|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, June 27; Monday, June 28; Tuesday, June 29; Wednesday, June 30; and Thursday, July 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Buckley encouraged Ms. Hanff to visit what the following day?
(a) The Royal Chapel.
(b) St John's Chapel.
(c) The Queen's Chapel.
(d) The Guards Chapel.
2. Later Ms. Hanff went to Pat Buckley's home where they _______________.
(a) Had dinner.
(b) Watched a movie.
(c) Discussed places to see.
(d) Played bridge.
3. What was Ms. Hanff surprised to find?
(a) A sizable line of people waiting for her.
(b) A large group on the tour.
(c) She could get around London quite well on her own.
(d) No one at her book signing.
4. Ms. Hanff went to her publishers' office from where she was taken to _____________.
(a) A play.
(b) Her book signing.
(c) Her hotel.
(d) 84, Charing Cross Road.
5. Where was Ms. Hanff taken after she left the airport?
(a) To London Bridge.
(b) To her book signing.
(c) To her hotel.
(d) To dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ms. Hanff spent the day alone touring what?
2. On Wednesday, June 30, Ms. Hanff received what while attempting to eat her breakfast?
3. Before reaching their destination, Ms. Hanff told the Colonel about what of which a friend had once sent her a postcard?
4. Ena begged Ms. Hanff not to return home too early and to consider doing what?
5. Nora drove Ms. Hanff where for dinner?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)