|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, June 27; Monday, June 28; Tuesday, June 29; Wednesday, June 30; and Thursday, July 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ms. Hanff do to reassure herself they would be there?
(a) She called them.
(b) She read their letters again.
(c) She took a nap.
(d) She busied herself with other things.
2. How did this fan help Ms. Hanff?
(a) He helped her through Customs and to find Nora and Sheila.
(b) He contacted her hotel to send a shuttle bus to pick her up.
(c) He carried her bags to her rental car.
(d) He called a cab for her.
3. On Sunday, June 27, Ms. Hanff went to services where and instantly discovered she was the center of attention, causing her a great deal of discomfort?
(a) At the Guards Chapel.
(b) At the Queen's Chapel.
(c) At St John's Chapel.
(d) At the Royal Chapel.
4. Ms. Hanff was going to England to promote what book?
(a) Q's Legacy.
(b) Charing Cross Road.
(d) 84, Charing Cross Road.
5. Ms. Hanff was horrified when her friends insisted on having lunch at Claridge's without doing what?
(a) Inviting their other friends.
(b) Making reservations.
(c) Inviting her.
(d) Returning to the hotel to change.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nora drove Ms. Hanff where for dinner?
2. About what were they asked?
3. Ms. Hanff finds all of these people she meets to be what?
4. What was Ms. Hanff surprised to find?
5. Ms. Hanff was embarrassed when?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)