history.
(c) Places to visit.
(d) More about the wife and daughter of her pen pal.
5. Ms. Hunff felt this way about the other customers until when?
(a) They introduced themselves.
(b) She got to know them.
(c) She left the pub.
(d) She realized many of them were most likely the same kind of people Shakespeare would have seen on his visits.
Short Answer Questions
1. First they visited the home of two elderly sisters whose house, Ms. Hanff learned, had once been haunted by a ghost who would grow upset when?
2. Afterward, she went across the street to get some cold medicine and supplies only to discover what?
3. Ms. Hanff visited a handful of booksellers before going to what?
4. What did this stop cause?
5. Ms. Hanff finds all of these people she meets to be what?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)